All Comments on '3:32 AM'

by 39_Keeper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LadyXYZLadyXYZabout 20 years ago
Intelligently Provocative

Intelligently written and exquisitely paced. A welcome reprieve from the "slam-bam-thank-you-mam" genre.

CindersglasslipperCindersglasslipperover 19 years ago
To be woken in such a way

To be woken in such a way would be devine, very well written and leaves a passionate taste in ones mouth

Cinderella

WinemasterWinemasterabout 19 years ago
details to perfection

the writing is great - add that with the session of the two and you want it to be you!

RubybRubybalmost 19 years ago
Sexy Beast Released by Pleasure

What an exciting tale of love and passion all wrapped into a morning wake up session. The love this man has for his woman, the beast she releases in him, delightful.

FredricaForeverFredricaForeveralmost 19 years ago
makes me almost

want to be nursing one of my little ones again. Very well written, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the thing you lefted out

i loved the way you woke the woman you loved up. but the thing you left out was eating her out. that would've completed the story to every womans complete fanatsy. how we are laying on our backs and you kiss lower and lower going to love spot. but other than that, i liked the story and enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Perfect!

Wonderful, can't wait to lactating in a few months myself. My man MUST read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

This was such a sexy story.

archetypearchetypeabout 16 years ago
True erotica

A timeless theme shaped by the author into a concise, sensual erotic story. Rich descriptions enhance the experience and I absolutely agree with another comment, a pleasant change from the ram, slam, up the ass sex fuck.

FunwithRyleighFunwithRyleighover 15 years ago
Images

run through my mind as I read... very arousing and sensual. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

ill have to show this story to my future husband!!!!! looove it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very sensual and well-written

I really enjoyed your story. Romantic and sensual at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful and hot, but...

The grammar and the frequent use of cliches distracted from your story. I'd like to see more edited works from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ThankYou

You're writing was beautiful...truly. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Breathtaking

I want to woken that way someday..i was transported to another world.. I closed my eyes after reading your story and felt the intensity of it sink into me. I want this in my life with a man who loves me and who wants ANR just as much as i crave it in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous