All Comments on 'Goodness Gracious Pt. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Great continuation

Love this series so far and it's only going to get better as their love deepens and gets even more lust filled.

5/5 for you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really like this story and where it looks like it's going. Just don't wait so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally

Honestly best story I've ever read...Please don't wait so long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Stuff, more please!!

Love these two!

mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
great story

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well told

I enjoy the story.

I met my wife, a nurse, in 1964 and married her in 1964, I was 27 and she was 42.During our short courtship I ran into some of the age questions with my family and friends as Grace did with Brian’s mother. More than once during our life together, she was referred to as my mother even though she was very young looking. Generally, the comments were made out of her hearing. We were together until 2013, 48+ years. She died at 91+ years old. Between us, the age was not a problem and we didn’t let what others thought bother us.

Brian and Grace’s story could go on for 50+ years!

mr6x5mr6x5over 8 years ago
Great reading

This is with out a doubt the best story I have read and would love to have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Best story I've heard so far , but mate waiting for more of it , Please ASAP

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
My two-bits worth...

Please keep writing in this series. Your have established a level of trust between them in which she is willing to show her faults, yet feels he is mature enough to accept her and her history.

Yes, she was a slut seeking advancement and advantage, but she voluntarily stopped and reformed herself to the best of her ability. At this point in your narrative she is vulnerable, but must trust that he won't be repelled by her revelations. Please keep him balanced and willing to respect her choices.

Several of the Anonys have taken exception to the direction you have taken the story line. If they can't bring themselves to self-identify, I feel they have no right to criticize your work. If they feel that strongly but are afraid to name themselves, they should comment directly to you so we readers who have the strength and maturity of our convictions don't have to be annoyed at childish knee-jerk reactionarianism.

I don't know where you want to take this from here, but I'm definitely up for the entire ride. Your sex scenes are refreshing, although more extreme than I have ever been able to write about. I'm jealous!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Mile high club...

I was fortunate enough to join it absolutely undisturbed by stewardi. I had my own aircraft and one day my then girlfriend suggested we try it. I'm a simple reticent man who just never thought of it before, but, golly, it sounded like fun.

So we tried it, after I established that I could control the aircraft under "awkward" conditions. But just to be somewhat safer, and to give me a lot more room to react if things got out of control, we made it to the "Double Mile High Club" by using supplemental oxygen and climbing to 12,000 ft. AGL. No problems developed so we spent over an hour trying every position we could think of that wouldn't endanger the aircraft.

It was a tremendous experience, and one I would repeat if I could still fly my own plane. Unfortunately I lost my medical after having some heart problems and sold the plane. But if I ever find another partner who flies...

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 8 years ago
Hope for more

Just went through this this afternoon and highly enjoyed and I greatly anticipate the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No guts annony I'm sure voted a 1 so therefore

I will vote a 5!! Eats shit dear annony!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter in this wonderful story

thanks I really enjoy your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 out of 5 so damn good

Pls make another chapter where they want some kids..

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 7 years ago
Great Job!

You have done another great job with this story line. You have so any ways to go with this. I hope I see more to this in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapter.

I can't wait. I will be driven crazy. I like this story A LOT..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Could heav done without the whole I used to be a slut at work background. Otherwise I liked it.

KingMidas29KingMidas29over 4 years ago

Came for sex stay for love story

CheeachaserCheeachaserabout 4 years ago
King Midas

Is seconded.

It's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great Romance story

The romantic element of this story really comes through in this fourth chapter, superbly conceived and written. An engaging plot and excellent character development combined with (if rather too brief) love scenes make for a superior reading experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous