All Comments on 'Adventure for Sue Ch. 01'

by Tansy15

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hernebaycpl2015hernebaycpl2015over 8 years ago
Fantastic

An excellent piece of writing, I look forward to your next submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exhibitionist

I loved imaging you in the bar showing off your stockings and suspenders...... Knowing strangers were being aroused , as was I and you made this stranger cum as he imagined you in the bar being a dirty bitch.

I hope there are more adventures for you to share...

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

I enjoyed that. Enough detail to be exciting and enough vagueness to allow plenty of imagination. I read chapter 2 first without reading your biog, the first couple of sentences made me think you were narrating in an English voice. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet story

Really loved this story. You sound so sweet but very naughty too. Sometimes less is more and I like that you don't get too carried away and keep it believable.

Me and my partner love a bit of flashing too. A few times recently we have been out for lunch at a country pub. Before we go in I slip my knickers off and let my partner scoop my 34f breasts out of my bra and pinch and pull my nipples until they are very large and erect. Then I straighten up my top but leave my tits out underneath so as my partner and anyone else who notices can enjoy looking at them while we have our lunch. If the pub is quiet my partner will sometimes manage to sneak his hand up my skirt and give me a quick finger. By the time we leave we are both very turned on (and my pussy and thighs are all slick with my juices) and have to find somewhere to park up nearby where he can give my tits the squeezing and sucking they so desperately need and finger me to an amazing orgasm. Then I either give him a quick blow job or he wanks himself off down my clevage (I absolutely love it when he wanks over me -anywhere will do but I like his spunk on my tits the best ) Either way it's a lovley way to end a nice traditional pub lunch!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 8 years ago
Great start and so honestly written x

Very exciting. Loved it x x x Well done and keep going!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous