All Comments on 'Sissy Girl Forever Pt. 01'

by sissymissyct

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh yes !

If only I could have someone do this to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Mistress?

How about stone cold bitch. May the sissy rise up and put her in an early grave. This was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so very close

This is so very close to the relationship of my wife and I. I am his mistress and he my sissy wife. We love to read these stories to find new ways to sissify him. And spiky panties are a great idea. He already has little breasts and had to quit his job because of the "transition" but we are very happy with our arrangement. We very much enjoyed reading this and can't wait for more.

Mistress Claire and Sissy Leslie xx

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Fine story

Ignore the negative remarks. You either like this type of story or move on to another category. I rate it 5.

aboychickaboychickover 8 years ago
Great story

Your story rocked my boat. And, for the nay-sayers out there, it is only a story. And an excellent story at that!

sissymissyctsissymissyctover 8 years agoAuthor
Ty all for the kind comments,

And to Mistress Claire, you will love part 2 and 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Would love to get feminized by someone Like Her

I want someone like her to make me her sissy and force me to live like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Conflicting Emotions

I know it's just a story, but the fact that there was no safe word involved and that there are permanent changes makes me feel like this was a major breach of trust. Feminizing him is hot, it's just how she goes about it that makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm still going to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Train me

What a lucky sissy. I wish that I could trade places or be her second pet slave.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
nice story

Gave it a five. As a story it's good, but as far as reality, it wont work, at least not for me. He has a beach house, so I assume he has a good job, or retired, or something to his life. Most people I know, don't really know what they want, but with his income he must have a clue. So he wants to be a slut sissy to her, great, but there are consequences, always. Maybe he owns the company, maybe he is just a clerk, who knows. He will usually want kids, but not always, so how is that going to work out?

As I said, as a fantasy, it's good, but the reality of the permanence of it can be disastrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's when he rebeled.

Stood up and punched her lights out and left, never to return. What a cunt!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a little too violent for me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My idol! To be owned by sucha wonderful Mistress1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous