All Comments on 'Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 8 years ago

I would love to read another chapter of this story.

richieyeahrichieyeahover 8 years ago
More please

As the other Commenter said I'd love to read another chapter in this story, a wedding would be nice, maybe even pregnancy from their love child

Quickfingers8Quickfingers8over 8 years ago
Of course!

Yes yes yes this needs to continue.

What was that about Kelly's meal being less robust and no garlic. She's not pregnant already is she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Without a doubt

Oh yes please continue this tale at least for an episode or 2 more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hell yes!

I really like this story ... Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More.....

Very good character development. I appreciated the humor too. Just a word of caution, a good author (and you are) will always leave the reader wanting more. Thank you for an enjoyable time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

This is a 5 star series!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Hot Story

More chapters, please

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes! Yes!

Please, please, at least one more chapter! We need the ring, the wedding, maybe a new baby--in short, "happily ever after". (OK, I'll admit it: I'm an incurable romantic!). You are an excellent storyteller, and this is one of your best efforts. Thank you for sharing. Now, more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

I don't comment ever, but I thought I'd let you know I deeply enjoyed your story and hope you continue it.

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Definitely Continue

Another chapter, or more, would definitely be required to do justice to your creation of new-found love. Please continue with this story line but don't forget your other wonderful stories either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

love the stories of this couple, please continue. It's a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

No one leaves the story three quarters of the way done. I hope the heck you finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME!!!

BEST STORY SERIES I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!!!! no kinky (well not much) not cheating, no sharing, VERY loving!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They deserve more time

My god what a story! Just let us know after the wedding , etc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done!!!

Great read, one of the best I have read over the years! Would like this story to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely

Very loving Story would most definitely like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little more in them?

Abso-freakin-lutely! Love and commitment don't stop the hot sex and romance. You might need to bring in additional characters and set up some longer-term issues (job changes, Tony-like sideKICKs, etc.), but you've got two amiable lovers in the palm of your hand -- I mean, under your keyboarding fingers. :)

ScepticM8ScepticM8over 8 years ago
NEXT!

Amazing story! Next instalment ASAP please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the whole series!

Great work on all of the installments. Please keep it up and write more.

I hope you do not take this in a different direction ( other partners, Bondage etc...)

WhitneymrWhitneymrover 8 years ago
Very Good

You've done something that many published authors can't do, You've created a whole host of characters that come across as very real and you don't "write them into a corner" at the end of the story/chapter. This sets this up as a series that can go on as long as your imagination allows.

Damn good job all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely.....

needs at least one more chapter. They need to get married and have a honeymoon, maybe somewhere away. Leave Lynn a with grandma and grandpa and they can have a week to themselves. And maybe it will leave them with a new little one on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Additional chapters

I can foresee many more chapters for this story! You could take us all the way their potential families finding their way into College. I am going to check back for some additional chapters on a regular basis.

The fact

GirochenGirochenover 8 years ago
Great Story

So, the good news, excellent story. I loved it. It strikes right where my heart is located and what I try to achieve when I write. I can't wait for the wrap up, though I think that is fairly close.

The bad news. Yes but just a little. I calculated in my head. He was 18 when she was 12 that is only 6 years difference. I don't see that as a significant amount. But in the story you make it sound like a big deal for a while.

That is the only negative thing I found in the story and I rated you a five. Good job. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!

More, please.

cw3retiredcw3retiredover 8 years ago
Breathless !

This IS, not HAS to be one of the best, if not THE best Love story I have ever read....

And I am 83 years old. Please continue. There is much more to tell...

NaughtyNaughtyNurseNaughtyNaughtyNurseover 8 years ago
yes please

Please continue this outstanding story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely need more!

After reading all three chapters back to back one thing is clear....There is definitely more left to this story! Five stars all the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story

Still more to tell. One of the best stories I've read on this site. Five stars from me. Nicely done man. Nicely done!!

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
What they said.

I started reading your submissions a couple of days ago. I've started at the top and worked my way down this far and fully intend to finish everything you have. I've five starred and favorited most of them. Also favorited you as an author. Of those I didn't rate highly or favorite, they just weren't my cup of tea, but the overall delivery is superb. Thank you for your time, your dedication and I hope that others agree with me when I say, "DON'T YOU DARE EVER EVER EVER EVER STOP!" Have a great day!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Most readers will not agree with me

Too much sex and not enough story and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please more!

Yes, please continue! I've read all 3 parts straight and they are so good and there is still so much to tell with them. You have the perfect balance of plot and sex. Please write more, I'm looking forward to continue reading this couple's story.

redbaron172redbaron172over 8 years ago
Definitely have life left

YES, they do have plenty of life left for this story... wonderful story line and wonderful outcomes... Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anal or threesome

You've kind of touched on both and it would certainly be a big step but a welcome one I think

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
They ain't wed yet!

Loved the story so far.

Two small word errors in this chapter:

1) If Todd is living and working in the U.S., he'd be eating steak and shrimp, not steak and prawns. "Prawns" are the Queen's English, not American English for those delicious lil' critters. Or you could just call the dish "surf 'n' turf" garlic pasta.

2) Monarchs have "reigns". Horses have "reins".

The "defense" of Kelly was a bit of a stretch. The QB was there with three buddies when Todd entered the bar. Can't imagine they'd so thoroughly disappear from the action, when Todd threatened their leader. That's just not the way jock culture works. They're like a wolf pack. Threaten one, you threaten them all. Also, did the bar not have bouncers to handle sexual assaults and fights occurring on the property? I've never seen a college bar that didn't have at least two huge bruisers to keep the peace. Lastly on this topic, there's no record of Kelly's assault, but Todd is on video assaulting the QB, which leaves him wide open to charges being pressed against him. Any confession the QB made was clearly physically coerced and therefore invalid for Todd's defense.

One other thing that puzzles me, when it came to telling Kelly's parents about their relationship, you act as though her parents live in another state or something, while Todd's parents live nearby, but in the first chapter, you said they got together for "the occasional backyard barbecue, both at our house, and their little farm about an hour away." If Todd's parents still live nearby and Kelly's parents are still on the farm, why wouldn't Kelly's parents still be only about an hour away? It's only seven years later, and if it was easy enough to get together for barbecues in the past, it certainly would be still an easy trip to deliver such momentous announcements.

You definitely have to get them wed. You might have Kelly "give up the butt" on their wedding night. I'd skip any additional sex partners though and keep the story strictly about Todd and Kelly. It's a love story about two people and not just a sex story. Why would they have resisted others (mostly Todd) for this long only to turn around and become swingers in the end?

Speaking of resisting others...if Todd was the boss, why wouldn't he have just told Adrienne from the get-go that he had a loving partner at home and she should back off. He wasn't much of a boss, if he couldn't--or wouldn't--do that. With all the sex supposedly going on there between people in authority and their underlings, that office is ripe for sexual harassment suits at some point in the future.

Ah, but I'm nitpicking. It is truly a wonderful story that deserves a wonderful conclusion to it.

The one sad note about this story is that, with Kelly coming into Lynn's life at two-years of age, most likely Lynn will never have any recollection of her birth mother, Amy. For all intents and purposes, Kelly will be the only mother she ever knows.

I'm looking forward to at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please

I've been reading on this site for a couple years now and this is the first time I have decided to comment. I've found other stories that I've liked, but I needed to say I agree that this story should go on!

The story line has been excellent. The sex scenes are mouth watering and I think there's been a nice variety of content in between the sex to keep readers interested. My one piece of negative criticism is that a lot of times it seems at points like revealing the relationship to their parents or Kelly's progression in her martial arts class go a little too positively to be believable some times. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I think those events should have ended differently, but maybe they could experience a little more difficulty out resistance along the way.

If Kelly is only 19 still by this point, I think there is plenty of potential for the story to continue. Especially after the ending to this chapter of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't stop!

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

fantastic story my friend. I've been hard through all three stories. you should build on the anal you mentioned in the previous arc, I've been anticipating that a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

At least 10 more chapters. Maybe 100

gatthuygatthuyabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

Please, keep going. I love everything about these characters and this story line! Very good! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

Best story I've read. Please, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo

Speaking as a guy who has seen it many times in the past I applaud what Todd did to that jerk football player. Not all of them are jerks but enough think they are so far above a mortal man that any woman should just fall into their arms gladly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo u a fuckboi shutup

Bravo a bitch

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308almost 8 years agoAuthor
Author here

Can anyone translate that last anonymous comment? WTF?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@ ilikeithot6308 05/02/16

re:

Author here

Can anyone translate that last anonymous comment? WTF?

Best guess?

An insult in reply to the comment before (for no reason I can see).

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
:-)

Not much to add. You have things pretty well covered.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
I applaud this story line devolopment

It's hot, erotic where it needs to be, strong yet maturely soft spoken when Kool Hand Like is the better choice of action ... and respectful of family and age differences. A great read and with good timing to make an easy read. Kudos

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago

Please, please, keep this story going. Hell, even after they get married, this story can live a very long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I loved the story until the last part where she asked him to marry her. I didn't like that part.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
more of the same with a different chapter number

At least the author brought in the parents. The rest is overambitious masturbation - sorry. (I've actually taken to skipping/ speed reading the sex scenes - it is monotonous rehashing of already written tripe - the author probably did a copy/paste on them)

Smoke

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308almost 7 years agoAuthor
Sigh

Well, at least the previous commenter left his name. I might suggest rather than speed reading, you just skip it all together, or better yet, read one of your own stories, since you know everything. What? You don't write? Other than to hear yourself speak, of course.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course, but this is hardly constructive criticism. Trolls will be trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have never felt the need to leave a comment on a story, but on this one I do. This is the best erotica I have ever read, and I've read my fair share. I love how it's not all about the sex, there's also a wonderful story going on and it goes into that. There's no, "They had dinner... then fucked." It includes the dinner conversations and it goes so much deeper than practically everything else on this site. Can't wait to read more, keep writing!

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Great Story- Glad to see one more chapter waiting

Your are a great writer! I was drawn into the love aspects of this story. This is one of those feel good stories that has sex to boot. I have started at the top of your story list, looking forward to reading more of your work. Not sure which story brought you to my attention, but am glad I have many more to read. People like you who inspire me ( strictly amatuer writer with no skills) to better my stories and add depth to them. To the haters: Thousands of other stories, read something else if this isnt your cup of tea!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
An interesting view on a courtship

She moves in, assumes the role of caregiver and home maker, he plods along unaware. All we know about them as a couple is in the bedroom. She is in school, but we know nothing about it. He is back from Toledo working at home, but it never enters the Conversation. They watch TV and go to bed.

No wonder she proposed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

nice to read a love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ilikeithot

This story demonstrates that

Your moniker is correct.

Paul in Oklahoma

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961over 3 years ago

Aww man you can't do this to us, leave us high. Damn I want the wedding Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ABSOLUTELY......

Give us more......maybe married, pregnant and lactating.......oh my...

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Liked

Would have liked to know what happened the next day at school after he sorted Brad out.Also this story is getting too long with all the repetitive sex scenes,we knew after CH 1 they were in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate that you ruined an otherwise great story by suddenly making him a karate-expert...

Rounding_ThirdRounding_Thirdabout 3 years ago

I’m gonna assume you are dramatically overestimating the number of incredibly sexy women living in Toledo

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 2 years ago

To Anoymous who thinks the story was "ruined":

Why would him knowing a few simple moves that would let him get a arm lock hold on an arrogant, half-drunk college kid who was expecting to just intimidate the 26-year-old "old guy", mean he's an "expert"?

Half the guys I trained with in the military (none of them Special Operations or the like) could have done the same thing if their opponent was dumb enough to just grab their shoulder and make a harrassing remark.

It's covered in the first day in hand-to-hand combat training.

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

OH GOD YES, THEY HAVE TO CONTINUE AND HAVE THREE MORE CHILDREN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful series and she's a beautiful wife. Just ask Lynn, mommy's sidekick and love of her life! Please continue this wonderful series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man, what a lovely Romance story...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck yes. More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like his wife needs a baby and their daughter Lynn needs a brother or sister. So WONDERFUL!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Saying that it's not the 1950's any more is a completely immature thing to say in regards to the well-being of the "mother" of your children. However, it is a mistake a 26yr old male would likely make who is trying to give a good life to the "mother" of his child. When you are a parent your social activities have to be in sync with your parental duties. Take it from a guy who's collegiate duty also included strollering their daughter to university when their wife was sick.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The story just seems to get better with each new chapter. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice writing. I, for one, am happy that the sexy scenes are balanced out with a well developed romance. Sex is never better than with a person you truly love.

One constructively intended comment: a swampy snatch and that sort of language is fine between lovers mutually enjoying role play.

But when a male writer, who also happens to be the story's hero, uses it to describe the love of his life, it sounds derogatory. More like something the asshole quarterback would utter.

Maybe it's just me, but i liked the 'pretty kitty' or the 'welcoming warm folds' better. I know, it's a fine line sometimes, bit you seem like someone who wouldn't have trouble navigating it.

Anyway, still 5*, and only because there aren't any more available. Tx!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This installment got pretty silly. Knowing a few moves doesn't make up for a lack of athleticism. I've got 8 years of combat sports. JJ Watt would wax my shit. In a protracted war or something I'd take 1000 of me vs 1000 of him. I'm smarter I could pick the battleground and tactics could come into play, plus guns work miracles, if you can call it that.

I digress, this installment falls victim to like a hyper regressive standing up for your woman while also not wanting to constrain her like a good progressive and having super unrealistic fight scenes. The odds your woman goes out and gets SA'd by a college QB and doesn't want it in the first place are astronomically low. Like it's more likely you get struck by lightning. I'd break up if a girl told me that, because at minimum she has put herself in unwise situations, likely against my council, and at maximum has cheated on me and is gaslighting me to maintain both relationships. On the off chance you convince me it's SA I'm not going to then "defend your honor" by picking a fight with this dude. We're working on system buy in from you where you don't ignore my advice.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

A very sweet story…

Thank you for sharing,

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sorry I am unable to be more generous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That scumbag Brad deserves to have his arm destroyed. Fair is fair. He was willing to do at least as much damage to his victims. You reap what you sow. He got off all too lightly - sadly this occurs all too frequently in these stories and in real life, so at least it's realistic in that sense.

I thought Kelly's proposal during the climax of their lovemaking was sweet and romantic. She's really in love with him and adores his daughter. Happy ending please :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

HUZZAH! What a wonderful couple and story! And putting that jock turd in his place had me laughing my ass off. MORE, MORE!

JodailyJodailyabout 2 months ago

Oh hell yes!! Continue with this hot hot tale! What a lucky man. What a lucky woman! Lucky cock here getting massaged so well and frequently while reading this.

And I totally love how he handled the asshole in the bar. This is a too common problem, with our schools turning a blind eye to this type of behavior. The mores of our society make sexual assault into something of a joke, and leads to a rape culture that often blames the victim more often than not, while slapping the hands of perpetrators. Exposing him to everyone for the shithead he is will hopefully let others know that this is not acceptable and shouldn't be tolerated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Oh boy, Mommy's gonna give her baby a sibling. If you don't think Lynn is her baby, try hurting her, and mama bear will protect HER baby!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous