All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 05'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Follow Up From Author

I am sure some of you who liked the first few chapters of this series didn't expect me to suddenly turn Anya over to the whims of a sex plant. I mean really. o_O However, her time with Chrysanthulus was spent meeting his needs (He just REALLY wants to be a daddy, can ya tell?) and her needs are met, as well. Not just when it comes to getting fucked the way she needs to be, but being with C. helps her self esteem, it allows how she feels about her sexuality to show on the outside, as well as the inside. The deep pleasure she finds in him will echo throughout the following chapters (which I have a TON submitted)....so please, let me know what you liked, or didn't....we'll see where she heads off to next. ;)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
love the story

But a question..

Did the main character want to lose weight? Did she have poor self esteem?

I remember the statement of how she had a poor diet and had went through having 4 kids which made her overweight.

Also, this statement: he knew this woman would be gorgeous once her weight was off and her muscles and skin tightened.

Just a comment but i hate statements like this. It almost assumes that in order to be happy you must be skinny. I know this is a fantasy but i also know many stories here cater to rhat same thought of skinny=happy or overweight=depressed...

Not attacking, just saying.

Also if this makes no sense....i am reading this ar 2:30 in morning..lol

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re:love the story

Your question makes total sense. When I first started writing this story, it was sort of a mad rush to get the ideas in my head on paper, and I was trying to see if I was even able to write a piece of erotica at all. I've been writing much tamer romance for years and years.

Anya is a widow, she struggles just like all of us to really know her place in the world. She's only 27 and has four kids, she's got a long life ahead of her still, and her weight was just one of the things that she struggled with. I think, for her, where her self esteem comes into play, her weight bothered her. Again, because of how unsure she was of where her life would go because of her loss.

Losing the weight the way she did was a fantasy thought that I think lots of us (and I do mean US) with weight issues share, especially those of us who have struggled with it for years.

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could just all get to our potential through really really hot sex? ;). I don't think weighing more than we "should" means anything bad, there is healthy and there is unhealthy, and those are medical terms about our body as a whole and are not connected to what we see outside at all. Big and healthy is better to me than skinny and unhealthy. I personally, want to be healthy more than I want to be thin.

Oh, and Mr. Hughes' comment? It was meant to be more of a "he knew it would happen" than anything. Don't hate him for it. ;)

graceysdreamzzgraceysdreamzzalmost 8 years ago
Chrysanthulus

So creative! And yummy eroticisms!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good first sexual encounter. What's next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous