All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 18'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks :)

Another great chapter and a little moving as well. :)

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
waiting for more...

my heart is breaking for Stephen, will they be together, will she not beg his collar out of fear of his jealous streak...and she loves Rob so much, will some come between them and leave Rob with more heartbreak? ...it was very well thought out, but i wanted more in the end...i feel that something drastic is going to happen and waiting for the next chapter has me pins and needles.

Akasha70Akasha70over 8 years ago

I need more

I love it

thank you

auddieaauddieaover 8 years ago
Yay!!!

So glad you are back! I was missing your stories!!! Cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rob has my vote

Stephen annoys me. He's not right for Bella. I've always wanted Bella to be with Rob. Do I dare hope it might actually happen now? Team Rob!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stalking

I seem like such a normal person but you have turned me into a Bella stalker. I can't get enough.

lokitillalokitillaover 8 years ago
Never Fails

It never fails to amaze me how you transverse so many cultures and help the reader along the way. There is respect for each choice, and you find the beauty in each. It keeps me coming back each time.

There are moments when I wish Bella wouldn't "learn" the same lesson repeatedly, and I have some trepidation as to where the next chapter is going. She seems sage and wise in some moments on behalf of others, but caught up in her own insecurity often. That being said, this chapter almost intimates that there may be an "ah-ha" coming soon. I hope so, for her continued development as a character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
perhaps

Dorothea should collar bella. Best connection, most love, most trusted, most challenging, and has taught her more than even Mel! HA!

XoXmonicaXoXXoXmonicaXoXover 8 years ago
My my ellie babe

You write a Fab story. Please keep it going to the end and don't leave us for soooo long! <**grins and kisses**> m

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Simple question ...

How can I not love this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stephen

I don't like Stephan. He only thinks about his needs, not Bella's. No good master would behave like that. And I think that Bella's behaviour should change to. She is to smart to be this meek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love Stephan. He cares so much about Bella it hurts him to see her with another man, but he forces himself to endure that torture for her wants and growth. He encourages all aspects her true personality. Even the part where he understands that Mel will always be in her heart, he just wants a piece of her heart as well. Whether it's her business or lifestyle, without being too overbearing. Like the time he found an artist for her but didn't tell her it was his idea till later, so she could form her own opinion. He watches over her carefully, making sure she is taking care of herself, because she often forgets to look after her own wellbeing. He cares for his disabled brother, the girls at the club, and various people in need at the cove. He has money, power, and good looks. Many have begged his collar before, I sure would, but he only has eyes for Bella. He is truely the best.

illuminatio2dragonisilluminatio2dragonisover 2 years ago

I love your story and above all your beautiful language but a muscle relexant can actually do a lot of harm depending on the sensitivity of the receiver. It can leave you completely sedated the next day . Not a pretty thought for a show/ competition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES