All Comments on 'Mom Come Play'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

awesome story awesome characters awesome scene you have done exceptionally well keep up the good work need to know how things develop between mommy and baby

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY!

Would have been better had we seen some buildup to the main event. Hard to believe Mom and son who had never made any kind of play for each other jumped right into humping like mad. I suspect a real life scene such as you describe with Son pulling her hands away from the sweet spot would result in a scream and a slap beside the head, just before she scrambled out of bed.

But then, what do I know? You have written a lot more than I have and also have mostly good scores. In fact you have been successful enough I wonder why you quit for so long. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story from a prolific writer

I think Nick and Jessica's actions are totally reasonable. Remember, Jessica, the mother, hasn't been fucked since Nick's dad died. She loves her boy to pieces, her Nick's a big very fit guy, a great specimen of young manhood. It's just natural that mom welcomes her boy with wide open thighs. As for Nick, the minute he sees his mother "working furiously on her cunt," his basic instincts kick in. "Without thinking about it, he moved towards the bed. He didn't realize what he was doing until he climbed onto the bed between his mother's spread legs...he pulled her hands free and drove his face between her legs." Look, no boy can resist the sight of his mother's cunt. He gives his mom a much needed cum with his mouth, and then the main event. Nick slides his fat young cock up the warm wet hole between his mother's legs--the same hole he came out of 25 years before--and proceeds to fuck the living shit out of dear old mom. Jessica finds that her boy's big hard cock feels "incredible," and Nick finds what more and more sons are discovering every day--nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Of course Nick blows his balls and shoots a great big helping of semen up his mother's cunt. Naturally--that's where his semen fucking belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I wish I could write story's, I would like to relate the relationship between my mother and myself , I'm 41, and she is 60 and on the chubby side, it started when I left the R.N after serving 23 years , Mum is a widow, hadn't been fuckedfor 7 years, but that's all changed now, I've just read this story to her while she's sucking my 7iinch prick, and later I'll be fucking the arse off her, she loves it ( and so do I ) x

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Good story and good writing but I agree with the reviewer that there should have been more of a buildup before they began fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

don't listen to them sexygirl 76, you don't need more build up of the characters. as a matter of fact, you should have put less build up because it took way too long to get to the good part and there was multiple times where i almost stopped reading because of that.

also, why is it that incest stories always have to end with at least one of the characters feeling guilty that they had sex with a relative? i'm just asking because i am getting sick and tired of seeing that. and also, incest is sexy so they shouldn't feel ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your story & passion...

Sexygirl76 you are very compelling, I'd love to be your son and write a story about us and a wild weekend together lost in love & fulfilment... adopt me! : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting horny more and more

This story is truly a hot one. What son coming home to a mom who lost her husband before he had lost his wife would be able to remain in a home he grew up in with mom playing with her pussy and making noises and not enter the room to check the scene out. He has a baby (responsibility), a wife who died (guilt) and a raging hard on (desperation). If he hadn't acted as he did, the home would not feel too comfortable. The sexual activities between mom and son under the circumstances might be considered normal and horny Obviously they are incestuous but then "Incest is best" as the old saying goes. So I say simply "way to go son, way to go mom!!!" If son gets to run down I'd love to meet you and continue the party. God Bless!

sexygirl76sexygirl76over 8 years agoAuthor
In response to the comment on 09/19/15

I wish this person had added a name instead of anonymous so I could address them personally. Anyway, they asked why do all incest stories end with someone feeling guilty?

The truth is it is human nature. You may like fucking a family member and there is nothing wrong with that, but generally afterwards, you feel guilty because it is outside the norm. It isn't something that is talked about at least not openly so people hide it so they aren't shunned by society. I know incest happens around the world, even if it isn't talked about and I am sure many who do participate do feel guilty afterwards, at least at first. It is just a part of life.

When I write my stories, while they have no basis in truth, I do try to write them as close to reality as I can, which includes feelings and sometimes even worries. If the person who sent that message reads this, I hope this answers your question and that you continue reading and enjoying the stories I put on the site.

Until next time dear readers, keep reading and I will keep writing.

Sexygirl76

tlb1414tlb1414over 6 years ago
my best orgasm

the 1 and only time i was able to fuck my mom i was 17 and i have never came so hard or as much since i loved her so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heartwarming, in a sense

That was short and sweet, a good taboo read before bed to be honest,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story and how a son had sex with his mother but it was to short so gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story loved how son made love with his mother, but it was short you should have continued with more to see how their love progressed gave it a 5????

juanviejojuanviejo3 months ago

QUATRO ESTRELLAS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous