All Comments on 'Humiliated for Charity'

by Buzzmeagain

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
Sucks

You failed to show why the fuck she is with this guy? Because of that, all the rest was nothing but mean spiritedness.

Shaving a woman's head is sacrosanct.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago

Agree with the previous comment

This just felt like an abusive relationship, not sexy. I didn't feel like she was getting anything from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No worth.

This story made me flaccid. Great job

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
I agree, this SUCKS!

Marcel is a jerk and asshole!!! Humiliation is a downer... not cool at all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

Badly written, poor language, and no indication of anything other than an abusive relationship. Just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whore

Lois : was put up on display when I was young,had a bag over my head strip and parade down the street

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sexy at all

Ok, everyone who's even looking in this section agrees that submission and control can be sexy. But cutting the hair? What on earth is supposed to be sexy about that? Seriously, the sexy thing about non-consent is that whoever is in charge finds the other person to be such a turn-on they can't help themselves. In this lies a deep appreciation of their beauty. The feeling of power but not the urge to humiliate someone just because.

Disgusting. Also: should be in exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lara

Lara needs revenge. Also, this is really fetish as Lara let him do what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

Humiliation is one thing, and when done right is sexy. This is just disgusting abuse, and poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol... I actually liked that.

Sometimes I fantasize about things I'd never ever wish would happen to me in real life. Degradation amongst other things. The point is, it's fiction. People get off on being raped and eating poo and fucking their brother, it doesn't mean they'd actually want to do it in real life. If utter humiliation is not your thing then don't read these stories. I agree it might not be exactly non-con because somewhere in her mind, she wants it, she doesn't seem to object. But I don't see any better category, so... Anyway, I enjoyed, don't fret about these silly people with their little comments.

I'd log in to post this comment but I'm too much of a chicken, I don't want people messaging me with flames over my alleged "support" of women getting their hair shaved off and telling me to "diediediediedie..." (the fuck?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous