All Comments on 'Cleaning Up Cum'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Made me shoot on my own face!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very NASTY

Made me taste my cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cum Sucker

I too love eating cum from my wife's pussy, either mine or another mans cum is good for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum sucker

My wife likes gangbangs 4 or 5 guys at least, I like watching, we insist that all the guys cum in her pussy, then I have her sit on my face so I can suck all the cum out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wet Pussy. YUMMMMMMM

Eating another guy's cum from my wife’s pussy is far better than getting it from a cock. I get to experience the gooiness from both of them. My wife can feed me her cum filled pussy anytime! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
eating cum out of pussy

love sucking another guys cum from any pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

Have only eaten my cum from my wifes pussy. Need to find someone in Geelong who she would be willing to have fill her cunt for me to eat out afterwards. She likes the idea, just hasn't had the right circumstances to see it through.

If anyone can help they can contact me where the mail is hot titslovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
spunk drinker

loved this story as i write this my wife is out with her friends looking for cock and if she gets some i will be licking the cum out of her tonight i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kreamer - rific!

My hubby Brian and I loved that story. We are looking for someone to help us live this out. Harrisburg area prefered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eat everything

i love to eat pussy. i started with my very first woman. thank goodness at 16, she was 6 years older than i was and i panicked a bit as she straddled my face and shoved her freshly fuckcunt hard against it. the panic was quickly replaced by a sense of euphoria...the wonderful smel from the moist cunt, from the sweat matted hair, the delicious taste of her cum that i would always love wheterit was mixed with my cum or, eventually the cum of another man or men. i get hard just thinking of a cunt...a pussy. once i saw the old movie about people being miniaturized and injected into someones body. i thought how unbelievable it would be to be made tiny and placed in a pussy,,floating in the moisture that would certaily be there..climbing up the slippery wals to deliver a couple of quic tiny nbites in her clit, making her cum then diving headfirst into her gushing cunt, swimming, floating, swallowing madly. but...it was be just my luck to become sated with the masgic fluid, relaxing and going to sleep. before i know it she is deuching and i am pouring out of her in a torrent of water. oh well, what a way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice CUM eating

MMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Seasoned

Sucking cock is OK but the taste of cum seasoned with cunt juices is a real treat. If you've never tried it you have missed one of lifes greatest treats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Wives Will Satisfy the Urges

It is the story of an unorthodx but happy marriage. What else could a BSDM couple want?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wife fucking

how can i get 3 or 4 guys with huge cocks to talk my wife into fucking them and forceing me to suck cock and clean her up after e-mail me at allensrw@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Cleanup guy

I love to clean up a freshly fucked pussy, Yummy!!! My favorite position is for her to straddle my face and let her cum filled pussy drain into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I want this too!

I would love to eat cum from my wife too! I have only tasted mine from her. I am shy about asking her to make me eat it.

I would like to see her be a slut and make me clean it up.

Eugene OR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nothing more erotic than a filled pussy and ass

I love when my wife comes home full of another mans cum. I will get on my knees and she will bend over for me to feed on her well filled holes. We both love it and has made our relationship stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
turnabout

men arent the only ones who are perverse and like to explore. after eating cream pies out of my girl friend for a few months i had her enema completely and tasted the cum from two cocks sucking her out of her ass. it has a musky, delicious flavor and aroma. one weekend she insisted i enema a couple of times and she ran her fingers insuide of me to be sure i was clean. right away we went to a well known gay park an she told me to take my shorts off and bend over. she said she woud give 25 dollars to each of two guys to fuck me. it duidnt take long and with her fingering theyr assholes and licking their balls, each unloasded huge gobs of hot sperm in my willing ass. she paid them and instantly buried her mouth in my ass, licking, sucking, swallowing gulp[ing it down. thern sher yelled fuck me and i pounded my hard cock into her. she said she loved the taste and the filthiness of it. we did it a hew times. things were just too hot and we burned each other out, but that is quite a momory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"Suck It Bob"

Your story reminded me of when Elaine and I were having an affair. She was married but she knew I enjoyed the idea of her going home to hubby and planting a big kiss on him with lips still sticky with my cum. She knew that turned me on so she took delight in describing in detail how she did it, how he reacted and finally what she did next.

One time, she told me how got him aroused and wanting to fuck and during the pre-fuck stage, she let him eat her out! She told me EVERY detail of how her cunt was oozing cum and had his mouth suctioned on to her vagina as she held his head between her legs for half an hour. I fucked her for hours that evening and she went home and did it to him again...LOL!! SHE LOVED IT!

Women definitely have their perverted desires too...LOL!

malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Love It....

Yummm! I love these wife fucking stories. I have been watching my wife get fucked for over 20 years and I never get tired of sucking loads of hot cum from her pussy and ass. It really is a treat to have her spread her legs over my face and let five or six fresh loads flow into my mouth. We have three guys that live with us and she has 2 boyfriends and they keep her well lubed for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cleaning Up Cum

I knew my wife was a cum freak when I married her. I was twenty-one and she was eighteen having had five daughters already. She would cum home with the hair in her arm pits full of cum. Her hair would be laried and there would be cum leaking out her asshole and cunt. She never alowed a rubber to be used because she was a bareback freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Eating cum

I often eat my own cum, just ate a good cum earlier. I use to squirt straight into my mouth when I was young but now I scoop it up with my fingers and feed myself. I have always wanted to taste another mans cum would be great from a freshly fucked pussy, your a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You are a pervert

A fucking pervert and a cuckold ... I'd fuck your wife and come all over her face ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The love of cum.

I've eaten my own cum for years, but have always lost the urge after my orgasm, I used to squirt it straight into my mouth when I was younger but now gobble it from my hand and scoop it up off my belly etc while edgeing (thats the best way I find to get plenty of cum), however just this week after many attempts I was able to ejaculate into (just inside) my partners cunt without orgasm and immediately went down on her and ate/licked her wet pussy clean, had my tongue as deep as possible cleaning her out, got to say it is the best cum I've ever eaten! I love creampie!! cheers all Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Me Too!

I love it...greatest thrill I know of...except maybe adding my load to her after cleaning the loads she brings home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

love cleaning cum from all my wife's holes. Really like to have her lover's cum on her feet so i can suck cock and clean her feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cum eating

I like to taste my own cum from my wife cunt, licking her pussy clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Filthy Whore

My wife became a whore for black cock on our honeymoon.She was fucked by several black members of staff every night and I got to clean her holes afterwards.The first time I did it I was sick,but now I love to help arrange for blackmen to come to our home to use her body.Her mother and younger sister have also started so both myself and father-in-law help clean all 3 of them up.My wife and her sister are both expecting black babies in the summer and they can't wait to push their buggies as it will give any blackman the green light.I love my wife and I love eating creampies.If you have ever wondered what a creampie tasted like then get down and lick out that cunt. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
clean teeth

I love the taste also. Jerked off today, on a toothpaste and brushed my teeth. A wonderful way to start the day

cuckold_petecuckold_petealmost 13 years ago

This is really hot ! I love to eat my wife's cum filled pussy when she comes in from a night out......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Husband loves cum

I am fortunate to have a wife that once every two weeks let's herself go entirely with me and our male fuck buddy. My wife and I are both in our early forties and our buddy is 28. He travels to our house we have a few drinks and basically get fucking. He is bi and although I'm not into men I do like to suck cock and eat semen, and my wife really enjoys these occasional threesomes. I usually get into a 69 position with my wife while he fucks her pussy and ass. I love to lick his anus, suck his cock and balls and lick my wifes cunt and ass whilst they fuck. When he cums it is usually very heavy and thick not too salty and he pumps it just inside my wifes cunt or ass so it comes back out easy and when it does it goes straight into my mouth then into my wifes then into mine again and I swallow it down and enjoy the tingle in my throat. Then he gets into a 69 with my wife with him lying on his back. He soon gets hard again as my wife sucks away his softness. Unlike to wank over his cock and balls as my wife is sucking him. It's so messy she licks my cum off his balls and cock and passes it into his mouth and he swallows it down. Next week he has asked if he can bring a lifelong friend who would love to join us once a month he is married but has always wanted to eat another guys semen out of a womens body so we are gonna give him a treat. I think the key is love someone who has the same sexu ideas we are both very happy and enjoy our sex very much in between these meet ups. I'll never forget the first time a cock actually twitched and pumped cum into my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yumm

I would love to try this, its so sexy. I wish someone in lex ky wanted to do this, I eant to join in a couple and be forced to eat her cum filled pussy and suck a cock while taking a strapon maybe x dresss as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My husband loves to clean me up after I get my pussy full of cum. I also like to

clean up my girl friend after she gets fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cleaning up cum

man I loved your story I love to eat my cum out of my wife's pussy. I would love for someone else to fuck her an I watch then I get to go down an lick his cum out of her. I keep trying to get her to fuck someone for me an she see's how turned on I get talking to her about it. but so for we have not done it. wish I could fine someone that is well hung an dieaese free to fuck her. she has got one hot pussy.

CoyoteGirl69CoyoteGirl69over 10 years ago
My husband likes it, too!

My husband likes to clean me up, also. No matter where it cums(sic) from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my humuliation

My wife and I were living in a typical middle class subdevision in the mid 70s. Everyone on the street were friends and we took turns hosting partys I know the wives talked and compared notes because one night she wanted to measure my (I thought) cock. I thought ya sure so she measured it and it was 4 inches. She said somthing like my god you have the smallest cock of all the men on the street. I asked how she knew that and she said that all the wives had measured ther husbands. Granted it wasn't smallest by much but it was a real eago buster knowing she was going to tell her friends. After that at the wives as we were dancing or just talking would say thinks about how sorry they were for my wife but how nice it was of me to eat her out after having cum in her and how she enjoyed that. Some said their husbands thought that was discusting to eat their cum from them. I didn't know what to say. Any way things being as they were then we eventualy started swinging with the other couples on the street. The other wives developed a liking for me to eat them before sex and of coarse after. I was thinking I could tast cum on some of them and one did tell me she had fucked her husband before comming over and how hot it was that I cleaned his cum and my own. One night we were hosting and I lost sight of my wife and them most of the husbands were gone. The women were chatering and after a while led me to our bed room, my wife was spred on the bed and all the guys were naked. One was ficking her hard and she was moaning and then she climaxed as he did too. When he pulled out they all looked at me and said your turn. I dropped my pants and walked over but the wives hrabed me and no silly, it is your turn to clean her and they pushed me to my knees and shoved my face into her cunt and held me there. before the night was finished each guy there had fucked her at least twice and the wives made sure I cleaned her between guys. Everyone but me were having a great time at first but by the end I knew I had better learn to have fun doing this. After that at each party the hostest was the wife getting fucked and I was always the guy doing the cleaning. They never let me fuck another wife after that. except my wife of coarse but she realy didn't enjoy my cock, but she said it was her duty. We had two children while that was going on, yes it continued for a few years, and the only thing we are certain of is that one of the men on the street fatherd both of them. The strange thing is that today I have nothing but fond memories of those days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucky guy

The best kind of woman is an Alpha gal thet shares her creamy pussy after trysts with others. What a fun relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cum eaters

hubby and I love eating cum. We have some friends that are bisexual and love to eat the husband's cum. We enjoy watching the two husbands go at it and eat each others cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cream pie ! ! !

Luv how u luv to be so sexy dress an getting looks. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sperm eating cuckold

Loved your story. Would love to eat a well fucked, shaven sperm coated pussy. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Don't listen to the haters! Your not a cuckold you just enjoy eating a wet sloppy pussy. My wife has only let me eat my own cum from her. I love that very hairy pussy all matted with juice, hers and mine. She gets so wet it sometimes soaks through her pants. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cum Cleaning

I have cleaned up my wife from my own cum and cum from another man, who we get together with often.

69er position with wife on top, I can hold her pussy open, licking her clit while the other guy fucks her.

After he has cum in her, I hold my tongue up beneath his cock and her pussy, when he out his cum runs out of her, onto my tongue and into my mouth, then will put my mouth over her pussy and clean her out, I will usually cum down her throat when I am cleaning her out.

Doubled pussy penetration is hot, Sandwiching her between me and the other guy. Usually have the other guy enter her first from behind, when he is ball deep, I start to slide my cock into her. Taking it slowly because she needs to be stretched.

The look on her face when she is being stretched by two cocks is hot.

When she is comfortable us guys will start to pound her and both shoot our cum into her pussy.

She then quickly moves off us holding her pussy together with her fingers and moves up over my face, lowering herself down as she spread her pussy with her hands.

I go to work cleaning every last drop of cum from her.

One occasion while in the 69 position, the other guy pulled out of her and slide his cock into my mouth, I held his legs pulling him down further into my mouth, while he fucked my throat, it wasn't long before I felt and tasted his first squirt of cum.

I started cumming in my wifes mouth, while I sucked and swallowed every last drop of cum from him.

All a hot experience !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
chocolate shake

My wife and I are very openminded about sex and pretty much believe if it feels good, do it. There's one sexy experience that I had years ago and we're hoping to repeat it soon. Me and my girlfriend at the time were in a 69 with her on top stroking my cock and feeding me her sweet pussy. Right in front of my eyes, just inches above my face, I watched my buddy's long skinny cock slick with lube as he slid it right into her well-tongued ass. I had rimmed her for maybe a half hour before and she was wet and well relaxed so his dick went right in to his balls. I started cumming when he entered her and after a minute I slid out from under them so he could focus on giving her the assfucking of her life.

When he slammed it home and his ass started to clench I knew he was giving her a hot load. He waited a minute to slowly pull it out and I was right there to suck him clean. It was very exciting to taste my girl's assjuice and his cum residue. The nastiness of the act turned me on and made me hard again.

Once he was cleaned up, I got under her and started licking her drenched pussy.

She was as dirty-minded and adventurous as I was and she started begging me to eat out her ass. I licked her red, raw looking anus and my dick was throbbing in her hands again. I rimmed her for just a few minutes, licking all up her crack from her cunt to above her asshole. Finally when my cock felt like it was about to blast off again, she told me she was gonna give me a real treat, a chocolate shake.

She started to push the contents of her rectum out and man oh man, what a nasty, filthy and thoroughly delicious load of cum ran onto my tongue. It was off-white with a little bit of goldish color in it from being inside her ass. Naturally it picked up a slight bitter taste from being inside her but in the heat of the moment it was just what we needed. She had her fingers working her pussy like mad and I was stroking my cock and had a great climax, splashing my cum on her chest and shoulders. Our friend was also stroking his dick while he watched and he shot his second load onto her ass and her back.

This was when we were all between 18 and 22 years old, so both of us guys could recover quickly. Once I shot my second load I wasn't as hot to eat any more cum out of her or off of her and we all cleaned up. We agreed that it was the dirtiest and hottest thing we'd done at that time and figured we'd repeat it but we actually never did.

Now, many years later I'm a dirty old man and would definitely enjoy doing something like that again. Doubt that it'll happen, but it's a great memory for jerking off!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Very hot

Love this story. I love eating cum from a freshly fucked pussy. Even better if I can watch while it is being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I always clean up all the cum for my x-wife.

My x-wife's boy friends cum alote clean it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God And Jesus

God and Jesus both suck each other's cock and swallow all the hot cum that comes out of their mouths.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Yummy Cum!!!

I would love to help you clean the cum from your wifes sweet cunt and asshole....I love cremepies….

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 4 years ago
I love eating cum

I always cum in my hand and eat it when I masturbate. I also eat the cum from guys when I give them blow jobs. I love eating my cum from my girlfriend's hairy cunt after I fuck her and I really want to lick other guys cum from her hairy cunt too but she doesn't want to fuck other guys. I keep asking hoping she will someday change her mind until then I'll just have to keep eating my cum and sucking off other guys. I LOVE EATING CUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cleaning up

I love to clean my wife's pussy after a good cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to try this...it's one of my biggest fantasies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always like to eat my cum from the pussy I just fucked. Her taste and my taste together is soooo sweet. I had never tasted another mans cum until very recently, and I didn’t even know at first. One of the girls that I fuck regularly came over to my house late one night for a night cap. We often go to dinner and then fuck, but this was different, she had been on a date and just didn’t want to go home yet. We had a couple drinks and as you could guess, I got horny! She said she was up for it even though she had just fucked someone else. She said it was too quick, one and done and she was happy for more. I took her to the bedroom, took her clothes off and started rubbing her body and licking her neck and ears. As usual, I like to start with oral, tasting a woman’s cunt gets me rock hard, so I moved my body down hers. She reminded me that she had just had sex about an hour ago. I told her I didn’t mind, she would be all lubed up for me. She was cool with it, spread her legs and began to moan as I dove into her wet pussy, as deep and tasty as I could. But the moment I dove in, I relished, she had let him cum inside of her - bare back. I literally had a mouthful of another mans cum. There were not a lot of options, and I do like my cum, so, swallow I did. I looked up at her, I am sure with cum dripping down my chin, and said, you let him cum in you bare back. She blushed for a second and reminded me, I told you I had just fucked my other friend! I guess I thought she would have told me if she had a pussy full of cum, but she didn’t. She just laughed and said, I know you like it. I did. I was surprised. It was the first time, but I ate her out until she had an orgasm so is suspect I ate a lot of cum. And of course, after I pounded her, I went right back down to eat my cum. It was a delish surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story, actually got me hard. My wife says that I have probably eaten more cum than she has in the past years . All of it her lovers. She loves me eating out her pussy the moment she gets home. I am always hesitant too eat my cum out of her pussy when I get the chance to fuck her myself, I don’t know why that is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Makes me hot to read this. I have a girlfriend and talked to her about my desire to be cucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2346 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES