All Comments on 'Want Some Dick'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tittysuckertittysuckeralmost 15 years ago
DAMN Bitch !---Got Something For You

Marlene...Hot, Exciting, Huge Turn On Story Gal !!! You

really got me HARD and Stroking with this !! I could just see you on your knee's ....Sucking hell outta that guys cock!! Sucking it like a True Cock Loving SLUT...WOW !!

Please keep writting.... I LOVE it !! And, Sexy Photo Also Marlene !... Thanks, TittySucker In Tenn..............

.

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERalmost 15 years ago
hot

you really are a cum slut like me and love sucking a good fat one you have so many stories and they are all great keep it up gal love ya frs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wish I was there

As a crossdressing whore I get off on your stories and look for more. You're one hot cunt. I use the parks at night looking for cocks. I love to be raped and called every name possible. Getting gang fucked is the greatest thing in the world, feeling the hot loads of cum being pumped into your boy cunt by 6 or 7 guys one after the other, all of them wanting your body. The feeling is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exciting...Tranny

Would like your tranny to be used in a city ally way.....by a dumpster..mmmm Used in the trash..as she is....yesss....thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'll tell you Marlene....................

"What would you do with me? Would you fuck me? Suck me? Beat me? Whip me? Piss on me? Cut me? How bad would you be? How bad would you like me to be?"

You need to contact me so I can tell you what happens next. Unfortunately it wont be hearts and flowers with the guy sweeping you off your feet and it wont be "just a dream" after all. However it'll probably involve your sweet little man pussy and several men with huge cocks.

The story of Marlene's degradation is about to be told...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more, more.

I've modeled myself after Marlene. Nothing is better than being gang raped by large, hard black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really stupid. Tho I would love to shit on author

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Marlene, I am a slit like you except I don't cross dress. I love clocks. I love being a cock sucker and swallowing cum. I also love a big cock in my ass ducking me. The best is having a cock in my mouth and one in my ass at the. Same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous