All Comments on 'Brody & Michelle Ch. 02'

by dancepet20

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
You are giving me cavities...

...with all this sweet charming around.

As said in chapter 1 the praise still remains. You managed to create something unorthodox and that takes guts and skill, of which you seem to have both. Taking your sweet time with the progress only makes the story more realistic as the creation of a solid foundation is the hard part of storytelling. There was a steep steppingstone in that Dylan scene but they (in that I mean you) managed to resolve it like a really mature couple with lots of confidence and mutual respect. Though try to refrain from such dramatic moments in the future for the sake of our hearts.

I'm really captivated by your characters, the way they interact, share interests, remain devoted to their goals and interest, aren't afraid to go a bit out of their shell to be frank to each other and foremost demand sincerity in what I hope is a long term relationship.

The 5* were a given and now all that remains is to patiently wait for the next instalment.

dancepet20dancepet20over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

You're super sweet. That means a lot. Thank you so much. :D

risgrynsfiskrisgrynsfiskabout 8 years ago
Sweet

That was part two, and I'm still smiling. On to part three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet Potato

I am liking this off-axis story. If you ever do a play list or mix tape, every thinking person who wants the human race to continue ought to include this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkcnJd-eyQ0 'My Little Potato' by Metamora.

dancepet20dancepet20about 8 years agoAuthor
Aww.

That is a weird, cute song! I've never heard it before. Definitely going on a mix in the near future.

And, risgrynsfisk, I hope it continued/s to keep you smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good sweet songs

Metamora's 'Little Potato' is a favorite of mine, and included in a playlist I did for my grandson as an infant. Likewise, the offbeat 'Walking the Cow' by Daniel Johnston (not the Pearl Jam knock-off) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KazWn8KyZt8 .

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 month ago

did not like Michelle sitting and flirting with guy who was hitting on her while she was on a date with Cody. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous