All Comments on 'Tell Me How I Taste'

by WifeWorship

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
HusbandinloveHusbandinloveover 8 years ago

About time this was incredible, love to lick clean afterwards!! Love the sloppy wetness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

I loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love to clean

Well written, I enjoy eating a sloppy pussy and you described it to a T. My wife has me "clean up" on occasion and it drives me absolutely crazy. I wish she would require my services more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE IT ALSO

I would love to have my wife do this to me. Have me eat her before sex and after have her tie me down and make me eat her clean. YUM YUM YUM

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Nice Confession

She didn't go far enough in coming clean about her dissatisfaction with their lovemaking. His being inside her is not enough anymore needs to be explained. And since he's done all to cater to her wishes, how about seeing what she can do for him to better satisfy him. She seems so smug that all this change has made him happy too. But I say it's all about her and we really don't know what he would prefer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Juice

Love having my wife sit and grind on my face as I clean out her cum filled hole. Nothing tastes better than our combined cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I still remember the first time that I cleaned up my wife. It was early in our marriage and I came to soon, I knew she was frustrated so without even thinking I just went between her legs and starting licking to make sure that she came too. I continue to clean her for the next 37 years until she passed away. If she were alive today I would still be doing it for her and of course me. Because I loved doing it.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Truth Time (almost)

"Truth Time" refers to her guided conversation with her spouse. Geared only to the specific issue, she neglected to cover some of the other points that came up. I have to admire someone who can finally get over a reluctance to discuss wants and needs. A former spouse, now deceased, thoroughly enjoyed me cleaning her out after intercourse. It only took her about three years to get the idea across, and we both enjoyed oral sex nearly as much as penetration. She became so sensitive to cunnilingus that all I had to do was slowly lick my lips and she was instantly aroused. It didn't matter where we were at the time. I can't tell you all how much I miss the sexual relationship we had.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
WOW just WOW That was sofucking hot and I was rubbing my pussy and cumming over and

over again. Now I'm looking for my man!!!

BillyglideBillyglideover 8 years ago
I can relate to this story!

This story is a lot like my love for eating dirty and cum filled pussy. My gf asked me to eat her after I had cum in her although she is multi orgasmic and cums and squirts from us fucking. I have always loved eating her pussy after she has worked all day. I love a strong smelling almost stinky pussy! While I was pretty apprehensive about eating a creampie, when she asked me to do it I did it for her. I loved the smell and wetness of her when I ate the pie. I got excited again. Like Mark, I suck at her hole and my gf cums so violently as I suck the cum out of her! I love to eat her again in the morning after we've fucked all night and she hasn't showered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Don't make this a one off. This is really, really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A more fitting finish

I think that his wife should have ended the encounter with a French kiss with a lot of tongue to let him know how much she appreciated his attention.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Finally a story I can relate to

I have always been a fan of dining on a hot cream pie since my first experience as a twenty something. Sex is great but a good pie is wonderful. Love to see more on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wishing

I have looked and looked for a woman like this forever maybe one day ill find her.

That is a GREAT story i LOVED it!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cream pie lunch !

The thought of this sex act had crossed my mind , asked my wife about it , she said since it would be after me cumming in her that my eagerness would go away. I tended to agree with her. I then considered having another man cum in her first . Getting very excited about that I would then lick her sweet pussy clean of all that strange cum .After that I would refill her open pussy with my hot cum !!! She said yes to that idea !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!!!

Very hot. Loved it being told from a woman's point without hubby having to bring it up and beg. There are a lot of excellent sequels here. Get busy 😉

WillieTurnerWillieTurneralmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

My wife insisted I "clean her" after sex before we were even married and I complied with only token resistance. She is not normally an aggressive woman sexually, but this was something she insisted upon from the very beginning. In time she stopped talking to me about it, and just sat on my face after sex. I don't even think about it any more, it is both a personal joy for me, and my obligation to her as her husband.

AnotherSisyphusAnotherSisyphusalmost 8 years ago
Love the story - and love eating wet cummy pussy IRL

Great story and an activity that I like in real life. This is one of the things that gets my wife's motor running after 35 years of marriage. We both love it. The one addition for my wife is that she likes to slide her finger into herself while I eat her after screwing, use the finger to pull out more cum and diddle herself a bit, and then push the finger into my mouth for me to suck clean. Ooooo I like...

Funny thing is she has never ever talked about it. I am not sure exactly what it is about this that floats her boat, but it does so no one is complaining.

This is one of the very few stories on the site that sounds plausible and is about likeable people who just want to get along and be good partners. I thank the author for that. There are many stories that can get me jump started, but stories that are about fun sex and just helping each other get off seem to be the exception from what I have seen.

mugs101mugs101almost 8 years ago
Sweet

Great story loved the idea and image you created. Wish my wife would do this

cpl757cpl757over 7 years ago
Love it.

Great story and well written about one of my favorite things. I love eating a creampie that way. Thanks.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 6 years ago
Creampie Anyone

It took almost 20 years, but my wife finally gave in to my desires. And you must know what she smells like after a week with only my tongue to keep her clean. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Make me

Wife loves to ride my face after I fill her up with cum . Makes me feel better when she tells me she loves to feed me her pussy as she cums.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Lick that slit

Always loved to make my wife cum first. She would tell me she had cum by pulling me to her pussy damn near smothering me . I'll eat her any time she wants me to. I love it when she comes home and sets on my face pulling my hair so I can clean her out after taking a load from her date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Sexy

What a wonderful and kinky wife you are. Lucky Husband.

HrolfHrolfover 5 years ago
Good to the last drop

What a lovely story about a couple learning to communicate and please each other in bed. And it's one of my favorite fantasies!

Randy56rRandy56rover 5 years ago
Tell Me How I Taste

I want my wife to demand I lick her until she comes, every so often, but certainly if she doesn’t cum after sex

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

Please write some more

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Great story! I love eating a fresh creampie whether it's one I made ior one someone else made. After all I love eating creampie .more than I can produce myself.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
What a dick-ette!

She's complaining about not orgasming, but has to hold herself off TWICE in order to cum only after he has ejaculated inside her!

How long has she been doing that?

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
It’s all about the wife...

...at least ostensibly, but I was never clear on her motives, emotionally and psychologically, which is what most interests me. It actually seemed as if the story was more about the husband’s desires than hers, and the wife was more a literary device, allowing his story to be told through biased lens, as it were.

Of course, we have zero idea what’s going on in her husband’s head - and neither does she, which is fascinating. A wife who isn’t the least bit curious?

Anyway, on a lighter note, I hope that in the second part her devoted and loving husband gets to enjoy his fantasy of many years - Namely, fucking his wife in the ass.

Not a bad write. I enjoyed it. Wish there was more romance. The dialogue was a bit dry to my ears. Thanks for sharing it with us.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Why did she hold back from cumming?

Why not lick their combined juices from his face and say she loves him?

If he is hard again, why not fuck him and have more to clean up?

Now she is selfish

SubMwriterSubMwriterabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed this a lot. Please consider writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love to right after having my brains fucked out. I quickly move into 69 and suck and lick him clean as his spent seed slowly ooze outta of my full cunt to his lapping tongue. I make sure that I smear our spent juices are smeared all over his lips and face. We both love it! Orpheum 69

Fireboy7Fireboy7over 2 years ago

Love it. Got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Wish my wife would do it to me. I always back away after cumming- I like the forcefulness!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 2 years ago

A tasty story indeed. Hope you’ll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After many false starts on my part, my wife finally made me clean up my creampie and I loved it! I always wanted to do this...right up to the second after cumming...then I wanted out! I told my wife not to ask if I really wanted it, but to become a liitle Dom and force me to clean her up. I explained that I really wanted to try this, but if she asked me I would say no. I brought her to her first orgasm with my finger using a caramel flavored lube. I found out that other lubes had a very bitter taste. After she came, she climbed on top and rode me until I shot my load load deep inside. At that time I made some feeble excuse about how she might not want me to clean her as she might be tender from her previous orgasm. She became the Dom that I needed and told me that I was going to lick her clean this time and proceeded to climb up my chest and plant herself on my face! I loved it and so did she as I licked her to a second orgasm. I think she enjoyed the Dom role that she played and I hope to do it again in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Needed more details. Needed to slow down.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story wish you wrote more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First read this story some time ago and gave it 5 stars then; would give it more now if it were possible. Most tales involving wives/husbands and creampies on Literotica are not so much about the loving and giving which takes place (from both--i.e. each giving the other what makes them happier as a couple) but instead seem to devolve quickly into harsh domme wives and cuckold humiliation. Not that there's anything wrong with that genre either--it just seems to "dominate" this erotic fetish.

Call me a romantic who roots for lovers GIVING what the other needs...while still including the "edging" aspect of the wives' gentle domination so that they both fulfill each other's needs. But I guess that's not harsh enough to satisfy most readers.

Kudos on a well-crafted story. Would love to see more of your work "wifeworship"; there could even be a follow-up to this couple's experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I identified with the loving husband willing to do anything to please his wife and the loving dominance of the wife to make him follow through. This is a new favorite. I already have returned to it. Not only that, but I hope my wife will want this from me.

