All Comments on 'A Son Captures His Mother Pt. 02'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
I love it

This is the best story series you've written by far

ardoardoover 8 years ago

Great story !!

10speed10speedover 8 years ago
keep writing

keeping writing about the tree of them loved the 3 stories.

MarkS23MarkS23over 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story, loved it but only one criticism:

Continuity, When Thomas ties them to the table, he has already fucked their asses, so how can it be their first time

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Would like to have had more

But what you have posted here was pretty good.

BTW, I just can't work out the low scores. This was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

As always too short and this time a little rushed, would have love more character development, especially of Aunt Lorna. Also would have liked to see how the surrounding community took seeing Mary and Hannah pregnant, maybe do some lesbian activities while Thomas fucked one of them and see Lorna be turned into a bisexual slut for Thomas.

Other than that still well written.

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 8 years ago
Great Work

Your story has been amazing thus far, please keep going with it. Wish they had a way to delete the obvious bashes on here, don't let them win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

I liked the plot from the first one and this one was decent into it i hope you keep writing..remember everything can improve by taking different looks at it...7/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great,

Great I like a good incest story and for the first time in ages I was not distracted by spelling and grammatical errors. Good story and great editing.

MiniwandMiniwandover 8 years ago
rushed ending

I don't understand why the aunt appears. You rushed your seduction (if it could be called that) and their time together. You should have focused on Mary and Hannah and their future with Thomas or write a longer chapter to build the relationship with Lorna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would you NOT like this story?

"To those abusive and rude anonymous people, go away,"

Why would any one be rude and abusive about this story?

Whats NOT to like about it ???

encore769encore769over 8 years ago
Idenity

As a mother, I wholly identified with Mary. Being seduced by and submissive to a son has been one of my fantasies. You seem to have hit a lot of my hot buttons. Maybe some of the parts were too overdone but some of the explicit details were very arousing. I have also had fantasies of being seduced by a nephew. That part was too short and I would have liked to read it with much of the same detail as his mother's and sister's seductions. Maybe another separate story is there. Thank you for the feelings it gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
33

love the story very good but one thing when cockold father please give him aboys cock lol, plus more cum loving preggers scence lol ty

Scorpio1952Scorpio1952over 8 years ago
excellent story

Loved to see the addition of the bondage aspect and hope to see more of it added it was a natural evaluation in my opinion. Also will you be telling of Mary's disciplinary repayment to Hannah. And the introduction of Lorna into the family circle of female submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a bad story

I liked this story (the whole story), my only complaints lies in, the beginning (first chapter and a bit in the second) it felt like you were trying to be too artsy with your writing and it took away (at least for me) from your actual writing.

I'm not sure if you have access to an editor that you wouldn't mind showing erotica too and (If you don't, don't sweat it, the story was good in the first place) if so I would recommend you have them look at some of this just for basic grammar type stuff, like every individuals dialogue is there own paragraph (if person A says something, and then person B says something we would separate these two statements as two different paragraphs).

I apologize if posting as anon ticks you off (i'm way to lazy too make an account or normally care enough to leave a comment, but I felt that a little bit of constructive criticism could be useful

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 8 years ago
Not a bad story

But the ending was rushed badly, hardly any description of Thomas' first time with his Aunt. You pretty much glossed over it, and that's not a good way to end such a decent story. Because of that unnecessarily hurried ending, and the grammar mistakes (be sure to run spell check before you post), I can only grant this story a C+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice, But ...

Minor Spelling errors in several places.

In the scene on the dining room table, it was NOT Hannah's first Anal, He took that in the woods near the cabin and Mother had her's taken as well, Continuity! You still need to continue with this "Family", though.

rouslarfrouslarfover 8 years ago
very nice story

The whole story was very good. Liked the concept of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wish some more time is devoted to how Thomas impregnated his sister and then his mother, also on how he spent time with both his mother and sister together in his bed, both mother and sister sucking his cock together and sharing his spunk.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story and the three chapters... I only wish that you brought his Aunt in with her own chapter... Greedy on my part... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hannah's hand moved over her clit in a frenzy as her mother's orgasm approached!

She felt her own orgasm building, as she watched Thomas's cock pounding into her mother. Mary came hard, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm coming, ah, ah, ah, ah, yeeeeeesssssssss!" Thomas's back arched as he moaned releasing his seed deep into his mother's pussy. Hannah's orgasm hit her with a rush, her legs giving out, she fell through the doorway and onto the bedroom floor!

FrognutFrognutover 7 years ago
Please Don't stop here!

This was a great little story, a little slow in the start but had a good build up.

This is a story that could have more twists and turns left in it.

Please keep going.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Agree with Tony Strokes comments

But I'm not so generous with my vote

sali6435sali6435about 7 years ago
great reading

Enjoyed this tale from start to finnish. though i agree, the ending was rushed. More time should have been spent on the aunts seduction. Over all i still give it high marks for ingenuity and creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more.....

Very good storyline but...... I think your closing needs to be modified and storyline needs a bit more chapters. A chapter at least. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

You so need to add to the story.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 6 years ago
Good story

Really liked it and the grammatical errors are not bad. To qualitywheat don't concern yourself with people who are ignorant. Most of them couldn't write an existing nursery rhyme; let alone a story. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

I do love the story. It is well written and very good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

more..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

We definitely need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Be great to see more. great read

Brandon11Brandon11about 5 years ago
Captured

This is a fun series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LORNA

WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE ABOUT

THOMAS AND LORNA

AND HOW DID HANAH AND MARY REACT WHEN THEY FOUND OUT

THEY PREGNATE

Myhands316Myhands316over 3 years ago

What I found different was the word usage. It read like an olde tyme story but set in the more modern day. Sometimes even bridging more into middle English than contemporary English. As a writer, I feel it would have been better if it was more filled out. I get the 'Master of the Manor House' vibe, even going into the Dom-Sub thing. It just seemed rushed, but a good read none the less. Also knowing a bit of the Sub-Culture, it would be Dom-son, Sub-mom, Switch-sister/daughter. And didn't get enough about the Aunt to know where she would actually fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it 5 stars. 2nd time reading it. It missed description of hannah losing her virginity though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good reading. More please???????

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought this was an excellent story. I do think it needs to be finished though. I would like to know the rest of the story. Come on now please give us more. I am sure you would find us ,well me at least very grateful. We don't see writing like this often.

maxx308maxx3088 months ago

An excellent read, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous