All Comments on 'Irma's New Toy'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JoannePareJoannePareover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Dear Sputnik.

Such a wonderful story of a Mature Woman taking control of her young prey. Please keep it going.

Joanne

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Strong comeback

I've really missed seeing stories from you and this was one of the best. It cries out for more chapters! Irma had me picturing the mature models at the Secrets In Lace tumblr site. Rating...5 (duh)

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!

just GREAT this Story

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
Great start

Would love to see you continue this story.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks one and all...

...more Irma to come!

slutslave201slutslave201over 8 years ago
Fantastic

As always, another great story. Can't wait for more.

TaleTeller4035TaleTeller4035over 8 years ago
Enthralled panty sniffer....

As a submissive I am totally enthralled by your words. I've been without a Mistress for a couple of years, and I constantly suffer. To smell and taste the "spice" of ass and cunt could have me spend just as quickly as your fictional panty sniffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good story. Im conflicted on femdom that are too cruel or manipulative. I like big mature women, but i prefer a gentler femdom story. One with a safeword, perhaps spme affection and aftercare. Something to suggest that shes not a real sadist and hes not just a pig slave. This was by no means the most hardcore story ive ever read. I appreciate that many readers like arougher scene than i do. Thanks for writing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
967 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES