All Comments on 'Lydia: A Prologue'

by MissKaneda

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I used to work at Nordstrom. Nice story. Huge fantasy of mine and you brought it to life quit nicely. Bravo!

ballznall60ballznall60over 8 years ago
Oh yeah!

Bring it on. This will be hot!!

semon3900semon3900over 8 years ago
Perfect start

Thank you Miss for the prologue of what i hope will be a long continuing story of Lydia's enslavement of her new boy.

I loved the way her superiority and refinement shone through the initial encounter and how she was nonchalantly aware of her feminine power and manipulated Jonathan's fetishes almost without him realising it. I love subtle Femdom stories like this and hope you feel able to continue it.

Thank you so much for posting it.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Incredible!

I seldom give 5 stars but this story fully deserved it. Please continue.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Much as I hate to disappoint everyone, Literotica changed the name of this story on submission without my consent. This was titled "Lydia - A Prologue" because it's a portrait of a character before the main action of the story. I primarily write sadistic and violent giantess stories, but it seems those themes are outside of this site's submission guidelines.

So, the next scene sees Lydia four hundred feet tall, tormenting and crushing helpless people beneath her beautiful new shoes. I hope to return to her relationship with Jonothan later in the evening, but this won't be a lengthy series depicting Lydia's dominant seduction, I'm sad to say.

Hopefully I'll find more of my work that can be approved for submission here, but if you find my writing interesting, please visit http://MissKaneda.deviantart.com for my other stories.

I appreciate the feedback and responses. @Semon3900, I often create these vain, sophisticated and beautiful women who value nobody but themselves. They're superior, nearly divine in their own minds, or at the very least empresses strolling among peasant worms and often grinding said worms beneath their toes.

@Anonymous, it's a fantasy of mine as well, and something I've never been quite bold enough to do. I'm more in a Nine West income bracket than a Nordstrom, but maybe someday I'll have enough drinks and find a nice salesman to play with.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Sizzlin' Hot

I love reading the musings (no pun intended) of a confident lady with a dominant attitude. I will be heading over to Deviant Art asap and hope to see more from you here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, but ...

I take it you don't like men very much.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

While I do prefer women in most instances, that also includes using them as victims in my writing. You'll actually find more female submissive and playthings as you explore my work. I enjoy writing women who don't just view themselves as superior to men, but as naturally superior to everyone they meet.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Stragely arousing

As you can perhaps tell from my user name, I enjoy women's feet. I found this story arousing even though I don't like Lydia. I gave you only 2 stars. You might be able to entice me with your feet, but you'd have to come across with some extremely hot sex to have me submit to you. In the long run, you could play your games. But I'd get what I want. It would, in the end, be mutual with neither of us being either constantly dominant nor constantly dominated. Or it would never happen at all.

PlaettbrettPlaettbrett3 months ago

Das war eine sehr anregende Geschichte. Danke für das Schreiben, aber für mich wäre auch der zweite Teil interessanter, ich liebe grausame Frauen ;-) und wenn sie die Männer betreten, umso besser :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written! Wow..if only I could be in the salesmanship position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous