All Comments on 'My Sexy Mother-In-Law'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Tool_guyTool_guyalmost 17 years ago
Great story, want more!

One of my favorite fantasies! Damn sexy story and my dick was hard and leaking the whole time. Please write a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love my mom in law

Good story,my mom in law also wvery sexual,I usually fack her mouth,pink pussy and then pink asshole from day to night,let she cum twenty times.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Just keep repeating your good times together.....

I would assume that your mother-in-law continues to ovulate. If you keep fucking her and keep that fucking secret, perhaps you can provide a half-sibling or two to your wife by knocking your mother-in-law up with your repeated fuckings.

janeyrufusjaneyrufusover 14 years ago
INSPIRATIONAL...!

Florida guy, yours was the first story i read on literotica and it inspired me to try and give it a go. Many thanks. JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dream come true for sure :D

At the moment my mother in law lives at my house. I have done some naughty things and wish I could find a way to seduce her. I'm scared as he'll though that it might not turn out as well as your story or others I have read. She is divorced :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great storyline

Really hot and sexy, he has a lot of woman to take care in his mother in law.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot sex in rv

really hot got me off plenty of times !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this linda from central Mass loves

Hot, I have dreamt about my ex son in law owning every hole on my body and would kill for such an experience!

XodanXodanalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

My favorite part is the spooning & then fucking in the van. But with a butt like that and har appetite for spanking & ass eating I could verywell visualise a nice sequel.

Thanks for posting this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My mother in law has a apple bottom !

My mother in law , Patty Conrad , has a beautiful ass that I love to watch . I have masterbated many of times looking at pics of her ass I took when she went to the zoo with us. Shge caught me taking pics and told my wife. Patty I want to lick your ass.

Gene

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My mother in law has the sweetest ass !

My mother in law Patty Conrad's ass is incrEDIBLE !

ramonbrookramonbrookover 11 years ago
Really a hot story !

Would like to read more about this relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Mother In Law

OMG ID SO LOVE TO LICK MY MOTHER IN LAWS PUSSY SHE IS 51 AND IS SO FUCKING HOTT ID STICK MY TOUNG AS DEEP AS I COULD IN HER SWEET ASSHOLE SHE LOVES FLASHING HER SWEET SHAVED WET PUSSY TO ME ALL THE TIME AND SHES DONE IT EVEN WITH MY WIFE IN THE ROOM OMG SHE SO FUCKING HOTTTT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Over and over

I come back to this story periodically. Who wouldn't want to fuck their mother-in-law, regardless of how she looks? It's taboo, which is awesome!

My mother in law is a crazy fat cunt, and I would still fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is HOT!

Incredible story and so believable. You have just written the story of my fantasy and I'd love to read the sequel. Great job and keep them "cunning"!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Did I say HOT? Five Stars!

IdreamofjeanieIdreamofjeanieabout 10 years ago
Thats one hot MIL

very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sexy

I would love fucking my mother in laws sister, She is one crazy hot bitch. about 55 years old. always heavily made up and in short skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I also laid my MIL, AND LOVED IT!

Understand your surprise and pleasure Matt. Different circumstances but similar result. My widowed MIL was living with us and my wife was away for away for the weekend. My MIL had been doing some gardening, we dined over a few wines then after bathing she asked if I could give her one of my massages (I once did a course in massage), I'd massaged before (with clothes on), so I said ok.

When I entered her bedroom she was reading, thanked me advance then rolled onto her stomach while pulled her nightie up to expose her back. What caused me to hesitate was that she didn't her any panties on (just a tanned bum & back from her sun-baking). While standing there with my mouth open she turned and said "common surely you've seen a bare bum before; I don't wear pants in bed & they'd only get oil on them anyway", and put her head back on the pillow. I applied some oil and began massaging. 20mins past in silence as she started to doze off then she rolled over and asked if I could do her hip which was supposedly a little sore from the digging etc in the garden. The sight of her pubic hair made me wonder if this was a green light, but this was my MIL so nothing would happen. Anyhow I rubbed the front of her hip for a while and as I was about to stop I noted that although her eyes were closed, her breathing had increased a little. This prompted me to cheekily ask if she felt ok? Her response was "oh yes that feels reeeally good, just a little longer". As I continued I allowed my fingers to push lower towards her groin and mat of hair. No reaction to stop me. My fingers finally touched hair and a few strokes my hand was covering her mound of hair. I broke the silence with "are you ok with this". She replied with "oh yes, just a little longer", and put her arms over her eyes.

Although the scene felt somewhat surreal I was now aware that I was getting hard in my shorts, so I continued and allowed my fingers to move downwards. As my fingers found her warm she moaned and parted her legs. A few mins later she was raising hips in rhythm to my touch, then she spoke again "I might hate myself for this but can you get rid of your shorts?" Obviously I didn't need anymore proof that her green light was flashing. I eased out of my shorts and as I moved over her parted legs she reached down to play my rigid manhood up and down between her lips (she was on fire). She mumbled again "I can't wait any longer, fill me up". As I plunged into her womanly warmth she screamed out "that beautiful, deep as you can". We went at it solid for 30mins or so before she erupted and I joined her. That lead to a weekend of activity like I'd not had before, with her being the aggressor each time, obviously wanting as much as she could get before her daughter came home Sunday night.

Like your MIL, it was a great experience and one that I'll never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
party's ass

Is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Patricia Lynn Conrad

I love Patty Conrad's beautiful ass!

CGFy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My mama ther inlaw

That was an amazing story

I have always dream about fucking my mother inlaw when I get a chance I sniff her dirty panties smells like heaven

I will fuck her one day

Sapper257Sapper257almost 7 years ago
Mum's the Word!!

Well you asked for a score and comments to write more, you have plenty so you know the answer. See you have already wrote a lot more. Looking forward to reading them.

You know the old scenario of 'look at the Mother-in-Law to what you'll see what you'd be married to in years to come'. Well my MiL looked okay. My wife had a few sisters all courting or married, so MiL had a few young men around her. MiL flirted with us all, but I noticed, not when Father-in-Law was around. Took note of this and played on it. MiL was quite sexy with her innuendoes with us lads and as I said not when FiL was present.

She was quite openly flirty in front of us all, sometimes in front of her daughters our girlfriend/wife. Too be met from the sisters with "Mother" jovially.

MiL had quite a fit body for an oldie of 55, I was in my early twenties.

One day one of the lads said to me over a pint that Alice the MiL was good fun and said joking "If she played her cards right I'd give her one". Well that had been on my mind too, but hadn't said it. I replied with a typical lads banter "No not again" and both laughed.

This played on my mind so I became more affectionate and tactile to MiL Alice, paying her complements, noting her hair, nails, clothing when no one else was in ear shot. Would hold her hands to look at her nails, touch her hair and fluff it up, hold her arms and look her up and down and make comments like "Looking good" or an almost inaudible Wolf Whistle.

If I could get her alone in the kitchen, hallway of garden would always touch her and make a comment or even an innuendo, sometimes a sneaky kiss. This normally received a "Brian, behave" but it made her eyes sparkle which was a good 'give away' Alice enjoyed it.

One day Alice and I were making tea in the kitchen I said "How come you can flirt and make innuendoes in front of us lads Alice" and with a pregnant pause and quieter said and "flaunt yourself".

"Brian I don't", then "Do I? Its not intentional", Alice said.

"Well" and looking about to see if any other family members were in hearing distance "you do come across like that, well you do to me and I enjoy it", I said.

"How do you mean Brian" talking slower and quieter while looking around.

"Alice, you ware skirts and dresses more now instead of trousers, your blouses show cleavage and you ware frilly bra's that enhance your figure" I whispered.

Alice swallowed and said "Lets get the tea's out".

When we returned to the kitchen for a second load I kissed Alice on the lips, just a peck. Alice blushed. "Let me take these, you put the kettle on again", so Alice didn't have to see the others blushing.

When I returned Alice was composed "Alright" I said.

Alice responded with "Yes you naughty boy Brian" with a smile on her face and sparkle in her eyes and "Be careful", and "don't make me blush again".

This wasn't a rejection, more an acknowledgement and the warning to 'be careful' as Alice said. I took it as an invitation.

I said to everybody ! I'm making a second cuppa, anyone want another?" Only Eric said "Yes".

Alice said looking me in the eye "The kettles boiled Brian" with a slight smile. Acknowledging her blushing earlier and wasn't cross.

Thought to myself 'I'm in here'.

Took Eric his tea out, letting mine stand as I like it strong.

Alice said "I'll have another please Brian, put the kettle on again. I'll bring these cups out".

Alice put the cups into the sink and stood steering out the window. I ran my hand down her back and over her bottom, letting it linger, then gave it a squeeze. Alice turned to look at me with a sullen face, my body shook with fright and Alice said "Can you bring my tea out when ready, please Brian". Then raised her hands to my face and kissed me full on the lips and mouthed almost inaudibly "Soon" and kissed me again.

Making the tea gave my blushes and hart the time to subside.

Taking the tea in I handed Alice hers and sat down with mine next to my wife.

The wife's sister and partner got up to leave, my wife jumped up to say goodbye ass did Eric the Father-in-Law. Alice and I waited before joining them but long enough for Alice to open her legs and show her knickers to me with an approving look. I nodded and blew her a kiss.

We joined the others on the doorstep for the 'goodbyes'. Eric and my wife were in front leaving Alice and I behind. While they walked to the car I put my hand on Alice's bottom and managed to raise her dress, Alice looked at me in astonishment but ignored her. Our partners were in front waving so they couldn't see us. Managed to pull her knickers down off of her hips on to her thighs.

When they drove off we all returned to the lounge. I got the 'evil eye' from Alice with a smile.

My wife said "We ought to make a move Brian. I'm going upstairs to the loo".

I followed Alice out to the kitchen with the crockery.

"Your very naughty Brian".

"Take them off Alice, I want them as a souvenir".

"No Brian" Alice said what if Eric comes out.

I replied "No chance of that, he hasn't moved off the armchair all afternoon", and giving Alice a playful smack on the bottom lifted her dress.

Alice knocked my hand away, lifted her dress and took her knickers off. Handed them to me saying "Be careful" and kissed me.

I mouthed and indicated with my hands "Lift your dress up".

There was panic on Alice's face but lifted her dress to her naval giving me a glorious look at her pubic hair, tummy and thighs. Alice was beautiful.

I went to put my hand down to her virgina but got a 'no' from her head.

We heard the toilet flush upstairs so the wife would be down in a minute.

I sniffed Alice's light green knickers and put them in my pocket and kissed her.

In the lounge when The wife came down I said "I'd better go", well just to sort my hard-on out and straighten it up and make sure Alice's knickers were carefully tucked away and got the car keys out. Flushed the toilet and went down stairs.

Said our goodbyes with kisses and Alice managed to caress my penis over my trousers without anybody seeing. Whispered "I'll text you".

When we were home and getting ready for bed I managed to text Alice saying "Thanks for today" just in case Eric should be inquisitive followed by "I'll be round tomorrow mid morning" knowing Eric would be at work and I'd get out of work on an excuse. Then "Your knickers are saturated with your love juice's and the aroma is toxic xxx". I turned my phone to silent so the wife wouldn't here it.

Alice came back with "What did you expect with your 'chat up lines', caresses and intimacies over the past weeks. My pussy is aching for you Brian xxx"

I managed to text back without the wife knowing "Don't let Eric near you, I'll be round tomorrow xxx"

"I should be so lucky, it'll be a finger job xxx" Alice replied.

That night the misses received a good seeing too thinking of her Mum.

That's how our affair started.

What a good Mother-in-Law.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The author would benefit from the excellent advice of White and Strunk:

omit needless words:

1. "I have always been the type that gets sleepy after driving a while so I asked John if he minded taking over so I could take a nap in the bed above," could be, "Because I get sleepy after driving a while I asked John if he'd take over while I took a nap."

2. "I felt Carol's hand reach back in between us and slowly and carefully reached for my cock," could be, "Carol, slowly and carefully, reached for my cock."

3. "I felt her reach in between her legs take a hold of my cock and ever so slowly rub it up and down her pussy," could be, "Taking hold of my cock , she slowly rubbed it up and down her pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was hot except for one thing, you forgot your father in law's request... you never unloaded the trailer. What did John have to say about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story plagiarises WayneGibbous. Identical scenario and dialogue.

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/8/2023) This was Hot and there's a part 2, YES!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

its played out like 2 dudes fucking and not a man and woman

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good story and I believe it could be true. I was 24 when I married my wife who was 19 years of age. Her father was 56years old and her mother was 40 years old. From the first moment I met my MIL I had the hots for her. She was 5'3'' tall and weighed 120lbs or so. Small boobs, tiny waist and a cute bubble butt. She always dressed so chic with full makeup even when grocery shopping.

We bonded quickly as she really had a young demeanor while hubby appeared to be older than his 56 years. On numerous occasions I noticed her glancing at me when the family was together. I found my self looking at her more and more. She was truly a good looking woman. When I would tell her that she looked so much like actress Ann Sheridan who was a popular star in the 1940's she would blush like a teenager.

My wife was pregnant and we stopped having sex in her seventh month. Being around my MIL made me hornier than hell. My thoughts turned to wanting to seduce her. Yet, I was fearful of getting into trouble. Finally one night we were all having dinner at our place and consuming drinks when my father in-law said he wanted to go home. My MIL said she wanted to stay awhile longer and asked if I would mind drive her home later. Of course I said "no problem." Two hours later and another couple of drinks we got into the car. My wife stayed home and got ready for bed. We left when I decided to make a move on my MIL. I drove to a secluded area which at first surprised her. I stopped the car and took her into my arms and kissed her passionately. She was startled but almost immediately wrapped her arms around me returning my kisses with equal passion. Within in moments I had her blouse and bra off and started kissing and sucking her nipples. She moaned and moved her body wildly. My hand went up her skirt to her panties which I pulled down with her help. My hand found her pussy which was dripping wet. I pushed her skirt up and started to lick her pussy, tasting her hot juices. She moaned and with her body shaking like crazy. In the next few moments she unzipped my pants and pulled my not too big member (6") and started sucking me off. I shot my load in just a matter of about a minute. That was the start of a 23 year affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous