All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law's Panties Pt. 02'

by Richcranium

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed your story! I hope and look forward to more parts/chapters! I might suggest that the wife join in the fun and games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes, Dennis must go back to help his MIL .... she is too good and HOt to leave alone in that house !! Pls write another chapter or two so they can really screw each other hard, etc. Thank you !!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 8 years ago
Hey, this is one great story!

I don't know how I managed to miss the first chapter but when I saw the 2nd one, I clicked on your user name and read the 1st followed by this latest chapter. All in all, it's a great story ... not to fast nor too slow; just a nice cadence to the reading. And ... I hope there will be many more chapters to this comedic (or serious) romp in the hay. And other similar stories like this as well. The next time I do laundry, I'll have some nice mischief to think about. I live in a senior's residence and just about every woman in my building is a mother-in-law. Thank you for the great read!

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
I THINK

That the two of them have waited long enough. There should be more to tell about what the two of them both want and have thought about through the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

I enjoyed the story. Haven't read you before, but you do a great job. How about another chapter with the son-in-law getting caught by the wife!!!!!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Great set-up and finish!

Chapter 1 was a great set-up to get everyone wound up. Chapter 2 delivered on spot! This was an excellent story! Keep up the great work!

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Wish granted!

This was the most amazing pay-off ever! If it ends here then at least we got this one amazing adventure! I can't wait to read what you write next!

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Great great finish to a great story

You had me wanking from the outset

Oh to sniff and wank inside my mother in laws knickers

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

Really enjoyed both chapters of this story, it reminded me of my mother-in-law and her panties. I was able to jack off with her panties but it never went any further, not that I didn't want it to. I did take a pair of her panties home with me and have used them many times, thinking of what could have been if things had worked out. Thanks for a hot panty and Mother-in-law story.

LuvickysmellLuvickysmellover 3 years ago
I've dreamed of having sex with my mother in law

Lucky man. I get to sniff my mother in laws panties. And she likes to tease me now and then. But she would never take it further than that. I will take what she gives me.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Still a great read the second time. Lucky SOB with a hot MIL :)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Still a great panty and MIL story. Just wish my MIL had been receptive to a little panty play.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story! Loved it!

nyslaveboynyslaveboy4 months ago

we need part 3!!!

AkpervertAkpervert4 days ago

I like panty stories like this. I just wish I had ever gotten a chance to live one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous