All Comments on 'Neighborly'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 290 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Hope to see a few more chapters with the wife taking more bbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the very best!

Highly erotic and superbly written. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Black alpha male LOL

# 1 Are they the ones with their ass hanging out of their pants or the gay obama types who can say no to our enemies. This crap is so gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No! Im not a voyeur...

But I can read... and this story simply is discriminating all those niggas out there who wanna be black bulls for white whores. They not only have a black dick but also a black brain... uuups... ok you are right!

cheekyflyercheekyflyerover 8 years ago
Love your stories

I can not believe the disrespectful comments from the above arsehole's a who don't have the balls to sign their names, the highest sign of cowards, and because of the lack of transparency should be ignored. I on the other hand love your writing style and content and look forward to you continuing this story and that of your other three! Great job, thank you!

One other thought, no one is being forced to read this authors stories, yet you feel compelled to share your outrage, get a life, or better still, go fuck yourselves.

SLeMSLeMover 8 years ago

Nicely written. But you call her Stacie at one point.

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Well written

What can be bad: a well written piece with three people getting huge sexual pleasure from each other. Keep writing please.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 8 years ago
Love Thy Neighbor

A very erotic story with just the correct amount of build up . I like the way Richard took charge without being an ass . I would have liked to read more about her use or not of birth control and how Richard never asked about it and just took her bareback .

John must have had some gut twisting emotions about this well hung black man filling his wife with his potent seed .

I'm looking forward to another chapter to see where this "game" takes these three friends now that Ashley & John have taken this step into at least a half open relationship .

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoover 8 years ago
fantastic

I hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Very arousing. Would be awesome to read a follow up to this hot climax building story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A sequel please

Need more of all of them

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Far better written

than the majority of these stories. 4*

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Nice pace

Nice story. It needs more chapters. Some where the husband is in the living room listening to her as Richard cements his position over them. Hearing her becoming hooked on spreading for big black cock and seeing the results when Richard leaves her stretched and worn out on the bed. To walk in and see her red swollen pussy with cum oozing out and bite marks all over her big tits. She lets him do what ever he wants now.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 8 years ago
Very Nice

Very well written, great pace. Awesome characters! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible

That was beyond hot. Raging hard on the whole time I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

your stories are the best on this site. Masterpieces. Keep going!

A couple story ideas:

College couple where the cheerleader girlfriend is seduced by an assistant football coach

Wife is encouraged by her sister to go black; brother-in-law helps hubby accept her fate

High school girlfriend tutors football players, boyfriend waits downstairs at first, but is encouraged to come watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Hope this is just the start of the story and not the end as there is so much more that could be told.........?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exellent

If any story screams for a sequel, it's this one. This story could potentially go for several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome story: quick cleanup on ile 4

you change Ashleigh's name to Stacy for one sentence. Otherwise, well done!

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
I love the story

I hope you continue to write about John and Ashley (and Richard). I know there is a lot more of this story to be told. Bring on more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crazy white people...

This is the work of one of the best writers I've come across on this site, but as sexually exciting as the story is, I just can't thumbs up for infidelity, no matter what sick and ridiculous excuses are given for it. There's something seriously wrong with people hailing infidelity, especially since it goes against the very vows of marriage. Besides, these men featured in these stories are always weak, spineless men, with serious insecurity issues. They all feel inferior to their shameless wives, who prefer the 'safety' of marrying such weak men. Anyhow you look at it, beyond the sex, these stories are sickening.

Also, at the risk of sounding racist, it seems there's something inherently wrong with white men for craving such depraved stories. Has anyone ever wondered why black men and women rarely play the roles white men and women play in these stories?

I'm a black man, an African; and I honestly feel ashamed at the image of mentally poor, sex-obsessed characters black men are cast into in these stories. Only people without morality and character will really hail and indulge in this. It's far better and more admirable to control our negative base instincts, instead of indulging them. indulgence is easy and weak, control is hard and a true show of mental strength.

It's erotica, I know, but must it always lack morals and principles? Must it always be 'dirty'? If we don't respect marriage, a divinely established relationship, what will we respect?

Selfishness and self indulgence are the biggest problems in our world, and as writers, how do we inspire with extolling excessive selfishness and self indulgence? The pathetic excuses for these can't hold water because sex really shouldn't rule and control our lives...

switluvxtasy71switluvxtasy71over 8 years ago
Crazy white people...

This is the work of one of the best writers I've come across on this site, but as sexually exciting as the story is, I just can't thumbs up for infidelity, no matter what sick and ridiculous excuses are given for it. There's something seriously wrong with people hailing infidelity, especially since it goes against the very vows of marriage. Besides, these men featured in these stories are always weak, spineless men, with serious insecurity issues. They all feel inferior to their shameless wives, who prefer the 'safety' of marrying such weak men. Anyhow you look at it, beyond the sex, these stories are sickening.

Also, at the risk of sounding racist, it seems there's something inherently wrong with white men for craving such depraved stories. Has anyone ever wondered why black men and women rarely play the roles white men and women play in these stories?

I'm a black man, an African; and I honestly feel ashamed at the image of mentally poor, sex-obsessed characters black men are cast into in these stories. Only people without morality and character will really hail and indulge in this. It's far better and more admirable to control our negative base instincts, instead of indulging them. indulgence is easy and weak, control is hard and a true show of mental strength.

It's erotica, I know, but must it always lack morals and principles? Must it always be 'dirty'? If we don't respect marriage, a divinely established relationship, what will we respect?

Selfishness and self indulgence are the biggest problems in our world, and as writers, how do we inspire with extolling excessive selfishness and self indulgence? The pathetic excuses for these can't hold water because sex really shouldn't rule and control our lives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best from start to finish. Love the flirting, the married couple discussions, the pictures. Please continue this with Ashley being & dressing more sexy & Richard fucking her beautiful butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Black cock, married white pussy and the changes that follow

This was so erotic!! I don't believe that John could have made up an adventure like this, so it has to be true! My wife has a sexual thing for certain black men (gentleman types) and I've watched them fuck her, so I can say with assurance that the emotions, words and the thoughts John mentioned are just what we experienced. My wife loves black cock, and she loves me even more than she did before we started doing this. And his last sentence was very accurate: after she gets that first big, black sock, sex lives will never be the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply the Best

Thoughtful plot, which was extremely well written. In addition, it was sophisticated, literate and most of all very, very erotic. Also, the story shows a profound understanding of human genetics on an instinctive and evolutionary level. This was clearly expressed in the second to last paragraph as the husband realized “I came to the harrowing realization that this moment had always inevitable…. The social constructs of marriage or basic societal norms could not hope to compete with the natural, base, erotic magnetism that had just taken place on my marital bed. There was almost something evolutionary about it.”

This story reminded me so much of how my wife became a hot wife. It was not something we fantasized about, had a fetish for, or even planned…it just occurred naturally as result of evolutionary attraction. Early in our marriage we had moved into a wonderful “fixer upper” in a great neighborhood. My best friend, who is a carpenter, started helping us out on the weekends and he was very, very handy. Instinctively, my wife started flirting with him, which would be natural given he was an Alpha male who was helping her prepare her nest. I was busy down at the office making the big bucks.

Much like in this story, it eventually became obvious she was going to take him as her lover. I was not into cuckold fantasies, however, the pure eroticism of the situation moved us all along. Later, she chose to be bred by him and not me. Now, years later, we have three lovely children all of which are from her three different lovers. The lovers were all Alpha males, even if they were white like us. I was present at each conception. Our marriage and our sex life have been greatly improved by her having lovers…”erotic magnetism” ran its course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Copied

Good story good build up but looks like he copied and pasted the story from somewhere else if u read carefully it says stacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

Absolutely fantastic story. Hope it was a true story need more wives like her.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
I enjoyed, but

my quibbles, for what it's worth:

I think the 3-page build-up was at least one page too much, and

Richard's blather at the end was a little too much, too pretentious.

I think you hit it out of the park with that part of page four that was the actual sex!

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Congrats!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic Story Yes, but in reality not.

Hot and sleazy.

I'd hate to be the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot stuff

My wife and I like to play around some but, I would not like to be the one trying to make her happy after a big dick man like that got to her. Even I think that it would be great for her..

TheWarthogTheWarthogover 8 years ago
Fantastic

My wife is a sexy, sensual, affectionate woman who is expressive in bed. I'd love to see her with someone who would take that to the next level, especially a large, well endowed, respectful black man.

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 8 years ago
Five * Plus...

Writing as a man who first witnessed my wife with a black man at a party. I then invited him to our home. I got some great photos of her enjoying him. Since then, at my instigation, she has enjoyed black me among the men I invited to our bedroom...or at parties. I quite enjoy see her white skin against the black...especially a black cock in her mouth. It is interesting, though, that none of them had cocks as long or as thick as those we read about in stories...although most are larger than my 7X5 inches. I take pleasure in her pleasure and I am a dedicated voyeur. Of course, we have also been with couples, though none black. It is safe to say that I am the instigator and always join in after she has had another man (unless I am with his wife). This story had such erotic pleasure for me that I had an orgasm by the end of page three...though I do agree that the build-up was a bit tedious.

NOW... It is time for you to write about her further adventures with Richard John getting the sloppy seconds, of course (as I enjoy)....and perhaps an all-black party for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot

We're working on doing just that, my wife is craving a BBC. We have potential candidates who are very well endowed 11". Can't wait to see that white black contrast ‼️‼️😈😈

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
sexcellent

i ripped my bodice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The wonder of human LUST

When I first had a BBC I knew, deep inside, it wouldn't be a one time thing. It was the first time in my 35 years that I had an vaginal orgasm. It was deep and long and kept me longing for another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf?

what kind of cowardly fucked up queer of a man gets off on this? also what kind of a whore would actually enjoy fucking a nigger?

BlackCowboy59BlackCowboy59about 8 years ago
The last name you used.

Did you just dream up your name for this story? I ask because my last name is Morefield!! I do not want my family to think that some one in the family wrote this story. We need to talk and resolve this problem before I get my lawyer to contact you and this site. I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would pay to have an experience like this for my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very slow burner, very well written

5 star story, but you sure know how to tease and drag things out. Really, really good!

Benzguy280Benzguy280about 8 years ago
Hot

Great story, well written. Love the build up to the sex. Ready for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't change your style

What makes the story special is the perspective you have given it. Hearing the internal thoughts of the husband brings a real connection to male readers. Although some criticize the buildup as slow, I believe that heightens the excitement. And, frankly, the realism. Too many of these stories go from innocent housewife to slut in one brief meeting, with nary a thought of what is happening (and consequences), let alone any "internal struggle". The evolution of the relationship, and the eventual malleability of their thoughts is what strikes a chord.

Also, please don't listen to those who ask for more graphic "gaping pussy" description and other euphemisms ("thickly veined member", "hungry, aching love box"). Hopefully you know what I mean. Sometimes less is more, and frankly that type of detailed description is WAAAY overused in many of these stories, and quite distracting as such.

You come a little close to reinforcing racial stereotypes, and I think it could have been just as sexy (or maybe more!) if Richard had a more realistic sized cock. Every black man in these stories seems to have a 12 inch cock! Okay, well at least 10 inches. This detracts from the realism. Ninty-nine percent of black men have a penis LESS than 10 inches. Physiological studies have produced data to indicate only a 0.1 inch average difference in erect penis size between black and white men. It would be more realistic (and thus more erotic) to reflect this, rather than fuel the urban legends.

Overall, SUPER job. Looking forward to reading you others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Really enjoyed the story. Especially liked the dialogue and story build up.

Can't wait to read more.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn Hot!!!

OMG!!! That was a really hot story.

shvg65shvg65about 8 years ago
Cock Size

This is really a great story and I gave it a 5. Have you ever seen a 12 inch cock? When I was in the Army, there was a guy in our company that was said to have the biggest cock. There were a few of us in a bar once drinking beer. We were getting pretty wild, so we took up a collection and paid a whore to measure his cock. It took about 5 minutes for him to get really hard and it measured 9 1/4 by 6 1/4. She couldn't even get the head into her mouth. She finally ended up giving him a hand job. He is a white guy and we had quiet a few black guys in our Company and none had one bigger. It was rumored that there was one black guy that was 8 3/4 by 2 1/8 but I never seen it. That was the biggest cock I have ever seen, even in porn movies. He looked to be bigger than John Holmes. So when you write about cock size, Google it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome story

My wife had her first BBC when we were on a vacation in Jamaica and we both loved it and had many others after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no shame for the shamekess

Good read. Very believable. It's nice to find a story in which the husband is treated to the vision of his loving wife learning how much size matters and treated with respect rather than being humiliated.

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
Ruined it with the picture

The story bombed when she took it to the complete next level sending a nude picture to her "two favorite" guys. That was not teasing, that was just offering herself. It was hardly "harmless" as she said. I think you realized this when you even had your black character flabbergasted asking if they were swingers. It ruined the tension in the story and the reader just has to ask why doesn't she just fuck him and why is her husband even allowing that? So, stopped reading right there. 2 * because it started out good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

I am not a big fan of cuck or bbc stories. That said, I enjoyed this story, in that, neither the wife or the neighbor dissed the husband for enjoying her bc experience.

When in our twenty's, my wife and I traded partners with 6 different couples. We enjoyed each encounter. Only 1 of the other 6 guys was really, really big. While it makes no real difference, he was a white guy. Twenty years later, she still talks about how completely that guy satisfied her. I still smile when she talks of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh ya his sex life is going to change alright

to nothing! She won't want him anymore and most definitely she will lose all respect for him. Eventually she won't get off on his cock anymore or need him sexually. He will only be there for her convenience. She will dress him up in sissy cloths and laugh at him jerking off in the corner while she takes another BBC. He should just end it now and kill himself. That would make a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

A very well paced and credible story. This could happen to anyone as many married men have similar fantasies, and married women also like to have an adventure. We have similar fantasies and have lived them out with white men with big cocks. I felt that the only flaws in the story, were the wife sending her nude pics to Richard. This seems a bit unreal and too forward. I also wish the story were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it.

My husband and I went through a very similar situation. We moved into our new house and there was a widowed man about 45 who lived next door. I noticed he always worked on his yard while I was out by the pool. It became fun teasing him and my husband loved it too. He would sometimes leave the curtains open hoping Cliff was watching. We would invite him over for bbq's and swimming. Each time I would wear something sexier. Usually bra less tank tops or tiny workout shorts. At night my hubby would fuck me so hard while he talked about us teasing Cliff. About three years after we moved in, my husband had to go on a training assignment for three months. He would tease me on the phone about having cliff come over and fill in. Eventually I asked if it would be ok as I needed some cock. He gave me permission to seduce cliff. It didn't take much. And I have to say, he was pretty well endowed. After hubby came back home, we would have threesomes all the time. He loved watching me get that big hard cock deep. I loved it. This lasted for almost 15 years until hubby got transferred. Cliff was sad to see us go. He has visited twice since then. God I love his cock. It reached places hubby just can't.

voyeurcuckvoyeurcuckabout 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Straight to favorites, can't wait for more.

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsabout 8 years ago
Erotic and Powerful

This is such a wonderful, powerful story! Really, one of the best ever. It so effectively conveys the genetic power of the black male, and a woman's natural, undeniable desire to submit to that strength. It affected me very deeply! Certain references, such as the evolutionary aspect of black males breeding white women, left me weak and breathless. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my pretty neighbor.likes women.

my neighbor likes women.i hear her at night making out.she leaves her bedroom window open&i hear her.i dident have anything to do one evening.i asked her out for dinner.i have lived next door to her for a few years.i really like her.after dinner we talked&laughted.I was very lonely&i really liked her.we hugged&was saying good night&i was lonely&i looked into her eyes&saw something I liked.for the heck of it I said I love you.she got a shocked look on her face&tears started running down her face.no man had ever said that to her&never cared for her.she grabbed me &hugged me.i had never had a kiss like that.she dragged me into her bedroom.we took off our clothes.she said say that again.i said I love you.she threw me on the bed&ihave never had sex like that.she wont let me go.we got married.all I have to say I love you&she goes wild.once a month I let her have sex with one of her women friends.she lets me watch.they were having sex&i told her I love you&she started yelling&moaning.it really turns her on you see no man cared&said I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stacey

Who the heck is Stacey, and why is she here?

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 8 years ago
Good

I do t usually like BBC stories, but this is one of the best. I loved the build up, and the orgasms were climactic!

Starrman14Starrman14almost 8 years ago
Used to excite my wife to watch me with other women.

Very well written story and author builds up the suspense along the way and even sets the stage when the neighbor says his wife brought home her co-workers for them to experience her husbands cock and most were wife women who experienced their first black. I can accepts them, years ago before the internet age, a black co-worker of mine has a few white wives that he serviced on a weekly schedule.

allamagioneallamagionealmost 8 years ago

Really sophisticated storytelling, far superior to what you normally find in the cuckold genre. The characters felt like real people to me, and their mutual excitement as the story progressed was really erotic. Very well done!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
Well told story

And it was a good build up. But the last couple of sentences says it all. Hubby will no longer be of any use to his Cunt wife except as a servant. He should just walk away now. She wouldn't even notice. That makes it a sad pathetic story.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
The best story ever

This was by far the best written erotic short story I've ever read. By far! I felt like John sitting in the corner watching it unfold. Gawd I love your writing. We've been in the Hotwife scene for a little over two years but she hasn't had black cock... Yet! I can say it's on the menu now. 5++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good hot Story

I read this story lot of times

when I read this sweet story my mind image Stacy's place is my beautyful wife

thankyou

JoelTorridJoelTorridover 7 years ago
Amazing

Very well written story. You have truly captured the essence of what it must feel like to give the woman you love to another man for the first time. I have yet to read another story that conveys the flood of mixed and conflicting emotions, the sheer terror that intense arousal that he felt every step of the way. Can't wait to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The beginning of the end

The minute that the other guy belittles the husband or takes a dominant position in the relationship, you have a guaranteed disaster unfolding. All of the people on this site, yet so few have any insight whatsoever about what makes an open relationship work and what will kill it dead as dillinger.

Paul_Lentz_1972Paul_Lentz_1972over 7 years ago
To the MORONIC African who posted about the 'sanctity of marriage'....

Really dude...you need to take a dose of REALITY before you go on and on about how the sanctity of marriage is what you want to see written about in porn stories. If marriage was supposed to be so 'scared'....the divorce rate WOULD NOT be over 50% (not to mention BOTH the number of relationships that end BEFORE reaching the point of marriage....AND the significant % of marriages that are NOTHING MORE than marriages of convenience)!

Marriage is a racket...simple as that..designed to control the masses/keep the masses in line. The economy revolves around men having the desire to chase pussy....AS WELL as the desire of women to attract the right kind of man to chase them. If men were to wake up one day and say 'you know....when it comes down to it, we really have nothing in common with women (other than the desire to FUCK THEM)...I'm more than ok with growing old ALONE'....the economy would go INTO THE CRAPPER! A lot of businesses would go out of business....if men werent willing to spend LOADS OF CASH chasing pussy...because women in turn wouldnt feel the need to spend their own money trying to make themselves look hot enough to attract the right man! For me...I know that I have saved A HELLA LOT OF MONEY in the past 10 years when I gave up dating!

When it comes down to it...most men HAVE LITTLE in common with women! I'm a guy who likes sports, playing poker, watching porn, action films! Despite the networks caving in to The PC police and filling their sports programming with hottie females who are sports anchors/sideline reporters....it is HELLA HARD to find a halfway decent looking female IN REAL LIFE who actually likes sports with a passion AND who isnt judgmental when it comes to watching porn! Regular dating SUCKS...because women expect men to DEGRADE OURSELVES by presenting ourselves in a light to them that downplays our true interests while expressing a false desire to do/be interested in the things that women like to do! FUCK THAT SHIT!

So I come to sites like this..to ESCAPE THE BULLSHIT that is real life. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE reading about white sluts who submit sexually like the little sluts they are....to big black cock....and hearing them degraded for it! THE LAST THING I want to read.....is some BS 'marriage is sacred' CRAP that some African posted in the comment section that he wants to see! When a MOFO is jacking off...he doesnt want to think about how special the lady is, lol. He wants to imagine that she's enjoying/yet feels conflicted about being a dirty little white slut for big black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I pretty much agree with the last commenter. I come here to read hot stories about experiences that I've never had and probably never will in real life, but wish I would. For those who are so shocked and disgusted by what they read, why are you here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
deerfoot

Men love to see their wives being pursued. If it;s only a snick touch or a pree on two bodies My wife and I love to have men over and her play pool in a skirt. She never knows how to take a shot and the man will always find a way to touch in a hidden way. As drinks flow so does the petting. I find ways of leaving the two alone and the man will always press the wife for more. I then come back and watch as the man becomes more brazen. I play pool with the wife and she allows me to be much more touchy fleeie. The guys will flood suit and will always push a little harder. Then when things are heating up she will push back against the guy and let him move against her butt. She at some point will snick a feel of the guy. This is when I go to the restroom leaving the door ajar. Always the guys will step back quickly as I slowly come out. I play behind my wife as she prepares to shoot rubbing hard against her sex. She will push back and I will use my hands to play around with the him of her skirt. She will lean back and kiss me. The next shot and the guy will try to push her skirt up as he dances behind her. She will let him explore a little and then act like she let it go to far. I find little things to do allowing more freedom. They will push for more such as raising her skirt and rubbing her ass which she lets him run his fingers over and around her bottom. As play continues I talk with them and act as if it funny the way he is tiring to make n my wife hard. This will bring on more play and much more touching. She will allow a kiss and then she will kiss them in earnest. Their hands will rub on her pussy and they will try to remove her pantie"s which she fights and squirm She knows I love to make the play last a really long time. She will eventually let them remove her pantie's As the pool game continues she will be felt up and let them try to put their dicks in her. She will play at fighting them. She will allow then to push into her and then push away. When the time comes she will take their hand and play on the couch. She will always say its the first time and make them work for her. She will allow her clothes to be remove a few minutes apart When they start making love my wife and I are both at a fever pitch. this is real. Yes it happens. It will keek both of you young and ready for more They . them men. are one in the same as I like one on one.

sloppyseconddonsloppyseconddonover 7 years ago
Love the story

We love the story my wife want to Text someone a pic now and see what happens.

We wish we had a mentor like Richard.

Deb want to send some picture out now thank so much

savmitch1038savmitch1038over 7 years ago
What wife's want

This is truly a great story! I would love to make my wife happy by inviting a well hung friend over to fucked her, but, alas, she is not into the hot-wife scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I lost my load during their hypothetical. That was so hot.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
Control . . .

. . . is the issue and Richard clearly has hand on the throttle control. This is a clear set of instructions Richard gives to husband and wife: 'However, if the door is unlocked, I expect you to be completely nude, on your marital bed, waiting for me. John will wait for me to arrive in the living room, and then walk me in to see you. No words will be spoken until you are writhing in pleasure.'

John made sure his wife was properly positioned and dressed for her lover before he went and unlocked the door. Erotic situation told in superbly heated story. Good job!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 7 years ago
MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMM good read , funny how nearly all the black men in these stories have 12 inch cocks and all the women take it all , so many black men wonder just who it is who had there length,

TigersmanTigersmanabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

This is one fantastic story. I loved the build up. I found this story to really be erotic. This is exactly what I wished that my first wife had done, to get herself fucked super good by a really hung black guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved every word!

You are a gifted writer! I'd love to read a story with my name on it, Gina

goat17obispogoat17obispoabout 7 years ago
Beautifully written, incredibly hot

The sex scene at the end was so well written and evocative that I think it would rouse the dead. Would be wonderful to see that scene. I think the husband might find her pussy so enlarged that it would be pointless to try to fuck her, at least for a day or so. Perhaps he might find consolation in her anus and rectum. Damn, I wish I was Richard, with his . . . .

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 7 years ago
Great story!

Very erotic and well written. Can't wait to read Chapter 2. Thanks for writing Everyonesavoyeur!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story!!!

One of the best stories on Literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Excellent, waiting on part 2. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Woooow!!!

One of the bes !!!

Could have part two or even three !!!

Maybe I hava to write our own real stories soon

Theakston58Theakston58about 7 years ago
Well done!

Very well done indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i so much wanted to like this one...

And I loved it for 3 pages. It looked like it might be a story where the white husband is on an equal footing with his wife and the black man fucking her. They could have sex without turning the white man into a slobbering geek.

And for 3 pages, it looked like you were heading the right way. Then all the sudden on the last page, the black man was a god and the white was a stupid wimp. Alas, I shall keep looking for a story where everyone is equal and no one is treated badly because of their status or color.

BTW, this is the very first time I've replied to a story. That's how much it affected me. The writing was fairly good, the story was good. It had LOTS of potential, just let them have sex on equal grounds sometime

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 7 years ago

The build up was very good and erotic. If I was John though, I would have to reach out and touch Richard's big black cock. And maybe even suck it after he shoots his load into Ashley.

Who is Stacey? About a third of the way down on this page is where you will see her name.

Yahmeen32Yahmeen32almost 7 years ago
Kool

Liked the story to a point first she knew exactly where she was going I thought the men were goin to fix her without cockholding him at this point they will stay together because he wants to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Real neighbourly

Great story. My cock was rock hard. I wish I could do the same with my wife.

fr45fr45almost 7 years ago
Fantastic 5* story.

You're by far the best erotic sex story author.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
BBC is Glory

I want to drink the sperm of an Alpha Black male from the hairy pussy of the woman that loves me.

swamivetteswamivetteover 6 years ago
awesome build up..

..."My vision was closing in on me as everything in the world disappeared except for the sight of Richard mounting my wife"... was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can anyone email me true stories about lowlife young black bad boys

Hi , can anyone email me true stories about

lowlife young black bad boys from the slum the hood the squatters who are rough thugs bullies forcing a decent white women against their will forcing orgasm on them and freeloading on them, spanking them, turning them into sluts bitches milking cows of their savings earning, and making them like housemaids to serve them, humiliating them in front of others, using them as bait to other women. ohhh

i feel my genitals throbbing whenever someone emails me true stories like especially if they include pics or videos of how the molestations violations began.

if you have please email me virgintsik1atgmaildotcom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Erotic!

However, you called the wife "Stacy", late in the story rather than "Ashley", and I think it's a stretch to think that she could handle a 12 inch cock, twice as big around as her husband that quickly, although the vagina is a very accommodating organ. I've never understood why writers have to so often give the wife DD tits, and the bull's cock 12 inches when DD tits are quite often floppy, and 9 or 10 inches of thick cock is really big and rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterpiece

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My all time favorite on this site!

The best story I've read (and re-read) on here! Keep up the excellent work!

sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
every blackman's dream

Is to have a white woman and get real, not all black men have huge cocks, that is bull shit. as for the wife, she is nothing but a whore who wants to cheat on her husband and cares nothing about her vows, she shouldn't even be been thinking of other men if she truly loved her husband. I have seen a lot of mixed couples and the white women they were with were fat and ugly, no white man would want to fuck anyway. the white women that did look good were only with the black guy cause he had money and she was a gold digger, there is no love there, check it out and look around you and you will see that is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

You definitely capture the essence of wife sharing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

A beautiful story, beautifully written. *5

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoover 6 years ago
Utterly Fantastic!

So beautifully described and so completely true. White women and Black men are so completely compatible and meant to be together sexually speaking. There are always exceptions to the rule but as a whole or as a norm they should be together sexually. They know it, feel it, deserve it! It's what nature obviously intended and you captured that so so well! Thank you

FreeThinker54FreeThinker54over 6 years ago
almost perfect story

on the last page you called Ashley Stacey WTF lost my deep train of thought.

WifeLover50WifeLover50over 6 years ago
Very erotic

This is a fantasy that many white men have - most definitely including myself. His unusually big cock made the story even better. There is absolutely nothing as exciting as seeing your wife being fucked by a man with a big cock. The author captured the intense eroticism involved in watching a woman you love passionately being fucked by another man - especially if he's black & has a huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it's a...

fantasy that I never had. In fact, I arranged to move twice as I suspected my wife was looking outside our marriage. Share?...not on your life. Cuckolding, willing or not is simply a relationship failure.

tdkb1916tdkb1916about 6 years ago

Wow, so well written I could not help but cum reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous