All Comments on 'Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 8 years ago
Torn

I hate the long wait between chapters. That being said it is always worth the wait. I would really like to see a follow-up with the daughter being brought more into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK YES!

The daughter must FUCK! Write on, my favorite author, WRITE ON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i think so

Daughter definitely needs to get in on domming dad. But also, since we know Malcom is on top and Greg is on bottom, we should see some type of power play between Marcia and Carol to see who is next in line. 5*

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Of Course!!!

Yes Yes Yes!! Let him submit to his daughter. So Fucking Hot!!!!! And I agree with Wandereye...Tooooooo long between chapters.!!! Keep going!!!

AlterEgoDAGAlterEgoDAGover 8 years ago
Keep it going, please!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Racist Nigger crap

Its the same old story. Black man wants white women. After 200 years of failure you seem to still have no brain cells at all. Gay insane hate filled racist shit. I feel so sorry for you having to go through life like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your story

I always love these type of stories. Can't wait for the wife and daughter both to be marked as property and bred at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

"Although this story is mostly a GAY interracial story, it is really a much deeper story about one man's lengthy journey of sexual self-discovery. Besides being about a man becoming a cocksucker, it's also about the changing relationship in the bedroom with his lovely wife. "

If the story is mostly GAY then put it in that category?

Cuck4u2use2000Cuck4u2use2000over 8 years ago
The perfect story!

Keep it going! I was hoping the father would submit to the daughter as well!

You are my favorite author....I LOVE all Your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
call in the clean up crew

because this is garbage

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 8 years ago
please keep going on this one

First I love your writings, I do hope you keep going on this one adding the daughter and boyfriend more into the mix also you started the wife playing with what he wears he needs to be feminized. As sub's body mod and marking is needed. As I'm a slut for BBBC and a total submissive i see myself there in their place.

cinnamon spice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story was great please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, More Chapters!

Great writing and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more, longer

Like cinnamon spice said, I am a fan. Huge fan, figuratively. I love the idea of the daughter being brought on board. I love that you integrate gay, lesbian, submission, interracial themes so seamlessly. I know you've done historical stuff before, but this same concept in the antebellum south with a black overseer or breeding slave.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

I love your stories and beg you to continue this one with Greg becoming a sub to daughter and her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Carol

I'd like to see more about the daughter, her boyfriend, and the stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Keep them coming or should I say cuming!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
If a straight man takes up with gay sex, he's not straight.

As far as fantasy goes, why not suspend the laws of gravity along with disbelief because that's how much I had to turn my brain off to accept this as entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please get mother and daughter involved together. That would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

PLEASE MORE THIS IS SO HOT-

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so hot!

please continue this story line. can't wait to see the daughter and boyfriend with the mom & dad - all in the service of Malcolm.

lil_dick_cuck_wannabelil_dick_cuck_wannabeover 8 years ago
I wanna be Greg!!

I must have come 10 times reading all three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet,

I have cum at least 11 times reading this story, as I have a whole black 12 inch dido buried in my ass. How I wish I can find a woman like Marcia..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omfg

no way... so far one of the best writers in this site.. cocks up..i mean thumbs up to that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Only just started reading through your collection but absolutely loved this series. It was so erotic and i wish it was my life, I hope there is more to come.

Not trying to influence your writing or do I have any expectations but my mind and kinks have Greg and the boyfriend becoming more submissive to the girls whilst they in turn become owned. To the point where the boys are sissified and kept in chastity as maids for their black master and only allowed pleasure from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Conflicted

I always enjoy reading your stories, partly because I envision how turn on you become as you let them unfold. I get profoundly horny picturing what it would be like to be kneeling beneath your desk with my head between your thighs as your temperature rises, you start with those involuntary twitches and squirms every so often, and your essence changes and fills my nostrils.

That said, as much s some of this is exciting and interesting for me, I can do without the racial comments. That is, for sure his being black has a lot to do with his having a massive cock. But the dialogue around that aspect is more interesting and still deliver at least as compelling a submission element as when inferring that race is what makes the submission somehow more undignified.

Finally, I do want to hear more about the daughter for sure, but I can't decide what is the hottest way to take that. I definitely want to see Greg eating her creampies. I think I would like to see Carol and Marcia getting it on, but maybe taking turns as the dominant figure between them.

I know for sure I do not want to hear about either of them getting pregnant. That tangent is a distraction from your story, not an asset

Please know that you are my favorite author so I am always ELATED to find each new thing you submit. So do not take my comments as negative. I am just giving feedback as to what I like the best and what is lost on me personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please...

so super hot. i'd love to see all three of them submit more, maybe take greg more deeply in the CD, slut role have them take a total black gangbang, mom daughter and "dad". by the way, what happened to andy? did his wife and daughter get to submit too?

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
Much Much More PLEASE...

Damn so sexy such a turn on to think a wife could be so sexy so hot I am hooked more please I can't beleive I'm so turned on I must have more with every word I read I dreamed that this Lady was my Wife. God how this story has me praying that my wife will wake from her sexual prudenss and start to want and love sex I wish she would be like this sexy Lady, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Such a hot story, I can't wait for the dad to submit to his daughter. Hope both of the women get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue

This was so fucking hot. I actually came in my pants finishing the final chapter. Plese continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best ever

Preferred first two installments, but can't wait for many, many more chapters. Great concept and hits all of my fantasies and some I didn't know I had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story. can't wait for more.

WOW. Love this story. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this family.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 8 years ago
Hot!

A hot story, well-written and with a plot that is credible enough to be enjoyably believable. Malcolm is so dominant, manipulative and calculating: the nemesis of any lucky whiteboi :-) Gregg's conversion is awesome - and being placed at the bottom of the pecking order in his own home, below his wife and daughter, is a hot theme that must be explored please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Little Secret

I really like cuckold stories and I get my rocks off so quickly to them but in all honesty I could never do it in real life. At the end of these stories I always fill in my own ending where I get revenge on everyone and come out on top. I'm a hyper dom in the streets and a super submissive in the streets. It's quite the struggle sometimes.

arobedarobedover 8 years ago
Great story

Some of your best work, being fucked by his daughter will be hot. Maybe they pimp him and Jame out as fag show. Think he could handle a little more pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More submission

Having his daughter watch him suck was hot.

Maybe she should take him to a tattoo parlour

where he has a black cock put on his ass and then

is fucked, with lots of whimpers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

Incredibly hot story, really hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymus

Hot! Makes a redneck want to go suck a big black cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Include the daughter

Great, great story. Yes! Definitely include the daughter. He needs to fuck her and be submissive to her too. Why should she get left out on all the fun!!! You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daughter/father

Yes! A father daughter sex story would be great!

AlterEgoDAGAlterEgoDAGover 8 years ago
More please!

Can't wait for the next chapter…will the son be drawn in when he comes home from college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
definatly more is needed

well written, hot, needs to continue, need to recover first..lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Could do without the incest element, which adds nothing to the story. Very well written. 5 stars.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
Great. we need more - You're the best

Ignore the downers, this is a great set with all the wonderful things - gay closetguy being revealed to himself and others as a cumdump and ass-pussy sissi-boi... and loving it. Wife submitting to young black stud, as well as, his daughter and both then being his doms, as well as other boys. Please, please give us more installments.

FrkmcnastyFrkmcnastyabout 8 years ago
will you be continuing this story

this series is amazing will you be continuing it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
honest ending

love your stories. how about a different ending. even a white faggot should win in one of your stories. how about he,knowing he is now trained faggot,just say, Iwant to quit being a cum slut for this master..let him move on and close the door behind him. leave his wife? and children behind and go seek a new life bwith o further contact with any people he knew.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi

I have JUST started writing a part 4....

Not sure where the story will go yet, just setting up the morning after at the moment.

Jasmine March 2016

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have really enjoyed the first 3 chapters. I definitely know how a man can become addicted to cock. It happened to me. I love sucking cock and don't care what color it is. I love it when my mouth is filled with cum. I also love being fucked. I have not even wanted to be with a woman since I sucked my first cock. I try to suck at least 4 cocks every week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
continue

Sooooooo hot! Can't wait to read more about Carol!

sober71sober71almost 8 years ago
My fantasy fantasy

All my fantasies in one story, so hot I couldn't put it down until the end.

Looking forward to more.

NewAnonNewAnonalmost 8 years ago
One more for the road

Another great imaginative story filled with unapologetic cock-raising and cunt-dripping language! A triumph of this author's incredible skill for a variety of different types of hot adult action expressed in ultra-dirty conversations amidst the boiling id-drenched activities of her characters. Speaking of that, Malcolm is a truly believable creation, a man similar to someone I encountered once. I could build a fantasy around now thinking of that encounter as having a very different playbook in which he treats me the way Greg is treated by Malcolm. Wow!

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 8 years ago
Chap 4

Glad to see that U R writing chapter 4. Love stories about submissive hubbies and their dominant wives and bulls. Especially when hubby is verbally humiliated. I must add, you do a great job with such stories! One of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I just loved how the husband was turned and how everyone became addicted to that black cock! I imagine my husband would do the same since he's a faggot! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
add carol to the mix!

I think you should absolutely add the daughter into the mix or even a shemale.

e10creampiee10creampiealmost 8 years ago
Perfect

I hope you will continue on with more parts. This is the best series that I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading! I wish that I was Greg, taking that bbc and the humiliation from Marcia. This is truly my fantasy put to words. All I can think of now is how bad I want for my wife and I to be bbc sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please

This is my fantasy too. To be cuckolded by a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Storyline

It's past time that Malcolm's uncle and a couple more black cocks were introduced to Marcia and Carol. There's no way that Malcolm can produce enough cum to fill all the holes that he services. Besides, I'm sure that Marcia would be ecstatic to get plugged three ways at once. P.S.- take the word flinch, and eliminate it from your vocabulary. It aggravates the hell out of me. The word you should be using is twitched or jerked, or possibly throbbed. Oh yes, and don't EVER say fanny, when you actually mean pussy, or cunt. Fanny means ass, or butt, and has nothing to do with pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm a black cock faggot too

I recently met a black man online. I went to his house and sucked him off, loving every inch of his thick 8" cock. My throat was so sore afterwards! But I went back a few days later. This time he repeatedly called me a faggot bitch, which made me take his cock even deeper. He then pulled out and told me to bend over. I begged him to use the condom I had brought along, and thank God he said yes. I put it on him, put on some lube I had also brought, then bent over in front of him. Oh God his cock felt good in my ass!!

He kept calling me a faggot bitch and saying "you really crave black cock, don't you?" Obviously I do!

After getting well fucked, he pulled out his cock, pulled off the condom, and ordered me to suck him. I did, and he soon came. (One down side of deep throat: you can't enjoy the taste of the cum if it's shot down you're throat)

BTW: this is 100% true. Hoping to do service him when I'm in town next week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more stories

Definitely need some dp, andmaybe two dicks one hole on Greg?

BiSubbieAtlBiSubbieAtlover 7 years ago
Another Great Chapter

I have loved all of the chapters so far. Like so many others here, this story captures my fantasies, my needs, so well. It's surprising that more black studs don't realize that there are so many eager white sub boys and girls to eagerly kneel on demand.

SubDaddyAZSubDaddyAZover 7 years ago
Thank you SIR for sharing your story with this nasty pathetic Pig Daddy

I am a Gay man who enjoys reading about how other men are used and abused and humiliated. When the men are my age, well so much the better. I would absolutely love to read about our daddy hero turned into a sex slave for both his wife and daughter. I'm also looking forward to seeing him turned into the town cock whore for piss and cum for all the young men in town.

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonover 7 years ago
More please

I very much enjoy thjis series. Do please continue :)

deepafoggotdeepafoggotover 7 years ago
Greg become a submissive

want to see Greg become a submissive to not only his wife, but his daughter...

I am dying to read more about Greg and want live like Greg and in a search of Big Black Cock Mater in real Life

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusover 7 years ago
Reality Stranger Than Fiction

Got a similar situation that's factual. A divorced white father with two teenage sons, and they are all lovers of my BBC. The oldest son is openly gay and the first of the family to serve my Black cock. I then found out from him that his father has been fucking him since he was 16, so I knew his father loved cock and it didn't take me long to make daddy the second member of the family. The youngest son, a pretty fem boy, and my favorite, was the last to fall under the rule of my BBC. We're all pretty happy with the situation. The father still fucks his sons, the sons fuck their boyfriends, and I fuck them all. They are addicted to my 13 inches and there is no sign of things slowing down or cooling off. PEACE!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48over 7 years ago
Continue their journey please

To have Greg be submissive to Carol and a bottom to James would be exquisite.The opportunity for some multi partner scenes is exciting.Carol and Marcia with Malcolm or Malcolm James and Greg putting on a show for the girls would be superb. A return appearance of Andy in a 3 way with Malcolm and Greg would be appreciated. A Jamaican vacation for Greg and Marcia would allow them to both indulge their new style of love and their need for and submission to black cock. Possibilities are endless and very exciting. A gang bang featuring Malcolm and some black friends and Carol and Marcia would be mind-bending. Air tight, is right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Submissive Cuck with incest and big black cock

The series has been so very sexy hot this far, adding daddy being a submissive

with his daughter would be a very hot addition. Greg being gangbanged with Jim at the fraternity would be also a nice touch.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I want to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

You are a treasure.....please continue, I am looking forward to following this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It wasn't like the other ones

I wasn't really feeling this one, maybe just because i didn't like the whole submitting to big black dick. I love your lesbian stories and think it would be cool if you came out with something like this but just reversed and with lesbian characters because yes I have several black Friends and they all say they have scared off a girl or two because of their dicks. My girlfriend actually told me one day she hated having a black dick inside her because it was too big, have you ever heard of a dick being too big? Well his must have been too big because she said she loves mine and I'm white, I have a pretty average dick (6 in), but I use it well so size matters to a certain point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Watching

Since you write such fantastic illustrated stories this would be fantastic with pictures. My wife enjoys my cross dressing but I wish I was Greg and get her involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

This is best erotic thing i've seen Please Continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Greg submissive to his daughter and to her boyfriend

Great story, so exciting and sexual turn on. I would love to see you extend it with Greg becoming submissive to her daughter and I would like to be make him submissive to her boyfriend and his wife who his already submissive too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

I'd love to read about their daughter Dominancing Greg as well.

jlkress62930jlkress62930over 4 years ago
carol

Would love to read about making dad submit, wife should take him to gloryholes.

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmover 4 years ago
Keep writing please

Loved this series. Please keep it going.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
Yes please continue

Yes, I would love to read about Greg becoming a submissive to not only his wife but to his daughter and to also have him eat her pussy and fuck both her pussy and ass in front of Marcia. Maybe have it so that Marcia and Carol eat each other as well.

I love all your writings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

Can't wait to hear more about Greg's decent into submission

storyspinner37217storyspinner37217about 4 years ago
opened my eyes

I have been working on my own stories. Mostly about how things might be different if this happened or that. These stories awakened in me a desire I guess I never admitted to my self. Please let the series continue

storyspinner37217storyspinner37217about 4 years ago
little help

I have submitted 1 story to an editor I was wondering if you could recommend anyone else to help me

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cut steel

Jesus you are a talented author! I’ve had a hard-on tickling my chin the whole time reading that story! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I'm dying for the next level of the submissive Greg

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 4 years ago

Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Greg’s total submission.

Enjoyed this series immensely. Greg is a mirror image of myself. Would love to read more about him and his trials and tribulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Riviting

please continue the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wildrover

There is nothing bad in this story it's fantastic

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 3 years ago

Delicious. I'd like to hear more about Carol and James. James the All-American QB and his cute white gf getting gangbanged by the Football team together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT story!!

Please continue this family sexy drama!! It is amazing fantasy I want to live out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

Yes please....more please!!! Excellent story!!!

Tom78634Tom78634almost 3 years ago

Please contiue. This story is great. You wre my favorite author. No one else is even close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome Writing...Make me want !0” Black Cock...

toolman1266toolman1266over 2 years ago

Wonderful story, a very well written tale .. just one question, what happened to Andy? did his wife join the club too?

JackOftensNJJackOftensNJover 2 years ago

Great story. I haven't read the last installment yet but I am very eager to.

Hoping to see: 1. Carol and Marcia double team James while Greg watches. 2. James fuck Greg while the ladies watch (at Malcolm's direction of course). 3. Malcolm to bring the football team to the house to gang bang Carol while Malcolm forces mom & dad to watch. 4. Carol to take her dad to a gloryho!e and force him to suck cock.

Jmcg13Jmcg13over 2 years ago

Yes. Please, more, more, more. I want to Malcolm command Marcia and Carol to be together in a threesome with Malcolm as he forces Greg to watch and of course be a part in.

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

I have been involved in many cuckold relationships, I have never fucked another man or let him suck my black cock!!!

However, there was at least one in the crew that did.

Even though I am not into the male-male thing, it was interesting to read and play out.

Personally I am more interested in the potential Marcia/Carol involvement... Marcia/Carol getting fucked by Malcolm then cleaning each others freshly fucked pussy/ass!!!

Also, the possibility of both getting impregnated by Malcolm!!!

Even with the gay story line job well done... looking forward to another installment!!!

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

I have been involved in many cuckold relationships... I am not into the gay part... though we had at least one guy in the crew that satisfied the sissy bois wanting a black cock like their wife was getting!!!

I am more interested in the potential story line involving Marcia/Carol servicing one another after being freshly black cock fucked... cleaning each others pussy/ass and eventually get knocked up by Malcolm!!!

ElmochicanElmochicanover 2 years ago

Fucking amazing! Of course I want the story to continue. And having Dad and boyfriend becoming submissive cucks to mom and daughter is the natural progression of this hot, lust inducing fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW... You can keep this going... Luved it.

LuganisLuganisabout 2 years ago

It’s brilliant, just the right mix of submission, role play, cuckolding, it has almost everything.

It would be great to involve James becoming submissive to Carol who will transform him in a sissy that eventually will be used by the rest of the team. Will Carol do the same to her dad?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why not reintroduce Andy and his Wife and daughter, a group session with black men and their partners using all the white cum dumps.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50796 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...