All Comments on 'My Brother The Geek Ch. 01'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great don't stop writing

Really GREAT!! can't wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Revenge of the Nerd

Great first chapter. Can't wait to read/hear Steph scream when Ron jams that monster up her tight ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I love brother/sister stories

Can't wait for chapter two. I LOVE stories of brothers fucking their sisters tight little pussies asses and mouths. MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Gawd I love a brother stuffing a sister!

This great, I love it when a girl gets stuffed with a monster and then can't live without it. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Thermonuclear Meltdown

That is some "HOT" damn good stuff. I like the way you write it down, so "keep it up"! (Did I just say that? OK, pun-intended)...Sammmokin'!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
making of a sub

wow what a start very very hot dude! now what i would love to see is her yearning for him and him catching on that she will do pretty much anything for more of him...including setting him up with her friends etc......

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
needs more

I think this story needs a little work. The plot wasn't very believable. There was no conflict. The brother was described as anerd, always getting picked on, and there was not really a close relationship between the two, yet they had no problem reading incestuos stories together. The sister told the brother he could masturbate, and he did it as if it were the most natural thing in the world. It sounded as though this was the most conversation they had in their lives, and in minutes she was swallowing his load. If the brother had a cock that big, he wouldn't have such an inward personality, which immediately changed as soon as he was banging the sister. You need to keep your characters consistent, and work a little more on the conflicts between characters. It makes for a much more interesting and believable story. Check out some other incest stories - try the story eros and agape - i forget the authors name, or anything by _ ,jessy19 or Anne240.

Chris

SweetcheeksStSweetcheeksStover 20 years ago
yummmmmy stuff hun

made me wet !! im off to finger my self right now !! keep writing !!

SweetcheeksStSweetcheeksStover 20 years ago
yummmmmy stuff hun

made me wet !! im off to finger my self right now !! keep writing !! forget the comment from the person who didnt like it ,,, must be an english teacher heheheheheheh

kakarotkakarotover 20 years ago
awsome

hope there will be more than just one more chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Stuff

Definately continue this story, can't wait for the next chapter.

Love the bro/sis stories. Too bad they don't have another sis for them to fuck (or do they?)Maybe you could work that in! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you for giving a good impression of us geeks. I don't think I could ever thank you enough! I hope you write a lot more.

Devoted Reader

A fellow Geek

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Here's how you coud steer (ar?) it....

Obviously she's going to fuck him again & you might have a female cousin drop in because he's damn sure got more than enough for 2 women, & during that 'orgy'-type situation, you could have him get a yen for her ass, for both their asses or you could make it an aunt, obviously younger & more adventurous than his mother. There are DOZENS of ways it could go.....

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
really hot story

great story I liked it alot good going

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Another great story

I loved it.

WyldnightWyldnightalmost 20 years ago
Way to go

Way to go. It was a very good story. I agree that you should ignore the flame comment. So what if there was no real conflict? Who says a story needs conflict? Keep up the good work.

sweetthang0522sweetthang0522almost 20 years ago
yes yes yes

i loved it and i want to see more of that monster

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
my brother the geek .o1

it is the best that have read go man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Things that make you go Ooooohhhhh!!!

Just when I think it can't get any better! Your words get more orgasmic. This story was absolutely delicious!!! Live Well. Peace. TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MY BROTHER THE GEEK CH. 01

I like the story. It was not offensive and it was tastefully written. All hell if my brother have huge dick I fuckem' too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!!

Kept my interest in the way you built the story. Can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

Great story. Dialog was a little stiff (for instance, you never used contradictions - something that would make your characters' words seems much more realistic) but it had a good storyline and your narration is excellent.

Peter_StonePeter_Stoneover 12 years ago
love it!

hot and to the point! makes me wish I had a sister to fuck me! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You lost me.

I don't know why the other readers like this story. You lost my interest early-on with an 11-12 inch long, 6 inch circumference cock and spewing semen for three minutes. Really? Three minutes? I know most stories on this site are fantasies, but this one stretches it to science fiction. I like stories that are, at least, plausible. Sorry, man, but that's just me.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
nice work

I read the first two on another site but never knew you wrot a third ch good work

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
For real?

He came for a full three minutes before he finally stopped. I had to stop after this. Wow. A full three minutes. Un-fucking-believable. How much cum is produced from a three minute orgasm.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I really believe all these monster cocks.

I try to not let my skepticism ruin the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Wow most interesting and I can't believe she could take something that big need to make the story longer a continuing saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I want a dick in me cause im masturbating

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

If he fills that other hole I cannot give it even 4 stars.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

total fantasy, and fun to read. It seems brother geek is almost emotionless. I know I was quite a bit more vocal my first time and got more so from then on. Females have said I talk a lot during sex. Has anyone ever seen a silent playground? hee hee. Idid find his self control and orgasm volume to be beyond even fiction. Maybe have him popa nut quickly one time? Happens to everyone. If not, well Old Al got over excited a couple times. Thank goodness for fast recovery.

A lot of fun reading, and none of the “ oh you are my brother / sister crap that takes up a page before they jump each other. good job.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

oh and I must agree with the comment below my first. A shame it’s anonymous, as it is a good one. If she does anal with that fireplace log, then she has got to use a manhole cover to keep from dropping feces behind her as she walks. WAY TOO GROSS for this section. But everyone is allowed their opinion and I have yet to see a gun to my head forcing me to read anything here.

Al

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed it. AAAA++++

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos6 months ago

I hope she treats him better after this. She was quite mean with her thoughts about him early on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous