All Comments on 'Teen Fucktoy in a Public Restroom'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sufficient for what it is-a young man's piece of wankery. The ick factor is rather high, and that has nothing to do with the bathroom setting. It is sad there is no good male equivalent to the word skank. Were this real, I would hope she lied about her age, her dad beat the snot out of him, he was arrested on statutory charges and his life goes down the toilet. Lolita would end up working a seedy street corner.

You say you are a dom. If this is an indication of your dom style, you have much growing up and learning to do. Find a mentor.

jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherover 8 years agoAuthor
Gotta love the anonymous feedback.

Hey thanks for psychoanalyzing my life and and my abilities as a Dom with a fantasy story I wrote based on a roleplay session with a friend, let me know what your prognosis is for her as well, will you? Oh, and it's too kind of you to draw your own story line of how it "should have gone." Sorry a silly little story got too real for you. Maybe you should try writing your own? It's really not that hard, and you can put in as much "sexy statutory rape" charges and "angry fathers" as you want. I'm sure it'll be extremely erotic, I can't wait to read all the enticing and sultry descriptions of subpoenas and court documents. I'm getting a excited just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it a lot!

Forget what that critic said. This is supposed to be a fantasy site not real life. The story is turning me on and it's my favorite type of story about a nasty little teen slut that just flat out loves it in all her holes. I hope she has a pudgy shy girlfriend who can be sub to both of them.. Screw him...I loved it and want more.

Go for it and ignore the critics.

Mike

OtakuReaderOtakuReaderover 8 years ago
Good for a morning wank

Glad I used this story for it it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In the family bathroom?

At a basketball game. Full of people drinking sodas and little kids. That need to use the restroom often. This made absolutely no sense, even for fiction. Been quite awhile since I've read something this dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your comments are dummer asshole annony

5 for effort and content, eat shit and die annony

DustylilacDustylilacover 8 years ago
Loved itttttt

One of my favorite stories on this site ever...

Um. This is an EROTIC FICTION site. There's a category just for rape fantasies. There's a category for incest.

People write about much more fucked up shit than this and the whole POINT of a fetish is that it's arousing because it's taboo. What the actual fuck is wrong with people coming here to shit on our fun??? That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Turn On

I want to read about her being a babysitter and then being spanked and belted good and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Favorite

I pick very few stories, this is at the top of the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

You're a very good writer. Straight to the point yet detailed enough where its important. Liked this a lot, as well as the one about the Good Christian Girl. Please keep writing.

AFSargeAFSargeabout 8 years ago
Good Story

I really liked it. A lot of people seem to forget that this is a site for fantasy and that these stories are fictional. Have you given any thought to another chapter when Penny starts baby sitting? Keep up the writing, your on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Everytime

I can't tell you how many times I have read this story, and evertime my little whore cunt cums just wishing someone would take me like this. All your stories make me so hot, and make me feel like a dirty, nasty slut for being so turned on by what you put your whores through, and wishing I were on. Hope you're working on another degrading story I can cum to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous Hater

Dear Social Justice Worker,

Dear Lib-Fem on a Story tagged with "Punished-rough-bondage-spanking-degraded-teen-used-slut-humiliated-bdsm,

Dear Closed Minded Individual on a Porn Literature Site,

These titles all encompass my thoughts as I read your comment.

I'm a woman of 18 and big surprise, enjoy this narrative very much. Sure, it wasn't the best, some biological flaws as you mentioned such as the tearing of the hymen, and the tightness of the vagina being related to youth when rather it correlates with sexual arousal of the woman, the hornier the looser and the less-appealed the tighter.

However, the legal age of consent is 18 for a reason, at this age a woman has the ability to make sexual choices for herself, and explore a range of ideas and varieties of sexual endeavors. But you attempt to restrict us, claiming savior and freer of women, as a social justice worker, you attempt to inform men of their "ignorance" and "disgusting ways" of sexualizing "young" women, as of 18. However, it is a story, and it is legal for a reason as I mentioned. It is not as if he is writing about a 14-year-old as you made that faulty analogy. Because the body is not developed, neither is the mind or consensual ability, and it is morally wrong. I myself am a feminist outside of this website, however, not a swerf and terf as you probably are, as you mentioned, "faggot" being a term related to women, when it is actually relating to the gay community, as if "gay" equals "feminine" or "female". So, in conclusion, you're points are mostly invalid and please get off the fetish tag if you are going to critique and judge a person's ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

It's crazy how you're in my head. I've imagined something very similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This needs to be a series!

Please write more!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 7 years ago
Text me your address and school

I will give you a code word. Whenever any man contacts you with the code word, he is my disciple. You will give him whatever he asks also.

kittycassiekittycassieabout 7 years ago
Re: Text me your address and school

Fuck Nighthawk, that's so hot...

This story is really good, too! One of my new favorites on here, great writing! :)

AimlessnessAimlessnessabout 6 years ago
Anonymity

Your story was wonderful. Any technicality mentioned in the previous comments went completely over my head because I was focusing more on how incredibly sexy the idea of hooking up in this way would be. I've given you 4 stars and flagged this story as a favorite. My next step is to read more of your work, and I DO hope we get to hear about the things he does to her while she's babysitting.

Fuck those other guys who just HAVE to push their opinion but lack the conviction to use their name. Its probably because they know they'd not do well by comparison.

XoxoxoX

I'm going to write a sub story juuuuust for you. My dom will be named jacob.

^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lay or laid.

She lay there, not laid. The table was laid, not the person. Yes, I know I got laid last night but she lay down to do it. Otherwise good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your stories are great!

I’m looking to be a first time sub. Hopefully I enjoy it as much as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

I need a follow up pleaseeeee

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961over 3 years ago

Where do these people come from, I'm looking to be entertained and this hits the spot. I've never done BDSM and won't ever try. But I take great enjoyment reading it. Kkeep up the work.

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenabout 3 years ago

i am still waiting for part 2 of this series.. the first night as the baby sitter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you still writing?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He already has a wife, why would he want to fuck another woman or girl? Not only must wives be loyal to their husbands, but husbands must also be loyal to their wives.

In a monogamous marriage relationship, fidelity is extremely important. It's about respect and love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And the award for the most ridiculous comment goes to Anonymous, who 18 days ago felt the need to read a noncon-story about a teenage fucktoy in literotica and then raise moral issues about cheating. Congratulations, enjoy!

rickylaw01rickylaw014 months ago

A Great story. How lucky to find a nice little fuck toy when you least expect it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Such a fun little story. Lmao at some of these comments, especially the one calling it a young man's wankery. You realize a lot of the positive reviews here are from women right? I had almost this exact fantasy back when I was a virgin teen, frustrated waiting around to get to experience bdsm in real life. (Had a huge crush on my married sports couch... He was very bossy lol.) Let's remember that mildly unethical fantasies are perfectly fine as long as they stay fantasies, that taboos are hot for a reason, and that realism is overrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous