All Comments on 'Raw Ch. 11'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pins and Needles

I have been looking daily for this chapter. You never disappoint with the twists and turns that keep me guessing where you will take me. I will be checking tomorrow and the next day and the next to see what is in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm in awe

When you began the story it was so inviting and deep. I was able to wrap myself in your words; you created a well thought out scene, characters, dialog. At the time there were few new well written stories in bdsm. Then you came along with your amazing creation. Thank you! As it progressed I thought that the story was winding down to its hopeful and fabulous HEA conclusion....but it continued and grew like nothing I thought it would from it's first couple of chapters. The usual prototype, the standard plot line, the regular formula has left the building on this one. Beyond refreshing! Then the fear...has the author prolonged the story, over written a plot or scene, distorted a character...though to some, the author might be close...the answer simply no. The character Becca communicates so well yet at times can not find her voice, well done. You have prolonged more than needed considering snow storms to spring break. Looking forward to Lady Becca's claws. She has been handled a bit to much for too long. She needs a cathartic moment. Let's see what Malcolm is truly made of. Very thankful for your recent chapters and their timely posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
update

Please let us know when you might post 12. Waiting waiting waiting....

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 12

I am at the final stages of writing the last chapter in the Raw series. While I realize the desire of my readers to find out what happens next, I have to rely on my muse to not only show me where the story is going, but also how to get there and still produce quality work. I've been working every night on the chapter after I get home from my full time job. I hope to have it done soon...and onto new adventures! Thank you all for being so patient and loyal!

SSW

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wait...

Last or latest? This could be the end of the road soon? Nooooooo! I love this story so much.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 8 years agoAuthor
The End

Yes, you read it correctly. Raw is coming to an end. I've enjoyed creating Becca's story, but I have other stories to write! Trust me, you're not alone. This could go on and on if I let it. But then it would become predictable and lose its appeal (I can think of several stories on here that start out great but run that course by Chapter 15-30). And none of us would want that.

If it's any consolation, it's going to be a longer chapter. There's a lot to tie up. Figuratively, that is! I hope you will enjoy reading the ending as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

SSW

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Say it ain't so....

To use the words of my kids "I am totally bummed" about Chapter 12 being your last chapter. I have loved watching Becca's growth in all aspects of her life.

I do hope you find a way to reconnect her with her brother and sister in-law. He was was pivotal in her turning the corner...even though he was a total jerk towards the end. While I would like for them to have a happy ending...I would love for them to have some closure/conversation just to hear each other's perspective...while he isn't her Dom it is a critical element of the role and his behavior doesn't reflect his previous words.

Can't wait to see how you wrap everything up! 😒

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No! Not the end...

I add my voice to those who really do not want this story to end! Fortunate enough to find this story when I first 'discovered' Literotica in June, I've been thoroughly lost in the story and the characters. Reading your own words brings home, not only how difficult it must be to find the time to write, but just how talented a writer you are. I really hope Becca manages to deal effectively (and finally) with Jesse whom I suspect of jealousy and a desire for revenge! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story. I wish you well with your future writing - will you post more stories on here? If so, I will keep looking out for them.

Jules.

secretsxywritersecretsxywriterover 8 years agoAuthor
More to come

Yes, I will be posting more stories here. It's the only place I post erotica. ; )

I woke up this morning from a dream and grabbed my iPhone to jot down some notes. I kept on writing for the next hour or so. I was shocked how well it flowed out. It'll be my next submission for sure.

If you're a member and have left a comment on any of the chapters, I'll shoot you an Email when Raw Ch. 12 is posted!

SSW

TinyCassTinyCassover 8 years ago

12 Cannot be the last! I'm addicted! Oh please, don't keep us all on edge.

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 7 years ago
Im loving this serise.

Thank you for this. Wow, If i could find a Dom like Malcolm... You have described my idea of the Dom/Sub relationship perfectly. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1881 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 12 Next Part
Raw Ch. 10 Previous Part
Raw Series Info