All Comments on 'Pastor Sarah Ch. 18'

by mix and match

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sorry to see the story end

This needs at least four more chapters. The picnic at Paradise Haven should be a huge arc, followed by the opening of the assistant pastor's parsonage within full view of Pastor Sam's house, followed by how Sarah handles the baptisms of the new offspring from the various couplings and lastly Sarah finding herself a man totally commited to an open marriage to the best small town pastor in America.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 12 years ago
Social justice and alot of sex.

Congratulations on your marathon saga of pastor Sara. As sexy as she was, I hope I never get on the bad side of a woman like her.

Sonja385Sonja385over 3 years ago

I want my wife to fuck other people and never use condoms. I would love for her to fuck family and our close friends. I would love for her to marry me with someone else's delicious thick potent cum leaking from her unprotected pussy, preferably her father, brother or a Black Man. Hopefully I marry her with the cum of whoever doesn't fuck my wife is leaking from me soaking my matching bridal panties and her mother's, sister's or daughter's juices on my cock. If anyone takes pictures or videos of either of us, I want master copies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous