All Comments on 'My Masseuse Ch. 02'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BrwnangeleyesBrwnangeleyesabout 20 years ago
Simply Beautiful!

I love you massuse series. I only date white men myself so I could relate to her extreme attraction to him. Stories about this kind of thing excite me so much. I love reading about them. Being black in northern virginia and dating white men is pretty typical, no one really minds. or if they do all comments are kept to themselves, i make sure of that. i cannot stand ignorant and disrespectful people. I dont know what it is about white men that turns me on so much, im just not attracted to any other type. i hate to restrict who i date but i cant help who im attracted to. Thank you so much for writing these stories they are very well written and you can tell that you enjoyed writing them as much as i enjoyed reading them! Feel free to contact me anytime, id love to talk with you! yahoo: babydizl13 or my email address is: lorileiii69@msn.com. i hope to see an email from you soon! have a nice night, be safe.

<3 jinx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Black Women Yum Yum

As a white man totally addicted to sex with black women, I really enjoyed this story. Keep 'em comin'!!

(Yahoo) cunnilingusforever

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
They

are freaky friends that are now lovers, good to see this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice continuation

Much better without the loooong words in dialog.

Five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous