All Comments on 'The Mistake'

by cjreddog19_98

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was total garbage

When she got within reach, she was toast. Grab her and choke her into unconsciousness. End of stupid story. And don't write about things you don't understand. The cage is a toy and easily removable without a keys or keys. It's the hasps that are the weak point. Even if you get get farther into the story? When the guy sticks his dick into your mouth, bite it off. The human jaw is extremely powerful and fully capable of inflicting severe damage to a penis. Even if you don't bite it off I guarantee you the ambulance gets called to stop the bleeding. How does she explain to the Police what she has done to him? Even failing that the camera and private storage? Don't make me laugh. Simply take her hand and break her small finger. Than ask for the storage information. I guarantee you you won't need to break a second finger. Then use the data to have her arrested. Make a video of committing several crimes? How stupid was she? Truly an awful story.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Call it justice

Should be in LOVING WIVES. There was no mistake. There was him intentionally committing a mortal sin and her dealing out commensurate justice.

On the technical side it needed an editor, but for the most part was a fair read.

Midnight_SleeperMidnight_Sleeperover 8 years ago
The guy's a douche

This story made me angry with the guy. Are they really that selfish? Maybe being a virgin is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is it that difficult to proof read?

Well, it wasn't a bad story (not great but not bad) but definitely proof read before you post again.

I know it's only a little thing but it does detract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmm

Hot, kinky, humiliating, though a bit depressing in the end.

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
Wow sexy

Whay a woman! Can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lucky man

Brilliant story, I wouldn't say no to meeting a woman like her for some fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotick gay crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Once he is out all aggressor will go to prison for a long long time. And after he has sued them for sexual assault and false imprisonment they are ruined to!!! You gay crap story is so far apart to the reality that it is only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not a problem

5 mins with a junior hacksaw or even better boltcutters will have the padlock of in a jiffy. They are just toys you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erm but

you never even really explained why she did all this to a stranger, There aren't actually that many psychopaths around. Oh and just happened to have all these "str8" guys who were willing to force themselves on him..

I guess it was nice wank fodder for the author. But as a story it's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Don't listen to these jackasses i story like this has serious potential. We are here to have fun not live in the real world. And thats why its a sex FANTASY. These guys are just internet trolls. Your story was great and ill be damned if a good author is targeted like this.

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
To the anon jackass

who thinks stories like this have potential. No it doesn't, it's just too full of holes. Yes it's fantasy world. BUT it's just not credible at all. I don't want to read a unrealistic fairytale.

And as for the author writing in his bio.... "Here to do as my Miss tells me. I am devoted to her and will serve her as she wishes" ..... oh ffs get a life.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Love the story. He got himself into a whole lot of fun. She’ll be in touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous