All Comments on 'Yesterday Morning'

by MissKaneda

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just weird.

Did you even bother to proof read this or think it through? Awful.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
Seriously?

There are tags for a reason. When you're in the fetish category, you should be aware that not everyone has your particular fetish. If you're not excited or interested in sadistic size-fetish stories, I'm not quite sure why you would keep reading and complaining about my stories that are clearly identified as such. I would much rather you just skip over my stories than drive down the ratings and insult me because I'm not into the same tentacle erotica or whatever your tastes happen to be.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Seriously crap

and seriously sick. Get help and I don't mean an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
trash

This is not fetish. Nor mature, incest, sci-fi, gay, first-time or anything else listed. It has nothing to do with sex, but very much to do with cruelty and murder. You don't even let us know that she is a giantess until the end. The story is confusing and we are not told what a 'Little' really is. We, as the reader, have to figure it out for ourstlves. You need to find something else to fill your days with instead of writing. How about the ultimate 'Little' that you can play with. Your Dick.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I have no idea where you're pulling these tags from. Giantess, shrinking, socks, crush, feet. Those are the involved tags, never is mature, incest, first-time, any of the things you mentioned in any way associated with my stories and I have no idea where you're getting those from.

There is nearly zero overt sexual content in any of my stories. I write specifically fetish stories that I enjoy relating to power fantasies, size differences, violence, cruelty, domination and footwear.

So, you're right. This has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with cruelty. If you want sex stories there's a billion of them out there. I write what I write and I do it well. Feel free to move along and never look back.

doublebinddoublebindover 8 years ago
Hot story

Just wanted to say two things: 1. This story, *including* the fact that a "Little" is something you let (or, as Anonymous would say, "make") the reader figure out, is hot, and I'll be reading your other stories. 2. Anonymous's comments on this story are damningly stupid.

PlaettbrettPlaettbrett3 months ago

Also mir hat die Idee gefallen und ich sehe es definitiv als Fetisch an, wenn eine Frau darüber nachdenkt kleine Wesen platt zu machen. Ich denke nicht, dass es krank ist, nur besonders - und sind wir nicht alle ein bisschen Bluna? Ich kann es schon nachvollziehen, dass sie mit dem Gedanken spielt, wobei ich lieber einer der kleinen wäre, aber ohne sterben, dafür länger leiden ;-)

Ich suche jetzt nach weiteren Geschichten von Dir, danke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous