All Comments on 'Mouse's Maiden Voyage'

by Gorza

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Great story

Well done. Loved your story. Even though no one will admit it, there is no way at least the married couple didn't do it in space!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Fun and well written story

Very interesting way for her to get her cherry popped one man holding her in place while the other fucks her, always wondered how that would work in space, now I know.

Thanks for not having any anal or talking about how well hung the men were.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Great story

Just when you think you've read it all about first timers this comes along. Great buildup although in my mind I filled belly with cum.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago
That's a five

for sheer chutzpah. Far out, literally !!

And I thought Ridley Scott had space nailed.

What an ace little heroine (but I can't believe she would have waited that long - wtf were her fellow engineering students thinking when they were all at uni studying?)

GorzaGorzaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you! Please read Naoko's review of Mouse.

Thank you for your comments here and by email. I'm glad you like Mouse. Naoko Smith and curl4ever have reviewed the story on Naoko's wonderful blog: http://feministerotica.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/mouses-maiden-voyage.html. Go, read and comment there too.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 8 years ago
Terrific

This is really a wonderful story. Likeable, realistic characters in an exotic setting, a pleasure to read. Curl4ever in his review hit on several of the points that made the story so enjoyable: the consummate writing, the technical details about the space station, the distinct voices of the three characters, two of whom were not native English speakers. I could add the playful use of astronautical terminology in Mouse's narrative. ". . . as if I was an antenna transmitting my wordless joy to the universe," she says.

With all due respect to Naoko Smith, her review did rather strike me as complaining about the lack of a man with a wooden leg. She wanted more of a backstory to explain Mouse's feelings about sexuality, and then supplied one of her own. I think the story is fine without it. In fact, I might say that you have created such an intriguing character that people can't help but wonder about her and want to know her better.

I also didn't have any problems about you "giving away the plot" in the second paragraph. This is a reminiscence, not a mystery. If you'd lost your virginity in outer space, wouldn't you be kind of proud of the fact? The story isn't that it happened, it's how it happened and how Mouse felt.

What I liked most of all was the way you painted the camaraderie and affection between the three team mates, the way they put their professionalism on hold just long enough to share this wonderful experience of making love above the swirling expanse of Mother Earth, the way you made Mouse feel like a goddess.

Thanks.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Another great story, Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous