All Comments on 'Welcome to St. George'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Island Paradise

HS, congrats for creating another superlatively imagineered story. Naming the capital of St. George, 'Chamberlain' is truly a wickedly amusing comedick twist.

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Greatness

Loved the story and characters. Great writing.

DDH3269DDH3269over 8 years ago
Oh! The freedom

So envious of the author. Not only due to the attention he received but also being naked on an island. Such freedom!

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great idea

The idea of a fantasy island like this is a brilliant invention and brings something new to the usual settings for erotic stories. Together with being well written, this could be the start of a new series (at least - I hope so). Please keep writing - I enjoy your stories.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
Super Duper

Loved the story. Well written, good plot. Erotic without excess. Would have been fun to visit there when we were younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not enough description.

I loved the premise for the story, but the sex was always over too quickly and massively under described. Give us the details. I felt like you were always rushing through it.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Please let this be the start of a multi chapter story

I have seen that you are writing other short stories (which I have enjoyed) but this one really deserves further development. Please can we have more chapter to develop the story further?

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Very, very nice !

Great story, it's just begging for chapter 2 with Kelly, Stacy and Joanne back on the island.

I do hope you'll write it - and soon !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I expect that this story was so well recieved was, besides being well written was also a fantasy of MANY people,

This reads like a fantasy you have lived. My it be so !!

SweetKing126SweetKing126almost 8 years ago
Great story !!

You wrote an excellent story !! I too, like several other commentators, can see a second chapter for this story. You have done it with other stories very successfully. Please, do it again.

B59001B59001over 7 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely Brilliant. This story is well written and fleshes out a fantasy many who read this possess. The characters are great and their progression through the story keeps you hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Great story. I want to go to the island just to relax and enjoy the nude freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
geography issue

Flying from Miami to "within a degree or two of the equator" in just 2 hours isn't going to happen; Miami to Quito takes a little over 4.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 6 years ago
St. George

I wish an island like St. George existed. I'd go there with my wife and stay a long time. Fantastic idea for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How old...?

How old is the narrator of this story? When I read a story like this, I like to form pictures of the characters in my mind. I don't recall you ever mentioning how old he (or his wife) were.

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Necker

Legend has it that the private Island of Necker operates in this manner. The fruit of much Virginity.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Great idea

And well written

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 5 years ago
Good story

More chapters please

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 5 years ago
A small thought

As one comment mentioned this story and the island of St. George is a common fantasy of 50s and 60s era children, that be me. Plus your story was well written and an enjoyable read, as usual.

My small thought pertained to the pilot Elaine. One sentence describes her filing fraudulent expense reports. Then in the next sentence being described as 'good people'...humm.

Still, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

Your island reminds me, in a small way, of Grand Cayman in the late 60s. I loved Cayman, and really enjoyed your story, hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A slight grammatical error:

I read the word 'seaman,' where I hope you meant 'semen.' Sorry, but it in my nature to point out such glaring spelling mistakes.

YOMEYO

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Loved it. 👍🏻👍🏻

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

loved this little fantasy sex romp, i dont like long stories but this one ccould go a few chapters more,, very erotic, open relationship with sara ,,,tried that with my wife but she was just looking to trade up,, dumped her quick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous