All Comments on 'A Matter Of Size'

by quipogo

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Do you even english?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Matter Of Size

That was hot . i love turning str8 guys on to there first cock . The first str8 guy that i let suck me was hookthe first time . we hook up maybe 4 times and that the first time he got fuck . i fuck him good and he came back for more . now he out and gay as can be left his wife for cock . would love to here more about him going back to get more big cock John

monabolognamonabolognaover 8 years ago
^^ "Do you even English?" SERIOUSLY?!!

That person is a moron.

The story was hot but you could really benefit from having an editor. If English is not your first language, you did a fine job. It just needs some tweaking. Good luck!

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
I liked it..

I love how the gay man turns a straight one. The manipulation by John was a success. Will you be telling a continuation story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God that got me so hard

Your story was so hot, got me so horny. My wife has no idea how turned on I get about cocks. I've sucked a few but want you to do so much more! I love cocks.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
I need to introduce you to my husband

My husband is bi and I believe that we would both enjoy John's big cock.

xoxooxo Annette

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 8 years ago
Great Story. so turned on

i love your story. would love to be Your slut, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh yes!

As a bi male, I can testify as to the erotic feelings of having a good sized cock in your ass, or having your cock in another guy's ass. Been a long time since the last time and sure do miss it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
str8?

hahah if you tried cocks you will be hock and stories of guys that get turn around by other male hard cock are so very very VERY exiting ,it is so good written that you make us all str8 in envy of trying look like we are missing something really big in our life , just need to find the right fuck buddy , i want to know a lot more about this lucky stiff keep writing to us how much it is so good we want to be convince

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved your story!

I understand what you mean! I'm a married male and my wife isn't aware that, I love cock. I have only had a few guys but at first, I would let them suck my cock. After a while, I wanted to find out what it was like to suck a cock. I sucked a cock it was great to see that, I was able to get a guys cock hard with my tongue and my mouth. I would do to them what, I loved to be done to me. After a while, I wanted to see what it felt like to have a cock in my pussy. I started out with a small cock it wasn't what, I wanted. I almost gave up wanting to be fucked in my ass. While looking at porn, I noticed that gay guys looked to enjoy getting fucked with big cocks. I joined several gay sites and swingers sites looking for guys with big cocks. I finally met this guy, he said that he was a straight married male that wanted to have a male give him a blow job. He had a very beautiful cock it was an 8" and thick, I tried giving him deep throat but it was just to big. He knew, I was new at sucking cocks and especially big cocks like his. He told me what to do and after a long time, finally did it. I would meet him several times a month and I would deep throat him. I would have him cum all over my face and chest, I haven't swallowed yet! I was afraid to have him fuck me, I thought it was just to big and thick for me. I would get so horny thinking about that, I finally so horny that, I asked him to fuck me. He was so good with me, he took his time so that I could adjust to his cock. It hurt like hell but once it was in, he fucked so good and hard. I begged him to fuck like there was no tomorrow. I was able to cum without having to touch myself and that was the greatest experience ever. He fucked for almost a year once or twice a month after my wife would go to work. I now consider myself to be a mature bi bottom but I haven't had that many cocks since he moved out of state.

,

quipogoquipogoover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the comments.English is not my first language, so please forgive the mistakes.

lorenqtlorenqtover 8 years ago

I love big, hard cocks too :-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That was hot!! I'm Bi, more gay then straight, but bi. I love cocks, especially sucking and wanking guys cocks. I'm rock hard everytime I think about it. My wife is aware about how I like men, but not impressed at all and wants to change me back. I love sex with my wife, but hard throbbing cocks are the best! I'm rock hard right now, and no one to play with me 😓

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that was so hot

l

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
randy ray

good storry wish it was my arse he was up with that thick cock it would be pure bliss loved it love ray xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I a true faggot. I started sucking cock when I was 14 A neighbor ,took me in his garage and started rubbing my crotch.I jumped back and he started to do it again.This time I really liked what he was doing.It was feeling really good After about 5 minutes he started taking my pants off.When I was naked he started stroking me real good.He asked me if I was enjoying it.I said yes.He kept on.Then I was trying to reach for his cock.I asked him to take his pants off.When he did I looked at his cock and it was big and beautiful.I was stroking him real good.He asked me if I wanted to suck his cock.I said hell ya.I got on my knees and sucked him off good he came in my mouth.And I was trying to get him off again.I did so he cummed in my mouth twice and I swallow all of it.He asked me if I liked it.I said yes.Would you do again I said yes.Want me to fuck you.Yeah.I bent over the car and he fucked me hard and long.When we get done .He said you liked it alot..I said no I loved it.So we done it all summer and he moved.So I played with other guys until I joined the marines.Then I started sucking and fuckin alot.I mean it was so easy getting ass.I was a cock slut and loved it.I got married and kept sucking men.Then I didn't want to stop we got divorced.Iam with a man now and love it.Iam saying that there is no such thing as being B.I. Your a fag or not.period!!So you people decide what you want to be.You can't be both. FOR A REAL FAG! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never the Same

Three years into my marriage a guy on my route seduced me. He'd been openly flirting with me during my bi-weekly drops and one day when my truck overheated near his loading dock, invited me to have lunch with him. At a diner 3 blocks away he started talking about how well built I was, how he'd love to show me a good time, how he bet he could do things for me my wife never could. I resisted that day, but before too long had a drink with him after work, then not too long after that lunch on a Saturday at his apartment. When I showed up at his place the following Saturday he knew he had me. He undressed me all the while complimenting my physique, and planted kisses everywhere including my cock. He took me in his mouth and made me cum very quickly. He gently pushed me onto his couch while he undressed. Wow, his cock was easily twice the size and girth of mine! I learned to suck that day and I learned to bottom. I was hooked.

We kept at it every Saturday for several months. Soon my route changed, then I got promoted and he lost interest. I think seducing straight men was his main interest. I'm still married but it's different now - my wife likes that I'm more flexible in bed, willing to let her lead or be on top. Every now and then I find a well-hung man to top me as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

There is Ch 2 already but i think it is better to read this one first.

VERY EROTIC.

Comments about quality of English are irrelevant, I undestood that Jon's dick is XXL.

I also undestood that the other guy was in his bi curious phase.

I undestood that the dick was noot too big for a cherry ass. (No pain, no gain!)

quipogoquipogoover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

Thank you all again for your nice comments and for sharing your hot experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want it bad!!!

My God what I'd give to have that happen to me. I'm very bi and married for 26 years . My wife has no idea how much I love hard cocks, sucking them, swallowing big loads of hot cum, having my sissy pussy fucked and filled with another man's seed. It's been a long time for me. I NEED COCK BAD!!!! REAL BAD!!!! I don't just want cock, I NEED it. I just can't seem to find it. Not anywhere that I'd feel safe as in HIV, AIDS ect. Any suggestions???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

My cock is leaking and my ass is hungry after reading that story. On to chapter 2.

Keep them cumming John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have a tight arse

That would like to be used that way - or at least make me suck

And spit roasted or a group would be - my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmm

I think a thin long cock would be better - or a group - taking me both ends

anyone in oz - spreadmeallways@hotmail.com

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 8 years ago
OH god where is my John

Lovely story, thank you so so much Quipogo. I could almost feel John's beautiful BIG COCK filling my mouth with His delicious cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woof! Woof!!!

Great story. You definitely should do a sequel.

PG564EPG564Eabout 8 years ago
I love to suck men's cocks

Your horny mind sets my sexual desire to a flame. Like you know what I think and know how much I need to make men cum with my mouth.

teenieweenieinALteenieweenieinALabout 8 years ago
Oh my goodness!! i came in my clothes without ever touching myself while reading this!

this teenieweenied sissy just LOVED this story!! It is my favorite of ALL time!! i came so hard in my panties and pants that it wet the front of my workpants!!

i had a similar story of my older male cousin making me suck and then get fucked by Him!! my Mother even caught us...twice!! The first time she just stood at the door until my cousin came up my asshole! The second time she later suggested that my step-father would be happy to do that for me!!!! Mommy knew i wore Her panties and nighties, but had no clue i was a cock-sucker until she saw us, although she said one of her sisters had told her that she thought i was a big time sissy...tee hee!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story is totally HOT! Very, very erotic! I gave it ☆☆☆☆☆+

The story reads well.

I know for s fact i am not the only man who likes to look at big dicks.

The feeling i get in such moments is mixed: i envy the guy, i admire his dick, i feel like worshiping it, i'd like to kiss it! Would it hurt to much if it was shoved up my ass? Is he into men? Does he know i am easy? Why do i chicken out whenever i have the chance to be fucked?

Sincerely,

Bi Curious in Niagara Falls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same feeling

Amazing! I, too, am married and yet also enjoy anal pleasures. I started enjoying toys, the bigger the better - dildos, butt plugs, anal beads - then had this insatiable desire for the real thing. I decided to get a M4M massage. First time, just hand jobs. Next time the masseuse stuck his cock in my face and we sucked each other after the massage. Or maybe it was during the massage. It became a mutual thing. Next time he fucked my ass. This was great!! His cock was a nice 6 inches. Then he referred me to a friend of his with a thick 8 inch cock. He massaged me with a wand and then his hands. This just warmed me up for what I was hoping for...his delicious, beautiful 8 inch cock. He fucked me for a long time!! I played with his nipples and he ran his fingers of my sensitive nipples. And just like the guy in this story, I cannot get that beautiful 8 inch cock out of my mind. I think of it every day....EVERY DAY! How nice it felt sliding in and out of my ass....and how I desire it again. Great story!! I am dripping!! Wish I had another cock.....the bigger the better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love this story!

Life ain't easy for a bisexual man...

But when a guy you like shoves his cock up your ass, you cherish the moment. At the moment he & you do it in a another world. And if he says he would like to see you again, you think you are the luckiest guy in the world.

I will definitely read Ch. 2.

The story deserves four and a half stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm a large guy. 7 7/8 inches. And thick with bulbous head. I still crave the feeling of a large cock in my hands or mouth. I've had a few encounters with men. I've always been the bigger one. Then one day I was with a young man with a cock that stuck straight out and was a little thicker and longer than mine. I got an erection that hummed after touching it. I was white hot and trembling as I reached towards his cock with my mouth. Pre cum was actually flowing in a steady stream. When mouth formed a complete seal with his dick, I started to form a vacuum on the head. The total and complete contact made me begin one of the strongest orgasms of my life. I was so turned that I regained a hard on in 3 minutes. He began to moan as his cock throbed out large amounts of thick cum. As it hit the insides of my mouth, I almost came again. After he came. I flopped on to my back with my cock sticking up which he slurped into His mouth. I came after only a dozen or so bobs of his head. I fell asleep for 30 minutes only to be woken up by his warm enthusiastic mouth on my cock. My mouth began to water as I stared at his ridged suck pole.....suck,cum,hard cock, spurts,licked, swallow,moaned. And it just kept on getting better and better!!!

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 7 years ago
Becoming addicted to cock....

Hot story dude, I have always been a cock lover since I was a kid. Love sucking a nice cock but what I really love is taking it up my ass.

Would love to hear more of your 'taking cock' adventures.

betabradbetabradover 6 years ago
Loved the story !

As a guy with a small penis I too am fascinated by big cocks. I would love for something just like this to happen to me.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

When you have a small penis you can't help but be fasinated by big cocks even if you are straight. You just can't help trying to sneak a peek at the big cock. When the man with the big cock encourages you he knows you will submit because guys with a small penis are naturally submissive to men with big cocks. He can have you on your knees sucking his big cock in a matter of minutes. Once you suck his big cock there's no going back you will want it again every chance you get. Sucking cock is addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot comment

That maybe the hottest comment I ever read I hope you see this, you speak of turning straight guys into your cock sucker, this story was so hot and now your comment is making this straight guy, mr, wish I could meet you and talke the plunge to my knees for you, fuck hope you see this really

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved it! I personally like smaller cocks for fucking, and big ir huge cocks for sucking. I also do not like uncut cocks. I love to get gagged by big cock. Love the verbal abuse and being taken! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot.

More please

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Really loved the story, probably best I’ve read on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got so hard and hot picturing that juicy big cock.Any big dicked men want to take a shower.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous