All Comments on 'Cuckqueaned by Hubs and Katie'

by blueberrymuffintop

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Put it in fetish. A ball gag does not make it bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bark like a dog?

The only good part of this story was the authors pen name. Very funny! The story? Not-so-much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Put it in fetish. A ball gag does not make it bdsm."

True, but Fetish is ""Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things."

If you look at a list of Fetish stories, you will find they often relate to more narrow interests relating to specific sex acts involving big breasts, hosiery, water sports, nursing, strap-ons, etc.

BDSM is "Bondage, D/s, and other power games."

In this story, they are definitely dominating her, controlling her behavior, ordering her around, and she is getting off on not just submitting to them, but also the humiliation they heap on her while doing so. That is BDSM. And there are plenty of people who plays outside their primary relationship in the BDSM lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fine as BDSM

The wife is a slave and it details what is clearly a fairly 24/7 arrangement, definitely BDSM. Otherwise short, but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Def short

I love the idea and the fact that it wasn't just the normal story. Good job

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I love it pls do man more like this, the wife in chastity is epic!

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983about 8 years ago
Nice!

Loved it. For some reason cuckqueaning really turns me on.

CiaraSwallowsCiaraSwallowsalmost 8 years ago
another like me

nice to see another cuckquean here on Lit. . . I hope that you will visit my writings as well. . . I am in a six month contract servicing my hubby and best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
saved my marriage

Your orgasms sound amazing and I know how good they can be if you are denied like you are. I did something similar when my husband had an affair. It turned out to be someone I knew fairly well and so I made friends and she told me she wanted to continue to fuck my husband and did I mind. I said that would be alright as I would rather it be open than behind my back and so said she could come to the house whenever she felt she needed fucking but said that I wanted to watch. She agreed and we told my husband. Anyway when she came to the house to get off with my husband and went to the bedroom I would let them get started and then walk in completely naked, sit down at the side of the bed and masturbate with my cunt wide open for them. Over time my husband became more engrossed in what I was doing than what he was doing. He started inviting me to clean up after them, licking out his girlfriend and cleaning his cock with my tongue. Then they started tying me up so I could not masturbate until after they had finished and I had cleaned up. I began to like this so much I would do anything to masturbate in front of them. My husband eventually dumped the girlfriend to engage with me in submissive sexual role which I love. Well done you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HEY ANONY!! Day dream again about a sex life

you'll never have? We all know you jerk off and never get real sex!!!

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
More

Write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckquean fetish is hot but aftercare and reminding the cuck they are loved after a play is very important or this can get damaging very fast

maddictmaddictabout 2 months ago

No one asked but I'm going to add my fetish.

Yes she's waiting for us, kneeling is good. Phughing first is good. Releasing my wife ? Is better. Now my girlfriend is going to face a few restrictions of her own and threatened with chastity. Man or woman unlocked but being observed and denied for some duration of time delightful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous