All Comments on 'Tight Squeeze'

by Chir0n

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldmooseoldmooseover 8 years ago
Great story.

Love the interactive MMF. I'm anticipating the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's all fun!

Thoroughly enjoyed your threesome...it's so much fun when the males can touch as well.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

Your description was great. Your story reminded me of those Penthouse stories, which were edited for our enjoyment.... to the fullest.

Thanks.

I am Larrycando

PalmerdogPalmerdogover 8 years ago
Fabulous

Awesome detail. Makes it so much more vivid in the mind. Think your description of how your woman got turned on by you playing with his cock was extremely hot.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 8 years ago
Well done

That was a great stroke story, hope there is lots more to come!

irishmale101irishmale101over 8 years ago
Creampies

That was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story!

Those days are over for me, but I loved doing all the wonderful things described by you in this tale. Getting my mouth involved in their conjoined genitals when my wife was being fucked back-to-belly by our friend was always a delight as you write here... getting her to orgasm on my tongue as he was fucking her - in fact as he was cumming into her - was special for her as it was for me and for our friend.

Mario and I both loved to double fuck her pussy, and did numerous times, but never did we both enter her pussy simultaneously. One of us lay back face to face with Ginger impaled on his cock, and the other would line up his cock from behind Ginger's ass and make an entry into her soaked and already-stuffed puss (In my case I would take a moment to lick some of her juices off the part of his cock below his cockhead which was inside her). It was heaven, and never once did he and I fail to orgasm quickly and simultaneously, the friction and the eroticism of the situation being way too much to avoid triggering the other's cock to explode against the other's cock while buried deep inside my wife's loins. I was always the lucky one who then got to dine out in style on the hot cream pie made by the three of us inside the erotic centre of my wife, while she would suck that same mixture off our friend's happy but softening cock.

Too bad that ever came to an end, but the memories remain. Thanks for stimulating them!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To Larrycando: I was lucky enough to have two stories to the editor published in Penthouse, and I can tell you they were unedited.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous