All Comments on 'Nurse Katrina'

by emmemagdalene

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My mums friend Joanne Bennett helped out at a physiotherapists. I had been in a car accident and had a elbow and knee injury. I went home for a week, mum offered to look after me a bit, nothing like home cooking after uni food. She said she had seen Joanne, told her what had happened and Joanne said to drop in after 6.00 and she would have a look at my injuries. Mum dropped me there, back in 2 hours. I went up to the clinic, Joanne greeted me, I had not seen her for 7 years, I remember her as a single woman, I heard my mum tell my dad one day, that she had just about slept with any guy in town that was willing, now mid 40s, bigger than I remember. Hi Rob, she kissed me, wow how you have grown, last time I saw you, you were what 18, yes that would be about right. Lets see how I can help. I showed her my elbow , o.k where else, the knee, lets have a look, I had to take my jeans off. As she had done with the elbow, she moved it back and forward. O.k, so for the elbow she put some jelly on it and moved a thing over it, I think she called it a tens or something. After a while she put a heat pack on my knee, then removed it and said lay down, then put some oily substance on my knee and began massaging my knee and leg, rubbing, I couldn't help my cock growing in my underwear. I felt her hand go under my boxers, touching my balls, gently, then holding my cock, stroking me, pulling it out, I felt warmth, moist, my cock was in her mouth, I heard her say relax as she worked my cock, coaxing my cum into her throat. I was sure relaxed. O.k your mum will be here soon, keep the heat pack on both your elbow and knee and i will see you in 2 days. I staggered down to the car, mum asked how did that go, do you feel better, I said yes, back in 2 days. Two days dragged, I was there, she checked my elbow, more tens, heat treatment to my knee, then she took off her white uniform, nothing on underneath, she rubbed my knee, then took off my boxers, my cock was standing up, she stroked it a couple of times with her oily hand and then, straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock, saying relax let me do the work and it wasn't long before my cumm flew up into her pussy. She climbed off, o.k, same again, heat packs, back in 2 days. Again, 2 days dragged, I was there. so, lets see how you have progressed. She took off her uniform, lay down , legs wide open, I didn't hesitate, I knelt, my tongue into her completely shaved pussy, licking, down to her anus,mmm, she liked that, moaning, back to her pussy, she kept lifting up, trying to get my tongue back on her anus, so I obliged, rimming her. I stopped, moved up, lifted her legs and in one push speared into her pussy, fucking her hard, she said stop, stop, I did, she reached for my cock, moving it down, in there, she wanted it in her ass, not many girls I had gone out with, wanted that nor particularly liked it, but I did and here was a women asking for her ass to be fucked. She held me as I pushed forward, entering her tightness, taking me in one slow push, I pushed her legs back a little more, moving faster, her fingers at her pussy, that's it, oh fuck me, fuck me, so hard, I was at her ass now, fast, long strokes, I felt her clench, relax, clench, she was orgasming, I tried to hold on but to no avail as my cum worked its way deep into her ass, her legs moving on my shoulders. I slumped forward, her legs down, still in her. Finally she said, I think your elbow and knee seem better than when you first came in, yes I think so as I moved off. She got up, lay down, she got a warm cloth and towels and cleaned me, I was still semi hard, mm, still some swelling here, touching my balls, stroking my cock, her mouth again covered me, I was hard but I felt like I couldn,t cum, relax as I felt an oily finger press against my anus, moving, my cock seemed to get harder and she pushed into me, stroking me now, come on, on my tits, her finger touching inside, that's it, now on my tits, cover them and what cum I had left went onto her big tits. I felt smashed. She then licked me clean, said well that's it, your leaving tomorrow, if you have any problem come back and see me any time. My uni was 500klms away, when I came home for a week in semester, I would make an appointment to see Miss Bennett.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous