All Comments on 'Taking Dani's Place'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Bravo

Well written with a nice twist. More interesting than most. A nice sick mind --I like that--

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Kudos

one of the best stories ever posted on this site, without a doubt. Absolutely amazing in realistic detail and in plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh my!

Oh me, oh my! That was both hot and creepy in such an intertwined way that I'm not really sure I should enjoy it so much... but yeah. I'm torn between thinking Kyle is a right bastard, which he is, and thinking what a clever puss he is. Poor Joanna. One, her daughter is safe and sound and her rat bastard husband is out of their lives (supposedly) but two she's at home with a very horny and amoral son.

I'd like to see what happens next, as it's rife with possibility.

High quality writing, as is your norm. Gorgeous descriptive work, and a plot to make one's moral compass do tight heliocopter spins. Inventive. yow!

Mooncat

SabledrakeSabledrakeabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Appreciate the feedback, folks! I just submitted my latest story, which is called "Swallowed." Look for it in the Erotic Horror category in a few days ;)

Sabledrake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The story has everything I love reading-ALMOST!!!

Sherlock Homes had 3 pipe problems. That wonderful, erotic, meltingly multiple orgasm making family story was a 3 pantie story for me.

Your descriptive powers are awesome. The plot cleverly twisted this way and that. Is there a vacant room in that house --- me me me for lodger.

Oh, by the way, I loved it !!!!!

Samigail2000@yahoo.co.uk

Nightowl20Nightowl20over 19 years ago
Nice little twist

But I kinda guessed something like that. Sexy story anyway.

Is Momm worried what Kyle will do to her, with her? Or just ashamed of the resulting circumstances????

brandacebrandaceover 19 years ago
good job!

That was so great, kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and I loved the twists and turns. Definately made me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
woooah

im still shivering with excitement, nice twists, glad i took time to read it, in fact, i might just have to start at the beginning and read it over again, hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Almost gave up

on this story, a slow starter, but im so glad i kept reading. thanx for the trip and i like the twist you through in there. kinda felt abrupt, but it was good none the less.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Little shit

Who knew your little boy would grow up to be such a huge prick (literally)? What a twisty little story you conjured. Mom the investigator becomes the eventual victim(?). Who'd uh thunk it? Well...Sable did! Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was messed up

I think the title of my comment says it all.. at the end of the story I sat here with my mouth hanging open.. and then I laughed... I am not usually taken by surprise good job. The story was a little long winded but very hot.. would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh wow ...

... what a turnabout ! talk about the best laid plans. GREAT story !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my lust of a story

My fucking gawd. THIS IS MY DREAM STORY. its spot on to what I love! I came soo many times and I think im about to read the story again ;D hehe. Btw, (By The Way) can u pls write some more? Cause this is fucking unreal.

-Catherine

LiteroticaAngelLiteroticaAngelabout 14 years ago
DAMN!!

OH MY GOD! THIS WAS THE MOST FUNNEST STORY TO READ, THERE WERE SO MANY TWISTS AND TURNS LOL GREAT GREAT JOB!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dani Revisited

Yeah, you're an interesting writer, very competent, and well versed. I had read this story a long while ago, and came upon it again not remembering I'd read it. It was as good the second time as it was the first. Yeah sure I remembered reading it after the part where she and Dani decided to change places, but I was hooked by then and didn't want to stop reading. I've read several other of your works, you tell a good story with a deceptively quick ability to turn it around and back again. I'm sure you are writing for a living, you are just to good not to.

I have only read from your incest stories, but I think now I'll read a bit of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Plagiarism?

Make sure you replace all the names next time. You missed changing "Kevin" to "Kyle" in all cases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn...

I actually started wanting to know what happens...damn guess we know where the real incest took place.

kissesdownlowkissesdownlowabout 10 years ago
aww

i loved it, just wish u wirte more

Nedbella1Nedbella1about 10 years ago
Please write more

That was great. It kept building to a great climax ( LOL pardon the pun ) and I'd love to see what happens between Kyle and his Mum.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
So good

please continue with joanna and kyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Incest isn't my thing, but it was a pleasure to read something so well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is so sick and twisted and I'm disgusted but not in a good way but.... I do have to give you props this keep me on the edge of my seat. I have to remember I've read sicker stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Joanna is the biggest bitch in the family. It became a freak show because of her. The bastard Rich did what he did because of the stupid bitch Joanna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a good gotcha story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that took an interesting turn. Didn't expect that. Hot stuff. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous