All Comments on 'The One Bomber'

by twistedsickmind

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Clever title, great story. Deserves six stars.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 8 years ago
Bravo

Hit that nail on the head didn't ya? I was almost to the end before I realized what you were really writing about but that just made it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obvious garbage

Badly done.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Obvious garbage

Doing much laundry lately?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
Hah!

I was wondering where this was going

but the end settled all.

I laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the ending. 5 stars.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Oh, how true it is, especially this line.

"Gary was weak. He was never going to do anything to her. He was simply too afraid."

That right there is your typical Literotica "Real Man"

This was a fun piece and I think any author who reads it will laugh because we all know good old Gary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Snot Bubbles

Running out my nose.

GoldenMaiaGoldenMaiaover 8 years ago
Fun stuff!

Yes! This is so fun! Thank you!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Brlliantly accurate, evilly perceptive

The One Bomber would read Macbeth and give it one star because Lady Macbeth is a Bitch Who Should Be Burned and her husband is a wimp. Not only that, this bloke Shakespeare should stop writing crap like this and preferably should die. The One Bomber knows he is going to one-bomb a story before he starts reading because the title and description of the story has told him the characters will be doing things he can criticise and make moral judgements about.

Unfortunately, twistedsickmind, the people your story was aimed at probably won't read it. You classified it as Humour and Satire, and they mostly read Loving Wives stories. (Humour and satire is beyond them.) And if they accidentally started reading it, the beginning is too subtle and they won't read it through to the punchline.

When I first submitted a LW story it came as something of a surprise to find that readers made their judgements on their perceived morality of the characters rather than how well the story was written or how well it developed those characters and described the situations they find themselves in. Authors just have to realise that they are providing a therapeutic service for the One Bomber.

L

robertreamsrobertreamsover 8 years ago
God i hate the one bomber

Thank you for saying in satire what we all feel. Very cute, not overdone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, that's the way they are

Is Gary the guy who puts some kind of sick comment on all the good stories? Or is he the one who one bombs any story in which a man ends up loving a woman and a woman loving a man? Excellent job.

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 8 years ago
Fucking Gary.

I loved this. Everyone eventually gets a Gary in their comments, even if they don't post in LW.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Every day.

he is right here with us the tosser

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

Excellent. That describes the anon's perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

dont know much about 1-bombing but this sounds like so many of the BTB crowd. You've got the "twistedsickmind" just right.

Now, write a story.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Gary The One Bomber is being deprived

There is a plot afoot, initiated by that reprobate Swingerjoe, which has become a plot afeet, with Joe now aided and abetted by Javmor. Their evil intent is to have Loving Wives authors turn off voting, thus depriving Gary of his main pleasure in life.

Loving Wives authors have a duty to the one bombers on this site. It is crucial that Gary and his ilk have an outlet for their rage at wives who wander. The best stories are about those who not only wander, but also get away with it. Being able to one-bomb and make comments about how the bitch should die of some dread disease is therapeutic. Only a sadist would deprive Gary of an outlet for his rage.

Everybody who is a regular reader of LW stories knows that the scores are meaningless. So please, authors, don't listen to Joe with his cruel plan. Turn on voting and let the one bombers have their daily therapeutic fix.

L

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

To whomever nominated this story for best of 2015 in the Humor/Satire category. I hate to be cliche, but it is an honor just to be nominated. My gratitude to my anonymous benefactors who put the story forward for consideration and to those who voted for it. A truly unexpected pleasure. Thank you.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 6 years ago
One star, you sick twisted bastard

LOL. Seriously now, five stars for this beautiful story that every author who submits stories in the Loving Wives category can fully appreciate. Just had me laughing so hard I was just about crying. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@betrayedbylove

Not sure why those with profile names choose to castigate all anonymous commenters. Yes their are the one bombers. However, for every one of those, there is a lordslamdawgg or harryinva.

Luedon and I have exchanged thoughts from our respected positions numerous times. Most recently in comment section of Kimi1990 ''Finals Week''

I used to have profile, had reasons for taking it down...none anon related.

I do not vote unless I believe story is exceptional.

Not being as arrogantly obfuscative and derogatory as lsd, I will state a number of anons and authors have called my comments insightful with unique perspective and understandable.

I am certain most readers of this site do not create profiles. Check out number of views story has then not the minute percentage of readers who post comments.

Check out Kimi1990's story. The savagery in those comments comes from authors and profilers.

One suthor accuses another of being a anon one bomber.

I have written hundreds of essays, thousands of poems as means of expressing my thoughts and emotions. Once distributed I do not concern myself with how well they may or may not have been received.

When in grade school I was called suckhole, brownnose, teacher's pet and worse. I ignored them even through high school. I got the full ride academic scholarship, I won the scholastic awards, gave the valedictorian speech and ended up married for 36 years and retired at 50. Not wealthy but oh so comfortable.

Who cares what someone anon or profiler scores or writes about your story.

Even Christ was nailed to a cross

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 6 years ago
I love it!

It's hilarious, beautifully done and absofuckinglutely true. I've been a troll watcher on more than one site. They're hateful dickless morons.

Jeannette_SavageJeannette_Savageabout 5 years ago
Fucking great

It got me to the point where I'd forgotten quite WHY I'd clicked on this story, then it came back round and smacked me in the head. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't Work For Me

Hope it was cathartic for you to get that anger out of your system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect 5

So funny. When I saw the category and title I knew I had to immediately read it. You summed it up perfectly. Good job!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 4 years ago

That's brilliant. I was just thinking on line one that no, it's the Unabomber, but luckily I kept reading to line two.

I've only had a few one-bomb attacks (some people really, really didn't like my two women getting down and dirty, or maybe it was the Monty Python reference that did it), but seeing as the stories that have been one-rated also get my most favourites, I can live with it.

gordo12gordo12about 4 years ago
LOL

Full marks for that one. It's a pity you didn't stick it in LW.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Man, this guy gets around...

Best thing I've read all day. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Favorited & 5*

The only problem with this story is that, unlike the usual LW fantasy of the perfect husband vs evil wife, this one is way too real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous