All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 10'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Throw Tom in jail

And be done with this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Get rid of Tom, he's an ass!! Have Jill give herself completely to either Tom's boss or the black pimp & have her become their sex slave for them to enjoy only. Ashley sounded cute, but I prefer a woman like Jill!!!

Glad you're finally back, hope you don't take as long for the next chapter????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pay no mind to them!

Don't listen to the negative comments. This series is a good one, and this chapter wasn't bad at all. It's nice to see you have different characters and events. Personally, I'd like to read more of Ashley's night of getting double/triple teamed. I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your stories are still the best ones out there--hands down.

kroellekroelleover 8 years ago
Great installment!

...looking forward to the continuation - don't leave us hanging :-)

mugglensumugglensuover 8 years ago
Gave up on you... Too long wait :(

Another great update to this series.

rjsully7rjsully7about 8 years ago
Great reading

Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it's in the works. Keep it steaming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Why is the next chapter taking so long?

AdsaurabhAdsaurabhover 7 years ago
Best Chapter So Far

Ashley is great. I would have loved had this been a one on one encounter instead of a gang-bang. Old men fucking her so well is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Come on GrantLee! You're my favorite writer on this site & love your Using Jill stories. Why is it taking so long for you to continue writing the next chapter? Are you ill, on a long vacation or dead? Let your fans know? We're anxiously waiting!!! OK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please update the story

You updated Madison's lesson recently. Please update this one too, please don't take another year or two to update. This is your best story according to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see a story present the poor betrayed husband and his turmoil.

Seriously this should have started a Ashely Used story.

5 STARS

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker5 months ago

Tom is a complete and utter scumbag and my hero! I love his cynical lying and deceit. This yarn is like a breath of fresh air after reading endless Literotica yarns with heroic husbands posing with their halos snootily looking down their noses at their cheating wives. Tom is my kind of hero - a complete bastard and utterly untrustworthy. He’s the kind of man that would pimp Mother Theresa if it made him a buck. We need more Tom’s in Literotica. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous