All Comments on 'Misadventures in Swinging'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SEX CAN BE FUNNY

I loved your stories. It proves that, even in a high state of arousal, some funny things can happen. I also appreciate the fact that you referred to both of you as Mr. and Mrs. to protect identities. I think that shows class. Please write about more of your adventures if they do happen. I thouroughly enjoyed them.

rainbow001rainbow001over 8 years ago
Real

A complete real portrait of the lifestyle for a change. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh.

I appreciate you sharing your experiences, it was just hard to follow them with any sort of interest because the story telling was so strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting

my first wife and I were what you call hardcore, from 1972 to 1983 at off premise clubs and on premise parties or throwing our own parties almost every weekend. My second wife and I from 1996 to 2002 were active perhaps hardcore perhaps not, attending off premise clubs almost every weekend and off premise parties and events regularly. We never we out singly and many of those couples and single ladies were our friends for years. We partied with all kinds of people including Hollywood and TV stars, magicians, people from many countries, and all were basically friendly and not inclined to violence. One guy use to stay in his car outside while his wife partied inside. Really enjoyed partying in one home that when you finished in the bed you swam through the indoor swimming pool that surrounded it to get somewhere else in the house. Only reason we stopped was my wife got cancer eventually passing away. Have no earthly idea how many women I enjoyed being with especially in those early years.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Chuckles,

That's what I got from your vignettes. My version of "the lifestyle" was nowhere nearly as organized and graceful as your descriptions. I think I may have been involved with a "failures and losers" tribe rather than the nice, thoughtful, and organized crowd you partied with.

Even so, I miss the action. I'm about 200 miles from the nearest of anything. I cannot sufficiently express how much I miss certain aspects of SoCal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super

In two words - you are the best story_writter in Literotica. No doubts.

hotwifeandhubbyhotwifeandhubbyabout 7 years ago
Swingtime Fun

Your writing here may prompt me to write of a few of our funnier swing moments as well. I agree with you swinging is not just about fucking, great friends can be found and some of the laughs are priceless.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousover 6 years ago
Nicely Done!

And I appreciate the honesty. I've wondered a lot about swinging and this is very informative.

tomottomotabout 6 years ago
Informative

Thank you for commenting on your real life experience.

rjust2rjust2over 5 years ago
so true

We're pretty new (a couple years) and have already had several of the same sort of funny things happen. Maybe we should collaborate on a longer list of mis-adventures?!? We love your style and topics... especially the edgy stuff... because we have a lot of those things going on in our relationship too ;)

galahadesqgalahadesqover 5 years ago
Funny swing stories

My wife had a hard limit—she would not tolerate humiliating language. No matter what she did or how she behaved, she would shut a man down if the words “slut”, “whore”, “bitch”, or anything similar escaped his lips. One night at a party...room full of people, crazy group sex...the guy banging my wife said all of those things. I looked up from my new blonde lover expecting the explosion...she just took it, fucked him and never complained. On the way home in the car I remarked on her new behavior...she must have really like the guy to take that humiliation. She looked at me, genuinely surprised and said “He was talking to me? That son of a bitch!”.

We never saw that couple again.

mangosgunmangosgunover 5 years ago
Stories

Good ones. Again thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great couple

You both sound very down to earth people loved reading about your adventures and would love to read more.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
I LikeThe Honesty

Not being in the 'lifestyle', I confess I was a little surprised at the times you left without indulging. For a real-life partner, you obviously need to be attracted to each other. I didn't think that criteria would apply so much in swinging scenario's.

Live and learn.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Interesting Insight

Well your sharing your real life experiences differ significantly from your stories. I am somewhat surprised, based on my two real life mfm experiences everyone involved expected full sexual contact and that’s what happened. Never went to a club so I have no idea except I would of been looking for those train lines. Lol

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Somebody could write a helluvan interesting book....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh. ☹️

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Biggest misadventure we ever had was that once when we were intending to go full swap with four younger, very attractive couples, the other four men wanted to fuck only my wife and not the other women. Of course, I did the gentlemanly thing and did my best to last long enough to fuck each of them while all four of their husbands took turns with my wife. My wife was at least 12 yrs older than the other women and 10 older than any of the men.

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

Not impressed. I thought this offering would be sexier. Unfortunately it read like a newspaper article. Not a sexy sentence in the whole piece. I know I’ve given you great scores in many of your stories, but this one isn’t in the same category.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I understand where you're coming from. Was involved in the lifestyle years back with a previous partner. Not all interactions ended sexually, and we met a few very good friends. This may not be a good "story", but very good information for couples interested in the lifestyle.

ZambonilordZambonilord4 months ago

Interesting series of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10278 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...