All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 48'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH

On December 2, 2014, I sat down with one goal in mind. To write a short story about a night elf whore that fucked a lot of orcs. At the time, Elunara wasn’t a mission specialist and she certainly was NOT the daughter of Tyrande Whisperwind.

Just a whore trying to fuck her way through Grommash’s hold. Originally, she was going to fuck Garrosh and that was that. Something happened instead and I don’t know WHERE the hell any of this came from.

No one was supposed to read this. I’ll be honest and tell you that I’m not a confident person, and I thought the writing was terrible. But I loved it. I loved every terrible word. I don’t call myself “That awful wow porno” to be ironic. I thought everyone would hate it. But I posted it anyway, because I fell in love with my own work. Elunara is special because I feel like I can let my darkest dreams, fantasies ad nightmares out into her word, and she would handle them for me.

Bradly and Bryan are a prime example… Moving on.

In the end, the story took off out from under my hands. From Dec 2, to August 2, 2015, I wrote and wrote and wrote. This thing took over my life. I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep, I had to be typing, most of the world around me was a complete blur. Losing this story to write on has been like losing a family member, or a career that I loved. It’s hurt me in ways I cannot properly express. I just don’t know what to DO with myself any more. What life was I living before Elunara said “HEY, BITCH, WRITE MY LIFE!”??

Tomorrow, you will read the next chapter, “Beyond” and I will tell you now, that it’s not really complete. Its just my stopping point for now. The Elunara family has grown too large and I don’t know how to handle it yet. I didn’t want to leave people hanging, so I did my best. The day after you will read the epilogue, 120 years after the end of Draenor, our beloved goddess is still going strong, making her life suit her best.

I cried my eyes out the entire time I wrote it. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to write through tears? Pretty badly, I’d say.

I’m not done, but I just can’t write it right now. I’m sorry. When I start again, you’ll be the first to know.

I love you all. I can’t express how much all of the positive (and negative) feedback has helped me blossom so much. You should know that I have an actual novel in the works, and if I can get it ready, will submit it to publishing. For now, enjoy my Elunara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Every chapter! !!

I have read every chapter and I feel comfortable in saying that you're writing is unequivocally the best out of the box right turn left turn upside down emotion filled book I have read in a long time thank you for all you have done and thank your imagination for me

N.D

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Hey

Wishing you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your work is great, lovely and creates happiness.

I understand a little about your feeling of loss regarding finishing this story. Reading this story has given me so many happy thoughts and the idea that it must eventually end saddens me too. I hope a new character grabs your imagination. I hope you realise that you have talent for the art of writing. Even if it's just to keep us spoiled please keep honing your beautiful talent.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 8 years ago
Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thank you for taking that chance with us and uploading FTW. Thank you for sharing her story with us. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to each morning. Thank you for acknowledging the pain and sorrow of loss. Thank you

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
More Thanks

I think you can tell from the comments how much your readers love the characters and story you've shared with us. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I know that if you do publish a novel, I would certainly buy it. I've seen the quality of your writing skills, and I have no doubt that it would be amazing. If you reach the stage where you have the book available and decide that you want to share the information, that would be wonderful. Until then, best wishes for all your endeavors and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ya

Keep up the good work I look forward to reading more!

bscook3888bscook3888over 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you very much for sharing FTW with us. It certainly is one of the highlights of my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Perhaps I should have commented some time ago but i'll say it now; thank you! I have been reading your stories daily, waiting for the next one to be moerated and posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bro, no.

Don't let this series die on a limp note. That's all I beg. Please don't. It'll break my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Will there be any more? I saw 1 or 2 pop up and then disappear.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor

I'm in the process of writing more. unfortunately, I changed medication and lost a good deal of work.

What you saw was "beyond" and "epilogue" go to my main chapter page and ctrl f these words to find the missing chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this person has either gone legit... or has health issues that prevent them from completing a weird and wonderful journey. i give you thanks for the hours of enjoyment even if skimmed some of the sex scenes..... you have/had a talent my hat is off to you may you have the best you can in this life or after

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
559 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...