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 2 years ago

Wow, a perfect wife. She should cuckold him and get him eating more creampies immediately!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars I agree with the others about the emotional connection. She niticed he liked a dirty pussy and found a way to get off on it. It so much more sexy than it sounds for a woman to demand what she needs. The brain is the biggest sex organ so there is no sense judging. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel l8ke I missed out on something. I had a relationship with a married woman older than me many years ago. We had great sex and as she rode me once, I told her to sit on my face after sex. When she moved up to do it, I balked and refused to lick her. I regretted that and decided to perform oral sex on her every chance I had. I sometimes thought she had sex with someone else and came to me afterwards for “cleaning”. The fragrance was very alluring and I could never say no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read many stories like this one but have never felt the connection you made here. I'm sitting in my office reading it and it got me so hot! I was rubbing my cock against my panties my wife made me wear and ended up cumming in them. Now I'm in trouble, but we'll worth it. I did go clean up and locked as much as I could off the panties, crotch and thighs it got all over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, really liked this story..

Liljohn1270Liljohn1270over 1 year ago

Id give anything to do this with my wife. It has been a dream of mine for many years now

Liljohn1270Liljohn1270over 1 year ago

I've read this prob 20 times and it gets better every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. I have been doing that for my wife for years. I LOVE eating her after I have cum in her, but the idea of doing it after someone else disgusts, but to each his own . The first time I ever did this to her, she was on top, and not realizing I had just cum, she moved up and straddled my face for some deep tonguing. I didn't have much time to think about it, so I went after it with lots of enthusiasm. Once she had her orgasm, she asked me if I wanted to finish. I told her I already had before she moved up, which surprised her. Since we talked about it, it became what we naturally do. I LOVE her taste more than almost anything. Such a sweet, delicious pussy. It's easy to worship it.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Very well-written and a big turn on! I love her dominance!

ctarrantellactarrantellaabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story!! Definitely going into my favorites. I have a feeling I will be reading it over and over. My wife and I have dabbled in this as well. However she is not as dominant as your story. I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Fantasy of mine for years. I just chicken out after i cum. Great story. Mabey bondage will work

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoeabout 1 year ago

It's important to not let things get stale in a marriage. We all have our fantasies and desires. My gf had this same fantasy. When I finally did it, and it wasn't easy that first time, she had a crazy wild orgasm. Needless tosay she wanted it more and I couldn't refuse her. Now I love doing it as much as she loves me doing it. I never would have thought!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. I love doing this when she is on her hands and knees. Easy access

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the kind of femdom story I am constantly looking for. Where a loving woman shows a man how to please her without being the over-the-top mistress-bitch who demeans and humiliates the man. I understand that is a fetish all its own, but it seems like most authors fall back onto that trope for every instance of a dominant females encounters with her man.

This was beautifully crafted and intensely erotic...5 stars doesn't do it justice.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam11 months ago

I used to love smelling us on my face. Feeling her and my juices dry on my skin. I love this story

sunnyhaysunnyhay11 months ago

Absolutely love the smell, taste and texture of pussy. Staler, pussy, well fucked, cum drenched the better. The best afrodesiac ever.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great - I was in there with them!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck this made mesoooo fucking hard, I am jerking off to it now !!1

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife showed me this story recently and asked if I’d eat my cum from her pussy. I said yes. She immediately took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She stripped off her clothes and then removed mine. Lay down, she commanded. I did as I was told. I was excited as she’d never taken charge of sex in our marriage. I was rock hard. She climbed on top of me and started riding my cock. It didn’t take long for me to cum. After I did, she set her pussy over my face and told me to lick her clean. I slurped up my cum and got hard quickly. So, she jacked me off and fed me my cum. I hope we start doing this regularly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

five hundred stars.

naughty_storiesnaughty_stories7 months ago

You mean there are men that don't offer this always?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She left him hard all night long? Not very nice.

When some men orgasm, the release of various hormones causes an Immediate change in attitude. A thought that was sexy before (eating cum) can be repulsive after the first pulse of orgasm. Hard to blame a guy for changing his mind about this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this. I have the same problem with losing the desire, but to hear my wife say she wants it immediately make me ready to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She shaved her pussy for him then he put his nose into her pubic hair? Okie dokie

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u25 months ago

Yummie story. I love eating cum from just fucked pussy. Sometimes I am reluctant. Love it when wife "forces" me

MartyHunterMartyHunter3 months ago

Not my kink, but even so, this story was really hot. Loved it!

Satyam4005Satyam40053 months ago

I don't have a fetish of eating my own cum but well it it's for my wife then ....... I'm ready

OzzyalOzzyal3 months ago

I'd saved this story as a favourite ages ago . I've just re read it . It's still hot .

I actually think this story led me to try it with my wife . She's fairly vanilla .

I actually sent her this story whilst I was working away from home .

It worked a treat . She wasn't sure about it at first , and hadn't really relaxed enough to enjoy it the first time . But it soon became something she enjoyed , it is now a regular part of our love life .

Not everytime , but often enough .

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Nice premise.

Totally rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous