All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 08'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story, but...

Watch your typos he/him when you mean her/she and he has blue eyes not green...etc. this is a wonderful series and the flow makes it hard to put down, but your typos are bad enough to hiccup the story line. This story has the potential to be one of those that causes one to be late from their lunch break, or forget to go to bed on time. The typos are bad enough to have to read read to figure out what your communicating. Kind of like a news flash that interrupts a tv program then restarts the show 10 minutes into it. Wtf! (I mean this in the best of helpful context. This story could be in the top 10 for years to come except for typos)

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Wonderful story

Thank you! That IS wonderful criticism and I apologize for not catching them all! I have, I think 20 chapters submitted at this point. I'm in the middle of starting a new job, but I will spend some time this week and more closely edit it all. Hope you continue to enjoy the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mr. Hughes

Is such a snarky little shit. I feel liks he's going to remain my favorite character.

Ironically, your new story renewed my interest in this one, i actually kind of got bored with this one, but your new one made me want to finish this story in order to know the characters better. I'm excited to meet the rest of these creatures, and I'm excited for the stories you plan to write for them.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Mr. Hughes

Awe, I am glad you are reading them! I know thirty chapters is a LOT, but I worked hard to make them as good of a story as possible.

Mr. Hughes is honestly one of the characters that I truly covet and even if the story isn't about HIS story, I have a feeling he will keep turning up over and over and over.... :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous