All Comments on 'Just a Little Bit Rougher'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Listenin to this at work and its drove me crazy. Id beg this woman to my mistress forever.

joe01joe01about 8 years ago
Back Again

Ms. Tarkustrooper,

If we ever do meet, please treat me like this! I long to be your pet and fucktoy. You are amazing and captured my new #1 fantasy. Now if only this could be reality... and I was locked in real handcuffs to the headboard so you could bend me over and take me like the bitch I am.

Maybe I could even purchase the hotel room and you could leave me cuffed to the headboard for maintenance to find... meanwhile, I'm locked in cold hard steel chastity frustrated with my head spinning only dreaming of the day we meet again!

Guy4HerUseGuy4HerUseover 6 years ago
Yes please!

Use me!

a2230032a2230032about 5 years ago
Amazing!

It's only my shy nature and a limited vocabulary that are preventing me from telling you how incredible you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1336 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...