All Comments on 'Blackmailed into Humiliation'

by BrandonBD85

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Hope this is just the start. Well written, well paced and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BIH

Nice short story to whet ones' appetite...sure like to see how far he can be pushed. Thanks and look forward to reading more from you.4F56

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

What a load of badly written, incredibly boring nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Evil women

WTF is up with these girls? What did Brandon do to get them all against him? What exactly is their problem anyway? Brandon doesn't deserve to be tortured like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid beyond belief

He's a guy. Bitch slap her and take the camera. All done. Remind the girls that if he hears a word about this, then then bitch slapping will continue. That doesn't work for you? Go straight to her parents. Embarrassing? Yes? But what do you think her parents do to her? Ground her for the rest of the year? The stupid bitches have committed assault, battery, sexual assault, illegal restraint, possible kidnapping. He didn't go home. He went to the hospital. Where they documented the ligatures marks, the ripped sphincter muscle and the DNA. The girls are all 18 and would be tried as adults. You don't think they would be falling all over themselves to testify against the other girls in trade for a lighter sentence? Even for fiction this was beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

love it, go on please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant

very good need more........ please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the naysayers...

It's FICTION, ya bloody stupid SHITS!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
nice

Hey, he made the bet and I think that he would have been just as bad if he had won.. no harm done, man up and enjoy it.. luckily he didn't have to go out with the girls and pick up a date at the bar ;) may have gotten a lot of practice with his mouth and maybe lost his virginity again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haters gonna hate

He lost a bet and paid his dept, but then he got blackmailed. Would you go back on your word or go through with it and do what you are told? Brandon was blackmailed and had a choice, either go through with this or the picture/video of him stroking his cock while sucking on a dildo would get viral on the internet. That's how blackmail works if you didn't know that.

Enough about the haters. I enjoyed the story and can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and don't let the haters get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

So when will we get part two... and how many of his friends will unknowingly fuck him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Easy

Feminizing a husband is easy... getting him to stay a sissy is where the fun really starts!

Go for Part II!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

good so far will you add part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well...

I liked the theme of the story: mean boy finally punished by girl he mistreated. The imagery of the story was clear and easy to visualize.

There are only 2 suggestions. 1st is that I started out emotionally connecting to the boy. If I had had some idea that he was a prick I'd have been waiting for someone to take him down a peg. The 2nd is that I wish you had described the various characters' reactions and feelings more.

All in all this was a pretty decent story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ESCAPE

I can't escape, She has me tagged for strangers and ALL the others already know my placement... I tried to run away but was always returned.. (SOBS)

croydon2000croydon2000over 6 years ago
Soooo hot..

Love the humiliation & use of glue & cum filled sock in mouth...x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hey brandon please continue the story it was very interesting and i enjoyed a lot thank you for giving such wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous