All Comments on 'Brother & Sexy Sister'

by Richardc269

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!

Had me squirtin' for certain!

Sylar_Stories_IncSylar_Stories_Incalmost 17 years ago
wow

damn for a blowjob story that was hot.I'm lookin forward to reading more chapters about this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hm

The plot behind the story was good, but you should work on your writing style. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but the story didn't flow very well. You should work on it though.

Sorry if this insulted you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
couldn't stop cumming

awsome story couldn't stop cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I wish my sister would give me a blowjob

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
madharchod

randi saali

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
behen ke launde

madar chod kitne harami hai yeh log apni bhen ko hi chod dete hain suar kahin ke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dumb needs a rewrite

how do you FELT ASLEEP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LIAR LIAR LIAR

you say on your bio page you are a GOOD WRITER going by this you are a lousey writer. this is no more than a first draft that never should have been posted. do yourself and the readers a favor and delete all stories and rewrite them using a GOOD EDITOR or a GOOD GHOST WRITER.

horny2doithorny2doitover 3 years ago

A close friend of mine had a cute blinde haired sister who at 14 had big boobs that looked just right on her body. She and her brother were good friends besides being siblings and he had a thick long cock with a big mushroom head and he was circumsized and big balls. He and I would jerk off together. One day his siter came home upset and called for him and they went into her room and closed the door. His room was next to hers and he had make an observation hole so he could watch her play and get off. This one day she got him into her room after school and he told me to watch; his sister stripped and she played with her pussy and got all huicy and horny as he stripped naked. She started playing with his big cock, got him real stiff and began to blow him; he fingered her and eventually she made him cum in her mouth and had his cum running down her chin, neck and big tits. He blew a huge load that went on for quite a bit. When he finished she used his cum to lube her big tits and tit fucked her then ate her out and she really came hard soaking him. They kept doing it all the time after school and later he and I would jerk off to that. Very hot scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn,t think much..... rewrite it then read it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous