All Comments on 'Fahima Ch. 01'

by TahrimaBegum

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bharalundbharalundover 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved it, although I think there could have been a lil more build up, but I like the fact that you gave this interracial story a fresh twist whilst sticking to the formula. I hope you do another part soon!

benji4lyfbenji4lyfover 8 years ago
So hot!

the added element of religion just spiced it up!!

SamuelxSamuelxover 8 years ago
loved this interracial Muslim story

Fantastic story. Please write more. Pakistani housewife into black men. That's hot.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 8 years ago
more

Great story and you must continue this one a least 2 more chapters

Mister101Mister101over 8 years ago
great story

an excellent story. thank you for sharing your work with us. i love it!

id love to hear another story where she unexpectedly ends up in a gang bang with a bunch of white kafir men! that i would love to hear!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago
5 Stars - and well deserved!

I absolutely loved this. A very different take on the usual IR fuckfest story, dealt with in a very Hot way! Can't wait for some more from this obviously talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was hot ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot story !

This is powerful, erotic and important.

MorningbonerMorningbonerover 6 years ago

That was hot , I have mates who married but love seducing married Muslim women and getting them addicted to black dick , I might take them up on their offer to enjoy one of this women. Write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY! YOU fucking fool

How can he let you know when you signed your comment as annony! What a dip shit you are.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 6 years ago
I THINK FAHIMA IS A GREAT CHARACTER

You have written a very nice piece here.

Thanks for sharing.

sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssalmost 6 years ago
Very hot story

Loved the buildup and how it ended .... loved the use of Urdu words ..

If you need ideas I’ve few

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EXCELLENT! FIVE STAR STUFF (*****). THE STORY IS EROTIC. IT READS WELL.

The storyline was well crafted. There are no unnecessary details in the story. Fahima's innermost emotions & thoughts are realistically & convincingly depicted. We learn that her marriage became sexless 5 years ago. She is in her 30s which means her sex drive is at its peak.

Hi everybody,

IF YOU ARE INTO DESI EROTICA THIS IS A MUST READ!

Navelgazer15Navelgazer15almost 6 years ago

Excellent keep them comming!

DrKinky_UKDrKinky_UKover 5 years ago
Recommend to Everyone

I loved the way in which she uses the in depth personnel knowledge of the implications behind the religious deviousness xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking WOW!

Great story and I loved how the Muslim wife became a Muslim slut wife craving BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very erotic

Very erotic and kinky story, really well written. Great characterization and attention to details. You described Fahima's progression from good Muslim housewife to frustrated woman and eventually to horny slut so well. It was pretty believable, vivid; and intense. I especially liked how she struggled with guilt and shame, only for lust to keep taking over, and she eventually gave in and got fucked. Delightful. And the pay off sure was juicy. My favorite part was: "Fahima opened her mouth even wider to try and accommodate more of Donte's cock. She enveloped the giant black monolith inch by inch into her mouth, her jaw aching. She finally had the whole cock in her mouth, she felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag and choke. Fahima looked up at Donte to see him smiling at her. Seeing him enjoying this spurred her on even more and she began to suck his cock like a sex crazed woman.

"Your cock is so beautiful... so big... so black," Fahima groaned between planting kisses on it as she gripped his manhood with both hands. She loved running her hand up and down along the shaft and feeling the weight of the monster.

Fahima felt Donte's hands on her hijab while he forced the last few inches of his black monster in to her mouth. He began to thrust his big black cock in and out of her mouth but her lips seemed to resist his back thrusts. She wanted him to stay deep in her mouth as she loved the salty taste of his cock on her tongue. Her nostrils were full of his odour as his pubic hair brushed against her nose. She felt his heavy balls slapping against her chin as he thrusted deeper and faster. She couldn't believe that she had successfully taken this twelve inch monster into her mouth. She fought off the urge to gag and continued to take his delicious black cock in her mouth.

"That's it, Fahima, take it like a slut!" He bellowed as her mouth foamed with saliva while he continued to pound her mouth with his huge pole.

No one had ever called a slut before, instead of being offended by it it actually turned her on more. She felt his hands grabbing her hair through her hijab and pulling her with pure strength. She grabbed his rock hard ass and pushed him even deeper into her throat with a renewed vigour despite the fact that her breath was becoming short. She was sure that she couldn't go on any longer without passing out but still she continued taking his cock in her mouth."

So hot.

Keep up the great work, you are very talented. I really enjoyed reading your story. It really turned me on. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

Great continuation to the previous chapter. So erotic, thrilling and kinky. It really turned me on. When Donte ate Fahimq's pussy... and then fucked her long and hard... so fucking hot. Really well written and intense. My favorite part was this: " Fahima had never felt so full in her life. She felt her pussy being stretched to its breaking point and that turned her on even more. Donte had taken her legs off his shoulder and made her wrap them around his body. He was now looking deeply into her eyes as he began to up the speed of his thrusts, ramming in and out of her tight cunt like a piston. She tightened her legs around him, pulling him in even deeper. She howled in pain as she felt the big black monster hit her cervix, she had never had something rammed in to her so deep. Despite the excruciating pain she kept grinding her hips against him, the feeling of his giant balls against her ass confirmed to her that she had somehow fit the twelve inch black rod inside her. She moved her body against his, the pain was quickly fading as another huge orgasm hit her.

She just couldn't believe how deep he was in her and the orgasm she was experiencing was the biggest one yet, almost causing her to black out, but Donte didn't let up in his relentless hammering of her cunt. She kept screaming uncontrollably as her orgasms continued, his balls continued slapping against her ass rhythmically and she met each of his thrusts with one of her own, to meet him in the middle. All of a sudden Donte stopped moving and pulled out his big cock entirely making her feel completely empty.

"Wh... Why did you pull out?" she cooed still dazed from her countless orgasms.

"Because I'm a cruel bastard and I want to hear you beg for my cock."

"Please, I need you to put it back in," she said weakly.

"You know that isn't good enough. No need to be shy," he replied stroking his cock.

"Please... Donte," she paused before continuing on, "please fuck me with your big, black cock!"

"Now that's more like it, my little hijabi slut," he said as he rammed his cock back in to her. She came again from the sudden penetration. "Now I want to hear you beg for my cum. I know you want me to fill up this married, little Muslim cunt with my cum. You need fertile cum deep in your womb!" he said.

Caught off guard, her eyes widened in shock. His comment meant that he knew about the Ali's problem. "That's right I know," he said as he rammed his cock in and out faster.

"Now beg, my hijabi slut!" he roared.

"YES!! FILL MY MUSLIM CUNT WITH YOUR HOT BLACK CUMMM!!" she screamed, her pussy tightening and clutching his huge shaft, her juices foaming around him with another orgasm."

Smoking hot.

Keep up the great work, you are very talented. I will definitely read more of your work.

MessineymarMessineymarabout 3 years ago

Certainly true. Muslim women do prefer Kaafirs as they are more hunky and better alpha males than muslin cucks. Haha sadly this is the truth. Muslim women and hijabis are meant for kaafir bulls.

tylerdurden909tylerdurden909over 1 year ago

You're such a great writer and this story is amazing. Really got me going, please write more hijab stories as there aren't that many out there unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story, Muslims women really want no Muslim men as they know, non Muslim men are better in bed. This story is good representation of it . Keep more of Fatima comming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTahrimaBegum@TahrimaBegum
678 Followers
I'm a muslim housewife who is using writing as a means to live out some of my fantasies. Some of my stories contain my own personal experiences its up to you to figure out what is real and what is fiction. Also no longer posting stories on literotica due to the excessive cens...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fahima Series Info