All Comments on 'Rain Storms Ch. 03'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TesoroMioTesoroMioover 8 years ago
Stunning

I loved Rain Falls and I'm loving Rain Storms and this chapter is the best so far. It's so hopeful and passionate. I am at a loss for words. I wish that I had never before given a 5 star vote before so that I could give the first one to you today. Top of the line. Best of the best. Well written. Beautiful and so expressive. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never stop writing

I love your work... I want to get to know them more.. keep writing!!!

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Superb chapter congrats!

I have to agree with everything that TesoroMio said. I hope that he and Eric get back together soon and he stops having sex with Ryan. He should stay faithful to Eric, he should remember Sharon's word that Eric has been speaking to him all this time just not vocally but through his art.

dez421dez421over 8 years ago
Yessss 💓💓💓💓

Finally!!! Just yes. I'm at a loss for words. More I just need more of this amzingness. 😂

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Better and better

Your work gets better and better as your chapters go. I loved Rain Falls, and now with Rain Storms it is even better. I look forward to reading each chapter that comes out. I am hoping that Rain learns to see that Eric has been talking to him, through his art. Rain needs to understand where Eric is coming from and be able to grow with him. Eric also needs to see that Rain has a hard time dealing with things from the way he had to live his life before he met Eric. If they can learn from here on out them I see them growing closer together as a couple. I believe Sharon will get Rain to see some things he hasn't seen before in Eric due to her being an artist herself. It was a good thing to put her as an artist too. Rain will get a new perspective from her into an artists life and views. Hopefully it will help Rain and Eric's relationship.

I also believe that Ryan and Rain should be friends only. Ryan and Rain care for each other but, I don't think they are right as a couple. That is my opinion, and as they say "opinions are like butts everyone has one and some even stink".

Keep writing for you have a way of bringing your readers into your stories. And the characters come out feeling as if they could be real. Looking forward to many more of your writings.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

GODDAMN YOU!!! I am seriously in love with the Rain series omg! I literally punched my pillow when the chapter was over. It was so sweet, Eric and Rain! I didn't really want them to get back together at ch 1 of rain storms but now? You have me anchored on the Rain and Eric ship! Love it. Love the emotions, love the dialouge. Love your writing, please never stop!

canndcanndover 8 years ago
Some of the best

I'm so impressed with this story and these characters. It really is getting better and better. They are so deep. Please don't let Sharon and Eric get it on. It doesn't seem Eric would be dumb enough to screw things up like that but the old him might. I wonder if Sharon's statement will get through to him about Eric expressing his emotions with art. I also wonder if he notices that just letting himself be with Eric lowered the level of stress between them. Eric is so sweet and loves him so much. I wish they could have the conversation of why he cheated. He just couldn't give up women? What makes him think he can now? Or did he learn sex with women wasn't worth the loss of rain?

Your writing is really great. I enjoy the chapters alot. I'm wondering if Ryan went and fell for Rain a bit b/c he seemed upset by Eric and him working things out. I kinda wonder if Rain is a bit of a hypocrite b/c he said to Ryan that he could stay in his bed as long as he wanted to, but is he prepared to be monogamous if he's back with Eric? can't exactly have it both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Amazing. Just perfect. Don't have strong enough adjectives....... please keep on posting new chapters very often! Thanks for these wonderful stories!

AfrikanAfrikanover 8 years ago
Amazing

I love that you are a really talented writer, your consistency on updating your submissions is totally admirable and your creations are exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As much as I like Eric...

He's too volatile and it feels like Rain is looking for a more stable relationship. If they end up together I don't think I could let myself believe in the fantasy that it would last in the long run and that Eric would stay faithful. I could do that at the end of Rain Falls because even though we knew about Eric's history of adultery, Rain was supposed to be his exception. I love that I don't know where the story is going, though, it makes it so much more captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thought provoking

Every time I read a chapter of one of your stories it stays with me for days. I guess we all love HEAs and read hoping for the best. I, for one, enjoy the more realistic versions. Your stories speak to me. After Rain Falls I wondered about Eric and Rain. I worried about AIDS. I still worry about the diseases Rain sets himself up for. He doesn't seem to be internally processing three sexual relationships at once. He has that charming but 'don't get too close to me' thing. We hear his internal dialogue thru you but how often does he say it all out loud? I am at peace with Eric. Not with Rain yet. It hasn't occurred to him that his next step isn't just monogamy but letting the person he loves beyond all others all the way in. That he must help Eric understand the streets, his childhood, the rapes, the brutality of hunger and selling your body. Eric may be bi or just gay for Rain. He is coming to terms with his overwhelming love for Rain. I think he will figure out what was missing that caused him to a act so terrible and painfully cheat. So, please let Rain's extensive lab work be ok. Let these two wind life's many roads imperfectly together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uh Oh!

I have a feeling that Eric is going to sleep with Sharon. They are both artists and he is famous while he isn't. It looks like Rain may be headed for more heart break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I love your writing and I am enjoying this sequel even more than the original story. I meant to comment earlier, because posters liked Rain and Eric so much after the first story that they just seemed to want Rain to "get over" Eric's cheating.

I work professionally with people who have been betrayed by their partners. To people who thought they were in a loving and sexually monogamous relationship, there is only one thing more psychologically devastating than finding out that their partner is cheating on them, and that is the death of their child. So I get a little upset when people talk about why is it that Rain can't see how much Eric really loves him and how they should be together. I don't think Rain has ever doubted that Eric loves him, or even how much he loves him, but some of us need monogamy to have a successful relationship.

The separation can only do them both good. If Eric really hasn't had sex in eight months, then he is learning that if he is lucky enough to get Rain back, he should be able to not cheat on him. The reason for that has not been discussed. I could believe that Eric might have thought he wan't cheating, if he were having sex with a woman. But when Rain found out and got upset, Eric did it again anyway. He is someone used to getting his own way, like a spoiled child, so it's good that Rain has stood up for himself and distanced himself from Eric all this time.

The problem with cheaters is that they think it's only about the sex. They have no idea, as Rain has described in this chapter, that cheating is about the deception and the disrespect shown by hiding a separate life outside the relationship, and the damage that does to the betrayed partner's self-image and the trust they have for the cheater. They have no idea of the depth of the pain that they have caused through their selfishness. Rain is right to be cautious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The best yet of this series. You capture the angst of love between two people who are in love with each other but may never be able to live together. It's one thing to focus on different things, careers, etc. It's something else entirely to betray the most fundamental trust of love by cheating on your partner. It's unforgivable. They might be able to move past it but the trust is forever gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK

So Eric is respecting Rain and not sleeping with anyone wanting to be faithful to him. Eric isnt even sleeping with his best friend Irish aka Jessica. But Rain is banging away with Ryan. Why the hell is Eric still pursing Rain? If I was Eric I would have left Rain ALONE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous