All Comments on 'Uncle & Niece'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Warm, loving and arousing.

I would assume it would be even more exciting and realistic if both parties were a bit more hesitant and of mixed feelings, to be overcome in moments of passion. And the posibility of getting pregnant is not to be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent - but

I was pleased by the way the story developed - thrilled by your narrative of events that appeared to be real - and overjoyed to find that your English expression and language was of a high quality.

But then - my joy was jarred by "throws" instead of "throes". And my free-wheeling enjoyment of a well told story was thrown down to earth and I was back in my school and University task of reading a submission and unconsciously looking for every error and wielding my green marking pen.

That one error spoiled my enjoyment and I despise your carelessness. Remember that word checkers just ensure that the mixture of letters make a real word - they do not tell you whether the word you have used is the correct one. So READ YOUR WORK before you ask us to read it! If you're not certain of yourself, get someone else to read it. There is surely an English-speaking education professional around you somewhere - if not, use the Literotica resources.

But please don't be careless again and spoil someone else's pleasure as you spoiled mine.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Oh my

I didn't know aussies were so fucking anal! One misused word and they're just too rattled to continue. Jeez! Get a damn life down under. The story made me want to suck my own dick! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Australian, I'm afraid!

Our big strong Texan hero thinks it is effete to use a language he inherited from another culture with care and sensitivity? Like the other Australian, I was genuinely impressed with the beginning of this story, but there were hundreds of grammatical errors, not one! The story became boastful (how many hundred orgasms did this virgin have?), and it was boringly formulaic! How nice it would be to find a story that didn't slide into infantile slang as soon as erotic moments arrive. How refreshing to have a story where the characters had character! How sick I am of stories that list a person's statistics instead of economically developing a likeable personality, e.g. Compared to many stories in Literotica, this is far above average. The story is well conceived, but far too Hollywood for my taste. How DARE you abuse someone for valuing language, you Texan drone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very very hot

I had a niece like that but I was not her first,she was young and hot and she made me go crazy with lust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful read

I thought it was a wonderful read. I don't even recall reading the wrong word though. :P I think the Aussie was a little too strict, and the Texan was too vulgar. I had an excellent..."session" if you will with this piece of work, and I commend it. A nice length too. Maybe a LITTLE bit more backgroud story on the uncle and girl, but that is just my personal opinion. I like to feel really connected to the characters. I like how you didn't really describe how either of them looked. When I read etotic literature, I tend to skip over that part, because I like to invision the characters the way I want them to look, which is why I perfer Erotic Literature over real pornographic material. Again, commendable read, and I look forward to more.

FriskyVirginFriskyVirginalmost 17 years ago
Wow oh Wow

That was incredible. I would love to have my uncle fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes very very hot. i came twice reading it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story - ignore the Aussie twat

I thoroughly enjoyed that tale. Thanks ever so for putting it together.

I also saw the comment from the Anonymous Australian. The adage "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" springs to mind. Someone who feels so intellectually offended by a simple typo ("throws" for "throes") might first consider his own, far greater offence of starting a sentence with "But".

Antipodean Asshole !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

hope i can do that to my niece too...or hope she will do that to me, she is such a wonderful lady..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
uncle & niece

very nice story, told intelligently. oh and totally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

God your story was incredibly horny , I think of my uncle pounding my pussy all the time. He has no idea, would probably be horrified if he knew all I wanted to do was drop to my knees, and suck him off.

AutumngallegosAutumngallegosover 5 years ago
Beautiful

From a niece's view that was amazing, my uncle has crush on me an hope i het fucked like eve God I want that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Autumngallegos,go for it girl

I'd be extremely happy if my niece wanted me to be the 1st man to fuck her and take her virginity

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Good story, needs a continuation to see where this ends up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous