All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 44'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Threat perceived, and threat resolved

Mother's defense of her children. That's pretty primal, all right.

Methinks Minuette (minuet) better waltz out of town before Elunara turns her attention to the second culprit. But I think her chances of escaping are "small." (And yes, puns intended.)

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
Poor Lydia

At least Tara is out of the way and no longer a threat to Lydia or the babies, but as compassionate as Lydia is, she'll need time to move on from her guilt.

soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does!

New that with dumb+dumber=very bad results. I hope when all is said and done poor Lydia gets a break, she always was such a sweet thing. At this rate Durangi is going to go mideval on somebody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Minuette's problem

She better pray her height allows her to escape the city because I am sure Darguni will be chasing her to bring her to justice. Tara shouldn't of said anything about killing off Lydia's children because even in the animal world a mother will be extremely fierce about defending her children. I am not sure Minuette will get off with nothing short of banishment from both stormwind and Darnasis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
555 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...