All Comments on 'The Hidden Manor'

by ponygirlie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

and they were just too stupid to leave on their own without having to make this fucked up deal to kidnap a woman from the future?how hard could it be to just leave the place where you and your kind are getting the shit killed out of you or passing a law that no wolves are to be killed ?i mean damn they must be inbred fucking retarded.

swr47swr47over 8 years ago
Ineresting concept

The story has an interesting concept. I would like you to keep going. There is some background that could be filled in to help explain why things are happening like the need for the time travel and are there special foes in the 19th century.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep going

I would like to see how this is resolved, it does seem so machavellian as that really she has no choice in the matter, seems an initial attraction to walter, but there has to be more to leave her husband and world. not much is being said to what she will get from this...................but will read more

ponygirlieponygirlieover 8 years agoAuthor
background

If I continue, the background for the time travel will become clear. Please remember that for Richard and Walter the future threat of the fleeing to be done is more than 60 years away...

In 1850 Mecklenburg is still an independant Grandduchy - and Germany as state does not exist yet, In 1918 the imperial Germany ceased to exist and became a republic with most of the noble houses being no longer ruling houses.

In 1904 the last wolf with a territory in Germany has been shot, so that from that year on it became even more difficult to roam as werewolf for the family of Walter in his barony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue

I am enjoying your story and hope you will have another installment of it soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous