All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 43'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
... Sniff ...

I can't believe that there's less than two weeks before the story ends. I am going to miss reading about this crazy family more than I can say, but I wanted to thank you so much for the dedication you've shown and the amazing story you have let all of your readers share in for almost 240 consecutive days. That is so incredible, as are you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The new story

I am sure characters from this series could make an appearance if it fits in the new story. I don't see Tara and Minuette's plan ending well for either of them especially if they try to hold either of the babies hostage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LunarIlith

Is too right. Your stories make my day every time I've read them, and you are just an incredible person with a lovely mind to have been able to come up with something so wonderful. Thank you so much for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
559 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...