All Comments on 'A Cool November Morning'

by Desdmona

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wonderful

So intimate, loving, and sensual a story deserves a higher rating than 5. Extremely well written, the author simply draws the reader into the story just as if we were there in person!

DesdmonaDesdmonaabout 20 years agoAuthor
Author Speaks

Occasionally, reality can be so much sexier than fantasy. My intent in this story was to share an intimate moment in only a way that lovers do. I'm reminded that the simple things in life are worth contemplating. Who knew that watching the ripple of a forearm muscle as it chops vegetables could be so darn sexy?

I hope as people read, they're reminded of a similar simple, intimate moment in their own life. Or maybe to pay closer attention to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sexy story

hey great job done!really love reading tales of husband and wife so into each other.loved the part where she cries cos she loves him so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sweet

nice and short

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
deja vu

this is something that happens between my wife and myself all too rarely - we have adult sons at home - but when it does the sentiment and feelings are exactly as portrayed in this story (although I'll be doing bacon and eggs, not an omelette!)and the memory lives with us for a long time after.

Beautiful.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish my husband could cook like that!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous