All Comments on 'Big Flipping Deal Ch. 04'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like it

Going really well, getting impatient waiting for the next instalment already! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oooooh what a lucky maaaaan

If youre pandering to my fetish of getting fucked by 5 shemales with 8" cocks while playing the keyboard solo of Octavarium.... it's working.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Rachel

You sent me a direct feedback, but must have typed in your email wrong, because the server kicked my reply back to me. If you see this, thanks for the nice email!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Like it):

The next two are in the submissions queue, so hopefully you won't have to be impatient much longer!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Ooooh what a lucky maaaan)

I can't say I was pandering to that specific fantasy, but I certainly admire its level of ambition!

BabydaddyBabydaddyover 8 years ago
Fabulous

I love this story and am so obsessed with the adorableness. I also like the openheartedness of it all. Not to debate the fetish guy but I think there's something about writing this story as not a fetish that makes it so much more charming. I have this belief that by the time I have grand kids they will freak out when they hear about the way our generation categorized sexual desire (straight, gay etc). I don't think they will get it! And I think your lovely super romantic story is more about the not getting it. It's the story of an awkward guy and a wounded woman connecting. LOVE! Although I AM looking forward to the naughty scenes too! Can't wait for tomorrow's upload.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Babydaddy

I think the earlier fetish comment was more about the indulgent excesses of prog rock than about the story itself ... not that I'm badmouthing indulgent excesses!

The scenario you describe about future generations is very heartening to me. A sex-positive, gender-inclusive, open-minded world could only be a huge improvement over our current one. We all just need to do our best to nudge things that direction ...

As for the naughty scenes ... (spoiler warning) I'm actually starting to get a bit worried that my intro notes and the slow build may leave readers unprepared for the upcoming hotness. I said that this story contains the lowest number of sex scenes in my serials so far, but they're also some of the longest I've ever written.

We'll see if people think I went overboard!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Ooooh what a lucky maaaan)

Your comment made me go to youtube and look up Octavarium ... awesome song! I'll have to get that album at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrap it up and be done

This miserable thing has run on too long already.

bitexwriterbitexwriterover 8 years ago
Loving this

Just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying this series. I don't mind the slow burn to the sex because the writing is well done and the characters are interesting. Write as many chapters as you want and keep moving at the pace that feels right to you.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Wrap it up and be done)

It's a mystery to me why you'd spend the energy to make such a comment. But I sure hope something nice happens to you soon to brighten up your outlook on life. If I could give you a hug and I thought it would help, I certainly would.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@bitexwriter

Thanks for the compliments! You don't have to worry about me rushing things to "wrap it up," though. The entire first draft was complete before Chapter 1 posted ... I've just been editing chapters and then adding the "story so far" summaries. But to the anonymous poster's relief, I'm sure, I'm about to go submit the last chapter now.

: )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Flipping Fantastic

I'm loving the pacing of this series! You've got me refreshing daily for new chapters!

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

I have to assume the negative anon was trying to compensate for feelings of romantic inadequacy. Or is just mad at the world for no particularly good reason. Both seem plausible.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Just Flipping Fantastic)

I think you'll get a chapter a day for the next three days, so keep refreshing! Thanks for letting me know you're enjoying it.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Heisenhug

You may very well be right. I just try to give the benefit of the doubt. Most of the time (though not all), people who say hurtful things are hurting about something themselves, and since I haven't walked a mile in their shoes, I can't know where the pain is coming from. If it doesn't cost me anything, I'd just as soon forgive and offer them my best wishes.

Thanks for chiming in supportively, though. I really appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I will be sad when this story comes to an end .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

Just wanted to weigh in with an appreciation comment.

Your story feels like a real life anecdote, whether it is or is not, does not matter, I enjoyed it and am waiting for the next installment, come on slack bastard ;) give us the perfectly written romantically sexual continuation that I now know you are capable of writing.

Loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Pretty realistic - keep it coming

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Love it)

All good things must come to an end! But hopefully this one will give you enough before it's done to tide you over for a while ...

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Love the story)

Thanks for the high praise! I try to mix elements of realism and fantasy in most of my stories, and I figure that if readers aren't sure where the real ends and the fantasy begins, I must have done all right with both. : )

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
wonderful

Ignore the negativity... loving the story.. love should be all around us without any pretexts such as gender and all.. it should be encouraged, honored, and cherished .. more please

griffin57griffin57over 8 years ago
Wow

Your story unfolds to get her background a bit at a time. Keeps me wanting more. I really care for these characters.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@BrendaNW

Thanks for the encouragement! As for negativity, I like to go a step better than ignoring it and use it to know that I'm doing something right. If negative people say negative things to me, that's a double-negative ... which makes it positive in my book!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@griffin57

I started off really liking both Nick and Lindsey, and they both grew on me even more as the story went along. That's always a good feeling for me, and it's made even better when readers feel the same way. Thank you!

member9458member9458almost 8 years ago
Fantastic

I can't really say a lot about this that hasn't already been said. But I just wanted you to know that "I'll suck her dick wherever I goddamn want to" is an ACE line and I feel sorry for anyone who missed it because they wanted to skip to the sex. Like, it pulled from me the kind of "Holy shit this is awesome" laugh normally reserved for a sick-ass stunt in a Captain America movie, even though (maybe even because) you knew it wasn't going anywhere that didn't involve Nick's ass on the ground.

I think that speaks volumes about what a fantastic job you did building these characters. Nick and Lindsey make a ton of sense on the page, and you're very smart about layering in Nick's natural confusion over his attraction to Lindsey without letting it overwhelm the story or (as someone so elegantly put it earlier) fetishizing it. It's the kind of talent that can make another writer jealous; I'm lucky I get to down this whole story in one shot instead of waiting day by day. I'm excited to read the rest.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@member9458

I love that line! I'm so glad you singled it out.

And I'm really glad you made the Captain America reference too. I'm a big super-hero fan, but in the mold of those Marvel movies, not the tedious gloom and broodiness that took root in comics in the late '80s and has long since worn out its welcome with me. One of the reasons I write is to show that you can be a hero even in day-to-day ordinary life. You just have to show up and put yourself on the line. Lindsey does that when she apologizes to Nick about the blow job. Nick does it with that line. And they both do it a couple of other times elsewhere in the story. Elise certainly did it, back in Nick's childhood.

So thanks for helping me feel like I hit the mark! It really does make a difference when I hear that kind of thing.

: )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I read this one

Just want you to know I'm invested in your story...well written, can feel the characters...just thought you should know I didn't skip this, even though you gave the "no sex" flashing warning sign up front! Keep up the good work!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (I read this one)

Thanks for letting me know! I hope you enjoyed the subsequent chapters too!

AkiranaAkiranaabout 5 years ago
Just too funny

"I guess he hit you even harder than I thought," she said. Then she held up one hand, thumb across the palm and fingers spread. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Cleveland,"

"Right. What are those again?" I pointed at the aching left side of my face and said, "Maybe you told me already, but I got hit on the head with a coconut and I barely remember my own name."

These two bits made me laugh so hard!

Thanks for the amazing story, I've must have read the entire story 3 or 4 times now, and I'm quite envious that you can write such a great story!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Akirana

I like those bits too!

Thanks for letting me know you liked the story ... and especially that you liked it enough for more than one reading. I’ve been pretty unproductive lately, and it’s nice to get some encouragement.

: )

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years ago

SPOILER ALERT! There is no sex at all in this chapter! If you're not here for the characters and the story, please jump to the next chapter to save yourself some frustration.

No way in hell!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 3 years agoAuthor
@Raquels_Panties

: D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
958 Followers
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES